Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truly disgusting. I won't be back to Seattle if I can help it after this!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have they no shame?

Seattle is the LAST place I would ever have expected this kind of perversion.

Comment

A similar thing happened in Portland where nude bicyclist biked through the city... a protest kind of thing. I don't know what it was about.

Comment

No going back is there? We are going the way of S&G but this time it will be throughout the whole world.

God help us and have mercy on the wicked.

Comment

If they aren't Christians by the time they die or at the Rapture, I don't think the old "birthday suit" stunt is going to keep them cool in their new place for eternity. I pray in Jesus' name that the Holy Spirit will convict their souls and lead them to Christ.

Comment

Well, after living in the Capitol Hill Neighborhood of Seattle this doesnt suprise me. Seattle is a very "tolerant" city and just about anything goes. you would deffinantly have to live here to understand... not that i enjoy it.

Comment

I can't imagine anyone is ever prosecuted under this rule. How do you determine the intent of the nudist? Unless he says something obscene to you (and you have witnesses with you) as he goes by nude, I don't see how it could ever be proved that he's going naked to offend vs. going naked to be "one with nature" or whatever garbage reason he gives. This is silly and wrong.

Comment

I probably shouldn't say this - forgive me if it is offensive to anyone -- but you can usually tell the kind of people(liberal/conservative) in a State by it's COLOR on the election map.

Of course not All people are that way - some states went Blue by less than 1%.

Comment

One thing's for sure- it sounds like they're still definitely "sleepless"....

Comment

This really bothered me too. I had no idea that the rights of families and children were so far down on the totem pole in some of our cities.....I would guess its somewhat similar in San Francisco.......

Comment

Originally posted by Holy_Loved View Post
                      Maybe parents need to teach their children to point and laugh.

Seriously, liberals have become emboldened ever since the election knowing they can do anything they want with impunity knowing the authorities, starting with the White House, is one of them. But where's the outrage from other sectors of society?

Comment

The whole world is becoming a loony bin. Seattle has lost all manner of sensibility. Glad I don't live there, and don't ever want to.

I figure America is losing it's heart a city or state at a time. Just a matter of time before the infection spreads completely.

Though many woes are on the way and Bammy's in the saddle, there is still a chance that we can slow the decay if we get a true conservative in office in 2012. I know it's kinda far-fetched, but I haven't completely lost hope. Not saying that couldn't happen either.

But these brazen bozos on bikes is enough to make one shudder. Actually, it infuriates me.

There have been numerous times where I have asked God why some of these wierdos got created, but I don't have His capacity or perception and don't have His visibility.

Nevertheless, it's difficult to reconcile such outlandish, quack audacity.

Comment

This is is much more the norm in Europe - they slid down the slop long ago. We were warned...it's just hard to see the Country you love trashed by perversion. But it's okay, we know how the story ends.

Comment

Originally posted by Kate View Post
                            :wha Never thought I would say that I appreciate the cold weather up north here. I do now, it's too cold to run around nude.
                            You never heard of a polar bear run?
                            Oh, never mind. those college boy were wearing shorts

Comment

words cannot describe

EWWWWE! GROOSE! HORRIBLE ! FREAKY PERV'S! Nasty!

And here I heard Seattle was Beautiful I don't think so

Could you imagine how ackward and intimidated molested children feels when they see this; further more anyone that has had a sexual crime commited against them. It's almost like re-victimizing them.

As in the days of Noah(wicked,evil,sexual immorality)

Lord PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Comment

Oh Really, can they get any crazier over there. You know it's not all that warm in Seattle right now. Was in that area last weekend and it was very wet. Rain, rain, and more rain. I have been gone from that area for about 20 years, but go back to visit quite often. People there have changed a lot, things have grown exponentially (sp). Sometimes I wonder if it doesn't have something to do with the "crowded rat syndrome". Glad that I live on the east side of the mountains now, most of us are still a little "redneck".

Comment

Working...
                                X