No announcement yet.

Ministers ponder creation of EU super-president

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet it will happen really soon! I mean really!! The game is set and the chess needs to be moved IMO.

Comment

What amazing times we are living in.

Comment

Originally posted by Shannon9602 View Post
        I bet it will happen really soon! I mean really!! The game is set and the chess needs to be moved IMO.
        I love it; Chess....

I was in a high school while tournment with students during I was Junior and Senior.....

I got championship two years the Chess LOL

Comment

AMEN! Come soon Lord Jesus! "Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven."

Comment

Originally posted by DragonTiger View Post
            I love it; Chess....

I was in a high school while tournment with students during I was Junior and Senior.....

I got championship two years the Chess

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
            Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
            Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

Curious...

I have heard Mr. Shoebat speak...does this man know what he is saying? He is asserting that the Arab nations are the ten horns. Could this be?
              'For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.' PSALM 12:5.

Comment

Originally posted by tbrian40 View Post
                I have heard Mr. Shoebat speak...does this man know what he is saying? He is asserting that the Arab nations are the ten horns. Could this be?
                Wally is off in his prophesy applications.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
                Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
                Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

Originally posted by tbrian40 View Post
                  No, he doesn't stick to the Bible when he comes up with his stuff; for example, he thinks the AC and the FP are the same person, he thinks 666 refers to the Koran even though the Bible is clear it is a reference to a person, he is not pre-Trib, it goes on and on with him.
                  "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Comment

Opponents fear the plan could create a modern-day equivalent of the European emperor envisaged by Napoleon Bonaparte or a return to the Holy Roman Empire of Charlemagne that dominated Europe in the Dark Ages.
                    http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...-scrap-Britain

Comment

Interesting developments indeed. Looks like a much needed restructuring of the EU is in order, time to downsize perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                      X