No announcement yet.

Dr. J. Vernon McGee Resources

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His commentary set is a great resource! I have enjoyed it for years.

Comment

Also, Arnold Frutchenbaum has some good audio teachings from his website, Ariel Ministries. I am presently reading his book, "The Footsteps of the Messiah", and it is excellent!

Comment

Thank you for this thread. It's given me a banquet to enjoy. Just read the 1st one on Philippians (which made me tear up) and am anxious to get into more!! Thank you!!

Comment

I listen to his daily Thru the Bible 5 year program. Has greatly helped my spiritual walk with the Lord. I love his down to earth style of frank humility. My grandparents listened to him for many years, then my Mom listened to him with us children when we were little and now I listen to him. His programs are timeless and simple to understand for people of all ages.

Comment

Vernon McGee was wonderful at preaching the simplicity of the Gospel, so that all are able to grasp it. I love his commentaries and style of preaching!

Comment

Time for a bump.
              "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Comment

Working...
              X