Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Seek and You Shall Find

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seek and You Shall Find

http://www.seekfind.org

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

cool!

Comment

Already bookmarked! Thank you!

Comment

Got it bookmarked. Thanks Buzz.

Comment

me too,thx m8

Comment

Fascinating!!!! I already bookmarked it. Thanks!

Comment

It's 8:15 on a Wed morning as I log onto RR. How wonderful to see there are already 7 people viewing Bible Study Questions, digging into the Word. I love it!

Comment

It is somewhat embarrassing to admit this...but...I just now clicked on this thread!

Better late than never, as they say!

+ a very belated "thanks" to you, Buzz for providing this wonderful resource (link)! Much appreciated!

~Mish

PS: And let us not discuss that this 'thread' is: 1) a sticky and 2) at the very tippity-top of the page!

Comment

Maranatha!

Comment

As someone up thread stated, better late than never, to have found this wonderful link. Thanks.
                    Galatians 2: 20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.

Comment

John 5:39

Comment

Working...
                      X