Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tech Tats, Another step towards Mark of the Beast??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech Tats, Another step towards Mark of the Beast??

You can see all you need to know about this new technology here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iFu...ature=youtu.be
    They are called Tech Tats.
    Baruch atah Adonai Eloheinu melech haolam --Blessed are you O Lord our God, King of the universe

Those would be so easy to slice right off with a filet knife...
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Comment

This is meant to be a temporary device, adhering to your skin, and he even says temporary at 1:29 into the video, but the reason I say it is another of the (more than) thousand steps towards the mark of the Beast is that it could be place inside the skin, rather than on top of it. And a technology like Bluetooth could allow it to interface with the rest of the Beast's Network.

Comment

Very scary!!!
        1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Comment

Judging by some of the YouTube comments, people are waking up to the fact this could be the same technology of MOTB. No way am I having anything like that implanted in or on me! And since this video was uploaded in November 2015, I wonder how much progress was made in those almost 2 years? Great way to be tracked by Big Brother. If this technology is here now or will soon be, we must not have a lot of time left.

Comment

Working...
          X