Announcement

Collapse

Time to Move to Rapture Forums

Brothers and Sisters,

Rapture Ready's Bulletin Board is no longer maintained. Members have been moving to Rapture Forum's Bulletin Board https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/ Apparently unrepairable bugs in our software after a needed upgrade led to the decision to close Rapture Ready and to encourage members to continue fellowship at Rapture Forums. You'll find an active and vibrant Bulletin Board at Rapture Forums. See you there!
See more
See less

Seek and You Shall Find

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seek and You Shall Find

http://www.seekfind.org

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

cool!

Comment

Already bookmarked! Thank you!

Comment

Got it bookmarked. Thanks Buzz.

Comment

me too,thx m8

Comment

Fascinating!!!! I already bookmarked it. Thanks!

Comment

It's 8:15 on a Wed morning as I log onto RR. How wonderful to see there are already 7 people viewing Bible Study Questions, digging into the Word. I love it!

Comment

It is somewhat embarrassing to admit this...but...I just now clicked on this thread!

Better late than never, as they say!

+ a very belated "thanks" to you, Buzz for providing this wonderful resource (link)! Much appreciated!

~Mish

PS: And let us not discuss that this 'thread' is: 1) a sticky and 2) at the very tippity-top of the page!

Comment

Maranatha!

Comment

As someone up thread stated, better late than never, to have found this wonderful link. Thanks.
                    Galatians 2: 20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.

Comment

John 5:39

Comment

Working...
                      X