Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it was sarcasm

Comment

• I guess it was a poor attempt at a joke. Surely no one believes any person could cause it and certainly no person could fix it! Sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rigood View Post
        I guess it was a poor attempt at a joke. Surely no one believes any person could cause it and certainly no person could fix it! Sorry.

Not poor - it tickled me

Comment

• You mean Al Gore doesn't have a convient solution?
          It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Wally View Post
            You mean Al Gore doesn't have a convient solution?
            Solar Warming?
            The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
            Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
            (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

• I WAS TELLIN MY LIL BRO ABOUT THIS. imho the cosmos are changing i dont know how maybe G-D creating and getting final touches ready as well as earth simultaneously whos knows just a quick thought dont think too far into it. but i wouldnt blame one person or the average human we didnt ask for planes and cars and guns and all, but i would blame major coorporations, do u honestly believe they never new how to have hydrogen cars until recently, lets not be blind. oil. but if u take account what the experts are saying, if that shrinking took ten years, it should do considerably more damage in the next 5, this is starting to look like those robo cop, star ship trooper like commercials i used to find humorous when i was a kid, with the spf 8000 and all, its not so funny anymore.....as for obama, smh...he urkes me...i got my eye on him and im af. amer. and 24 not that it matters, im not easily fooed by the sound of the drum thanks to the teachings and blessings from the LORD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rigood View Post
                I guess it was a poor attempt at a joke. Surely no one believes any person could cause it and certainly no person could fix it! Sorry.
                It's okay. But you REALLY had me going for a second there! :wha

Comment

• Al Gore

invented Global Warming, oh wait a minute I have that wrong he is the one who invented the internet

Comment

• Doesn't it say in Revelations that the sun will scorch the earth and it's inhabitants? Will there you go!

Comment

• In that event, stock up on hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken and marshamllows.

Comment

• Originally posted by DerRickster View Post
                        Doesn't it say in Revelations that the sun will scorch the earth and it's inhabitants? Will there you go!
                        That's exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

• I know my protective bubble has shrunk, and I have quite a few scorch marks.

- On the article: The heliosphere is actually a bubble produced by the sun to PROTECT the solar system from OUTSIDE radiation in outer space. Sort of like a protective atmosphere of the sun that envelopes the whole system out to Pluto.
                          Last edited by Sunny; October 25th, 2008, 05:47 AM.

Comment

• From wikkipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heliosphere

Comment

I thought these types of things were supposed to take Bullions and Bullions of years as Carl Sagan used to say.

This could be really serious.
                              I think their is only one thing that Can be Done.
                              Someone needs to call Al Gore.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X