Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Blue Letter Bible Concordance

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Letter Bible Concordance

Greek and Hebrew concordance

http://www.blueletterbible.org/search.cfm#verse

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Very nice, thank you!

Comment

This is great! Thanks Buzz
      sigpic
      My Road Map to Peace...

Comment

thanks for posting this, when I have more time i plan to spend some time on it.
        Neither will their silver nor their gold will be able to save them on the day of the Lord's wrath. In the fire of His jealousy the whole world will be consumed, for He will make a sudden end of all who live in the earth. Zephaniah 1:18

Comment

I didn't even see the stuff on Chuck Smith that's cool.

Comment

They have free online classes as well. You can enroll in various studies.
            The updates they've made to the site are awesome.
            Highly recommend it!

Comment

I use this site all the time. I like Chuck Smith's commentaries on each Book of the Bible. I took a course there last week on the "400 Years Between the OT and the NT. Very interesting.

'Walk humbly with the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in all your works and growing in the knowledge of God." Colossians 1:10 NKJV
              :morncof

Comment

Originally posted by turalura View Post
                I use this site all the time. I like Chuck Smith's commentaries on each Book of the Bible. I took a course there last week on the "400 Years Between the OT and the NT. Very interesting.

cool

Comment

Thanks Buzzardhut! I had never heard of this site before, it looks really useful.
                  Whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. (John 4:14)

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Comment

Heeey I like Chuck Smith's commentaries on each Book of the Bible. I took a course there last week on the this "400 Years Between the OT and the NT and this is interesting

Comment

Working...
                    X