healing & communion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• healing & communion

This has been on my heart off and on for a while and I cannot find an answer I trust after a google search, but I'd really value your imput.
    We've never been to a communion service where whoever is leading it hasn't said that if anyone needs prayer for healing, to go up after communion as there is a special healing blessing attched to communion. They usually quote from Isaiah 53 "by His stripes we are healed" etc. Can you tell me if there really is a scriptural basis for healing and communion. We can't find one, but know if it's there, you'll know. Blessing and thanks.
    For Thou art my hope, Oh Lord God Psalm 71:5
    Being confident of this very thing, that He who hath begun a good work in you, will perform it to the day of the Lord Philippians 1:6

MY TABLET CANNOT TYPE OR SPELL

Originally posted by so-blessed View Post
    This has been on my heart off and on for a while and I cannot find an answer I trust after a google search, but I'd really value your imput.
    We've never been to a communion service where whoever is leading it hasn't said that if anyone needs prayer for healing, to go up after communion as there is a special healing blessing attched to communion. They usually quote from Isaiah 53 "by His stripes we are healed" etc. Can you tell me if there really is a scriptural basis for healing and communion. We can't find one, but know if it's there, you'll know. Blessing and thanks.
    By Jesus' crucifixion ordeal (stripes and all) our sins are paid for and we are spiritually healed, and ultimately physically healed at the rapture.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

Thanks Buzzardhut, that's how we've always understood the Isaiah 53 verse, so there isn't any scriptural basis then for the claims that communion itself, has a special healing blessing attached to it?
      For Thou art my hope, Oh Lord God Psalm 71:5
      Being confident of this very thing, that He who hath begun a good work in you, will perform it to the day of the Lord Philippians 1:6

MY TABLET CANNOT TYPE OR SPELL

Comment

Working...
      X