No announcement yet.

Al Gore's Inconvenient Global Warming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another way of getting more of our money!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sari View Post
      Another way of getting more of our money!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EndIsNear View Post
        hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Katia_0203 View Post
          Why do they consider it a matter of national security. I don't get the logic.
          I believe they see the Rapture coming sooner then they had hoped for. Not going to deceive us anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by EndIsNear View Post
            Obama said that he would bankrupt the coal industry. That would make energy shoot up.
            So where is all the electricity going to come from to charge those electric cars they want the Big 3 to produce? From what I've heard, you can only go 40 miles on one charge. Then there is the problem of what to do with the batteries when they can no longer hold a charge That'll be good for the environment. And, the cost of replacement batteries is somewhere in the neighborhood of $5,000 What a bunch of hypocrites It's snowing in Houston right now, and we've had sleet, and probably will have a lot of ice on the roads and bridges in the morning. Global warming? What global warming?

Comment

• BHO HAS NO CLUE.

He's been hanging with Clueless Gore. What do you expect?

We are going to be taxed for our cow's gas release. Can you believe it?

Let's penalize the farmers.

When do "brains" come on that readily?

IDIOTS.

We have bought the proverbial farm.

Comment

• The stuff the tree hugging, earth worshipping libs come up with just crack me up.

Comment

• I read somewhere that Obama was going to appoint Gore to his cabinet and give him a title like secretary for the environment or something like that.

Comment

• Over 650 Scientists Challenge Global Warming “Consensus”

Comment

• This will kill us for sure now. Goodbye economy, it was nice knowing you .

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Katia_0203 View Post
                          Why do they consider it a matter of national security. I don't get the logic.
                          It is all about greed for power and money.

Comment

• Scientists abandon global warming 'lie'

Scientists abandon global warming 'lie'
                            650 to dissent at U.N. climate change conference
                            Posted: December 11, 2008
                            12:00 am Eastern

© 2008 WorldNetDaily

WASHINGTON – A United Nations climate change conference in Poland is about to get a surprise from 650 leading scientists who scoff at doomsday reports of man-made global warming – labeling them variously a lie, a hoax and part of a new religion.

Later today, their voices will be heard in a U.S. Senate minority report quoting the scientists, many of whom are current and former members of the U.N.'s own Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.

About 250 of the scientists quoted in the report have joined the dissenting scientists in the last year alone....
                            http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=83323

Comment

• they, yes all of them, will be publicly dismissed as kooks.

Comment

• Impossible. Obama just declared it a national emergency or something...

Comment

Working...
                                X