Palm scanner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palm scanner

I recently had to go to the hospital to get some testing done. As im sitting there in registration, the lady behind the desk asks me if i want to register my palm print. I asked her what that was for and she told me that it will speed up the process of registration for me in the future and if i ever come into the hospital unconscious they would be able to identify me. Immediately my brain went to "MOB" technology and my automated response was , no thank you. As i walked away thinking about this, i began to see that the global initiative for real time identification is truly here. Its being presented on all fronts as a "good and positive" thing to do. Although i understand the mob will become a mandatory mark during the tribulation, i also see where they are conditioning the masses with stuff like the palm print, chips in your pets, etc. This world is on the fast track to the end of the age, and i believe whole heartedly that we are the generation that will see this all take place. This world seems to change on a daily basis, sometimes it almost seems to change by the hour.

Originally posted by mdulik View Post
    I recently had to go to the hospital to get some testing done. As im sitting there in registration, the lady behind the desk asks me if i want to register my palm print. I asked her what that was for and she told me that it will speed up the process of registration for me in the future and if i ever come into the hospital unconscious they would be able to identify me. Immediately my brain went to "MOB" technology and my automated response was , no thank you. As i walked away thinking about this, i began to see that the global initiative for real time identification is truly here. Its being presented on all fronts as a "good and positive" thing to do. Although i understand the mob will become a mandatory mark during the tribulation, i also see where they are conditioning the masses with stuff like the palm print, chips in your pets, etc. This world is on the fast track to the end of the age, and i believe whole heartedly that we are the generation that will see this all take place. This world seems to change on a daily basis, sometimes it almost seems to change by the hour.

I am in agreement with you 100%. One thing to consider is "data collection", think of it this way: When the MOB becomes reality there will surely be millions (likely) who are aware of the scriptures and (barring deception) they will recognize the system, and will opt-out. However, through the use of data collection such as palm prints, finger prints, retina scans etc.. the powers to be including the AC will have access to this data and could use it to try to track those who reject the MOB down. It would be pretty easy to take all those who registered for the MOB and their print data and compare it to databases around the globe, and in parsing the data they could determine who is unaccounted for and begin tracking. The system to do those searches would have to be on the magnitude of a "cray", but it could be done. Could be a reality coming near you... Accept Christ today and avoid the mess to come...
    The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

:snoopy

Comment

I had not heard that this was being done in hospitals already. Yikes. I am sure that this technology is expensive and guess who gets to pay for this---that is right---we do. No wonder medical costs are sky high.

Comment

They can have my palm print, retinal scan, foot print ... whatever.
        But good luck to them trying to look for me after the rapture!

Comment

It is amazing also on how the masses are quick to accept these changes and not say anything......just oh something new.

I agree accept Jesus now and avoid the horrors to come.
          Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

I don't want to be down here on Earth when that is required. Like everyone here says the masses will be eager to have it done "to save time and money". That will entice people. I want to be Home with our Saviour, Jesus. Hmmm, no brainer. Home praising Jesus and learning about Him, in a Glorious, Beautiful setting or suffering with the AC and the running around the globe trying to avoid detection if you're not marked. No thanks, I will pick Jesus in a heartbeat.

This will be scary times. Glad we won't be around to see it.

Come soon, please Jesus

Comment

It sounds like you had an option to do the scan...what if you are under anesthesia...wonder if they could do it without your knowledge? It may very well come to that...
              'They' want to be able to identify you by every means possible...as posted earlier, they can't identify you if you are not on this earth!!
              sigpic
              I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

The Six Flags in TX requires a fingerprint for season's pass holders, which made me pause a second. I know it is not the MOB but we all know where this is going. I personally don't want to be a part of any MOB-type technology. I don't trust technology that is required and can easily be hacked. No computer technology is safe. And some of these technologies have sensitive info, like money/banking and medical.

Also, not MOB I know, but "smart" homes baffle me. Smart phones can be hacked and then people can unlock your doors and alarms and break into your security video system and baby monitors. I'll stick with my keys, thanks.

Comment

I'm with you guys....all of this seems a preview to the mob. It is everywhere now. I am so thankful that God established the Church so we have one another, as close as family to count on. Iron sharpens iron. With other believers and the Comforter we are prepared for all of this. Just keep your armor on!
                  1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Comment

Related......

SPY NATION? US Navy ‘discussed plans to fit humans with microchips and track their every move’

The US Navy has held meetings to discuss highly controversial technology which could one day allow the government to track the movements of every single citizen in the country, The Sun has learned.

A number of naval officers visited the home of an American presidential candidate and “transhumanist” called Zoltan Istvan, who believes human beings should be fitted with technology to boost their brain power or enhance physical attributes.

Istvan said they discussed the possibility of implanting humans with chips fitted with global positioning (GPS) technology.
                    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/129276...ir-every-move/

Istvan looks just like Nicolae Carpathia from Left Behind. He's also a leftist running for president.
                    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Comment

Spooky.
                      Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

I present to you Exhibit A - I Put a Payment Chip in My Hand to Replace My Wallet from Buzzfeed

Buzzfeed has 200+ million unique visitors and averages 6 BILLION content views every MONTH; 50% of the visitors are between 18 and 34 years old. These statistics prove Buzzfeed to be a powerful propaganda platform, and so it's really no wonder how the Antichrist will deceive so many when he institutes the Mark of the Beast. People are already deceived judging by the comments on the video and the Tribulation hasn't even started yet, let alone the Great Tribulation. Many of the comments mock God and Christians stating, "I bet all those crazy Christians are saying, "Oh no! This is the Mark of the Beast," and that the Rapture is finally going to happen." I don't know how witting Buzzfeed is on the (coming) agenda, but the marketing campaign for this technology is so odd. Don't people realize that, beyond the religious implications for this technology, implanting a microchip under your skin opens you up to 24/7 surveillance by government and the chip company and who knows else?

Originally posted by In Christ View Post
                        I am in agreement with you 100%. One thing to consider is "data collection", think of it this way: When the MOB becomes reality there will surely be millions (likely) who are aware of the scriptures and (barring deception) they will recognize the system, and will opt-out. However, through the use of data collection such as palm prints, finger prints, retina scans etc.. the powers to be including the AC will have access to this data and could use it to try to track those who reject the MOB down. It would be pretty easy to take all those who registered for the MOB and their print data and compare it to databases around the globe, and in parsing the data they could determine who is unaccounted for and begin tracking. The system to do those searches would have to be on the magnitude of a "cray", but it could be done. Could be a reality coming near you... Accept Christ today and avoid the mess to come...
                        BINGO! It won't take long for the government of the Beast to track down those who don't comply with the MOTB mandate.

The technology to conduct searches on that data already exists. I work in IT and I frequently encounter new technologies, trends, etc. in my job that make me pause and consider how they will be used against dissenters of the OWG when the Antichrist appears on the world stage. An application has already been created by developers and is available for use by large corporations, government entities, etc. that will allow my employer to cluster data in a HUGE way; just this past week I was told that the application will speed up our "data crunching" to identify certain trends from one to one and a half weeks to about a 24-hour window! There will be no hiding for Tribulation saints - save for the mercy and protection of God as they fulfill His purpose - but even then we know from the Bible that many many many saints will lose their lives and be martyred for the sake of the everlasting Gospel.

You can chalk people's ignorance about the coming MOTB and OWG to their disbelief, a result of their Biblical illiteracy. They see the security and convenience (laziness, perhaps) that this technology will bring, but the MOTB will be a terrible and eternal price to pay. And, for the record, no this is not the MOTB, but is a pre-cursor, as the Bible makes it clear that the MOTB will have both spiritual and economic components.
                        The Gospel of Jesus Christ

"I am more flawed and sinful than I ever dared believe."

"I am more loved and accepted than I ever dared hope."

Comment

My workplace is high security.

A scanner is used to read the vein pattern on the back of my hand. The folks that designed this are real forward thinking types. It doesn't work if my hand is separated from my body. I'm glad to know that no one can impersonate me by cutting of my hands.

Comment

You won't scan me!

Originally posted by crunchymama View Post
                            The Six Flags in TX requires a fingerprint for season's pass holders, which made me pause a second. I know it is not the MOB but we all know where this is going. I personally don't want to be a part of any MOB-type technology. I don't trust technology that is required and can easily be hacked. No computer technology is safe. And some of these technologies have sensitive info, like money/banking and medical.

Also, not MOB I know, but "smart" homes baffle me. Smart phones can be hacked and then people can unlock your doors and alarms and break into your security video system and baby monitors. I'll stick with my keys, thanks.
                            I took my family to Universal Studios Tour in Hollywood. My wife and 7 year old daughter were in line ahead of me. For the season pass they took their thumb scan. When I got up there I said very loudly that ONLY criminals get fingerprinted! People were watching. They said ok we have to put a sticker on your season pass that I just had to show I.D. All the sheeple were just going along with no complaints!

Comment

Originally posted by Florian9 View Post
                              Related......

SPY NATION? US Navy ‘discussed plans to fit humans with microchips and track their every move’

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/129276...ir-every-move/

Istvan looks just like Nicolae Carpathia from Left Behind. He's also a leftist running for president.
                              He look like some actors from hollywood.

Comment

Working...
                              X