Animals in Heaven???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jellodirt View Post
    I got an email today about two churches fighting via their signs about whether or not dogs would be in heaven. IMO I believe there will be animals in Heaven but just out of curiosity is there anyone that does not believe this and are there any scriptures that support that belief?
    Sorry , no animals ( even religious animals too) in heaven.

Heaven is a prepared place for a prepared people.

Comment

I love all animals and I have absolute certainty they will be there as confirmed by scripture. However I hope that arachnoids will not be present unless they're in a glorified state.

Comment

Originally posted by samuel View Post

How so? Does it say specifically that the New Heaven and New Earth will only be for people?

*** Edit

Just found a few scriptures

Rev 21:5 And behold I make ALL things new

Luke 3:6 ALL FLESH shall see the salvation of God

Psalm 36:6 Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your judgments are like the great deep; you save humans and animals alike, O LORD

Comment

That's not even scriptural.

Comment

Can you back that with scripture? I've read some pretty convincing posts leaning the other way...

Comment

Originally posted by Daughter View Post
              I love all animals and I have absolute certainty they will be there as confirmed by scripture. However I hope that arachnoids will not be present unless they're in a glorified state.

I don't want to see them even in a glorified state! *shudder*

Comment

Originally posted by mominohio View Post
                I don't want to see them even in a glorified state! *shudder*

Comment

Add me to the list of those hoping He gives us back the beloved pets we lost.

Comment

Originally posted by MezzerClaw
                    :woohoo I belive my boys (and past girls) will all be there with me I will never have to suffer the trama of losing any of them again! we will all be with eachother forever. I don't have a specific verse to back this up, I just know that what is his will return to him.
                    Yeah! Me, too. That's in my prayers, that I will have my pets in heaven with me.

Comment

Here's what I want to see in a glorified state!

“God is right here, right now, ready to trade your burden for peace. Not just a little peace, but because of His amazing grace, complete peace. If you want your family to trust you, you’ve got to show them whom you trust.”—Tess on “Touched by an Angel”

Comment

Originally posted by kgreen20 View Post
                        Here's what I want to see in a glorified state!

Awwwwww...

Comment

What's more, when the trumpet blows, I want him to accompany me on the trip!

“God is right here, right now, ready to trade your burden for peace. Not just a little peace, but because of His amazing grace, complete peace. If you want your family to trust you, you’ve got to show them whom you trust.”—Tess on “Touched by an Angel”

Comment

We have to realize that we won't feel any sense of loss in heaven, so if our pets aren't there, there won't be any grief to feel. I just don't think animals will be in heaven because they don't have souls. If animals can get to heaven, why do humans have to take an extra step in order to earn heaven, while other humans don't earn heaven and are sent to hell?

Comment

Does that mean we will see dinosaurs in Heaven? (i.e. kinder, gentler dinosaurs).

Comment

As long as the T-Rex is kinder and gentler, I won't mind!

Comment

Working...
                                X