Al Gore's Inconvenient Global Warming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thechef71 View Post
    All you have to do is look who bought the weather channel (GE) Who is making Billions off global warming hoax (GE) Also guess who is helping Obama write his energy policy hmmmm it's (GE) They are for cap and trade think of all the new power plants we will have to build. The smart grid. Yes like it or not you will have a computer controlling your electrical use in your own home turning on and off appliances when the utility company wants it. (GE) is working on this now they call it the smart meter. Oh and don't be surprised later this year when utilities will start to be nationalized like the banks. They will fail too how could they be expected to survive under an avalanche of new enviromental regs?
    What a bleak, oppressive existence.

Comment

• Besides discovering Global Warming he also invented the net.

John 3:16
      For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

• Whenever I hear about "Global warming" and the seemingly religious passion some folks seem to have for it I can't help but think of Romans chapter 1

Rom 1:25 They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator-who is forever praised. Amen.

Comment

• More like GODLY WARNING.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith&Hope View Post
            More like GODLY WARNING.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.J. View Post
              Global warming really is a joke. We've had a terrible winter here so far. Days above 0*F have been few and far between.
              We had a very cold time in Chicago and record snowfall. No warming here.

John 3:16
              For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

• It's all about controll and money.

Comment

• The new GE commercial for the smart grid will be on at the begining of the 4th quarter of the super bowl tonight. I know they are going to make it sound great but wait until they tell you that you can wash clothes between 2am and 4am or they turn off your water heater in the middle of the night so when you get up you can take a cold shower. Seriously this is what the government is having GE work on with the smart grid.

Comment

• Well, I'm glad I bought the washer I did...it has a "delayed start" feature. I'd wondered what that was for...

Comment

• Originally posted by thechef71 View Post
                      The new GE commercial for the smart grid will be on at the begining of the 4th quarter of the super bowl tonight. I know they are going to make it sound great but wait until they tell you that you can wash clothes between 2am and 4am or they turn off your water heater in the middle of the night so when you get up you can take a cold shower. Seriously this is what the government is having GE work on with the smart grid.
                      That is disgusting. They are going to do everything they can to complicate the existence of EVERYONE. This is the kind of insanity you get when idiots are allowed to run amuck in the legislature.

Comment

• Originally posted by antitox View Post
                        That is disgusting. They are going to do everything they can to complicate the existence of EVERYONE. This is the kind of insanity you get when idiots are allowed to run amuck in the legislature.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X