Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Question about Romans 11:25 - is this a Calvinistic teaching?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dealiam View Post
    Our 'Time' is finite but God is operating outside of the finite plus in the finite. I highly doubt that satan will disturb God's plan in any way. You are forgetting that God already has satan figured into His plans--either that, or He is not sovereign and we are in deep trouble. God knows the beginning from the end. He did not jump back when Adam did his foolishness and say...'Oh My, I need to come up with a new idea' We were already covered for Adam's sin and our sinful nature. (Romans 5 & 6)
    Rev. 14 shows us that God is still evangelizing the world even during the Tribulation using angels and a bunch of Jewish men. As near as I can tell, the Rapture has happened before the Tribulation so God is still calling the shots and more will be saved after the Church leaves.
    Haven't forgotten a thing Dealiam! Thank the Lord for that!

Concerning the Rapture of the Church - the number is indeed finite. Once the last soul saved completes the full number, we're outta here! Praise the Lord!

And yes, countless more will come to saving faith post rapture. But those saved post rapture will never be looked upon as the Bride of Christ.
    sigpic
    Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Working...
    X