Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we please discuss? 7 Universal laws - Sanhedrin/Gentiles (*Note punishment)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.chabad.org/news/article_c...ate-Senate.htm

Rabbi Opens State Senate
    Feb 15, 2008

Rabbi Schneur Zalman Heber, co-director of Chabad-Lubavitch of Pierce County in Tacoma, Wash., delivered a prayer at the opening of the Feb. 8 session of the Washington State Senate.

Heber, who appeared as the guest of Lt. Gov. Brad Owen, implored G-d to “look favorably upon the honorable members of the Senate.”

He then turned to the members of the chamber: “Let us recognize that this privileged position allows us to perform one of the seven Noahide Laws given to us by G-d at the dawn of civilization, … that every society be governed by just laws.” …

Can click on the seven Noahide laws in article but have to click on the link to do so
    Last edited by Believer in miracles; February 20th, 2008, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Found the actual web site of the Sanhedrin. I didn't see it posted in the thread anywhere, but I could have missed it. Sorry if it's a repeat.
      http://www.thesanhedrin.org/en/

Somewhere, I'll find the verse and add it here ASAP, it says that the same governments that were in place when Jesus was crucified will also be in place when he returns. Revived Roman Empire (EU) etc. It would stand to reason that the Sanhedrin would also be back in their place as well.

I was watching the Greatest Story Ever Told last night and it occured to me that the Jewish Sanhedrin were the worst at persecuting Jesus. Always looking for some reason to put him to death. Even though the Romans ruled, the Jewish law and higharchy was heavily intact.
      Such as it will be now I guess.

There is so much more to this that even we here at RR will be able to uncover before we are taken home by Jesus. So much has been going on for years out of the public eye that is just now coming to light. The puzzle pieces are finally fitting together. The Rapture of the Church can not be far off.

Comment

I was watching the Greatest Story Ever Told last night and it occured to me that the Jewish Sanhedrin were the worst at persecuting Jesus. Always looking for some reason to put him to death. Even though the Romans ruled, the Jewish law and higharchy was heavily intact.
        Yes, and if all this comes into being as planned re: a court set up for the Gentiles under the Sanhedrin to follow the 7 universal laws of Noah, whereby to worship Jesus is idolatry...not only did the former get rid of Jesus, the revised will get rid of His followers.

Comment

The following scriptures came to my mind while reading this thread. In no way is it meant to be asserted beyond anything but discussion upon this board. Very interesting in light of where we are at in bible prophecy. I have bolded some things that stick out to me with this concept of Noahide laws.

Dan 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Dan 11:38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

Dan 11:39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge [and] increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

Just some comments;

This Noahide laws would be so subtle in its deception that I can see how it could easily be accepted by nearly all after the rapture.

Those left behind and searching for the authentic laws of God, would accept an original type blueprint or oldest Noahide laws.

I find their involvement in politics, even currently today, very revealing. It implies a "God of forces" or powers.

The fact that a group of the Noahide followers reside in the southern states, would indicate their potential influence today as well as after the rapture.

Their current political involvement with the USA is both revealing and kind of frightening in light of prophecy.

Islam/Muslims would not oppose decapitation and most likely these two would/could work together in executing the mark if these forces were joined.

If these Rabbis can bend temple laws today such as not needing the purified red heifer, what other laws will they break in the future?

Comment

And........the AC is going to change the times and the laws

I initiated a discussion with a Muslim vendor in the mall a few weeks ago and asked him about the Noahide laws...he had never heard of them but in the next breath said "Noah was a prophet"...between their belief in the one God and Noah being a prophet of Islam I could see them being accepted

I took a look at those very verses within the past year...Daniel 11:37-39 putting in Allah as the god talked about

- He would be known not, since he didn't appear until the 600s

- He is a god of forces

- Zakaat is one of the 5 pillars of Islam and they give gold, silver and many other things for Zakaat
            http://www.islam.tc/alhilaal/site/zakat.html

- He has been honoured and increased with glory in the hightest house of the land at Ramadan and Eid feasts at the White House since 9/11

- And the world came to Annapolis to divide the land for gain in November...to appease the Arabs who worship Allah

Was just thinking out loud!
            Last edited by Believer in miracles; February 24th, 2008, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Believer in miracles View Post
              Yes, and if all this comes into being as planned re: a court set up for the Gentiles under the Sanhedrin to follow the 7 universal laws of Noah, whereby to worship Jesus is idolatry...not only did the former get rid of Jesus, the revised will get rid of His followers.
              Makes sense.

I'm not sure how Islam and the Catholic religions mix into this, but perhaps they will go along with it? The muslims are all for chopping off heads. :banned My guess is they will say "one God with many names to satisfy the "worship" part to all religions? However, Catholics are going to have a problem not being able to worship Mary??? Whatever will they do with all of those useless beads?

I'm also not sure how our flamboyantly gay community here and around the world, as well as the Catholic religion (lots of gay priests),are going to like getting their heads chopped off with homosexuality being punishable by death? Seems like that won't go over well?

I understand how it is all coming together and why, but I'm not sure how all of these differences will be "agreeable to all" yet????

Comment

I believe the beheading serves a more evil reason. The desire to make money from harvesting organs to get all these people off the organ transplant waiting list, at the same time reaping tens possibly hundreds of billions of dollars.
                John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.Matthew 5:23-24 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

Comment

To designate March 26, 1991, as `Education Day, U.S.A.'. (Enrolled as Agreed to or Passed by Both House and Senate)

--H.J.Res.104--

H.J.Res.104

One Hundred Second Congress of the United States of America

AT THE FIRST SESSION
                  Begun and held at the City of Washington on Thursday, the third day of January,

one thousand nine hundred and ninety-one

Joint Resolution

To designate March 26, 1991, as `Education Day, U.S.A.'.

Whereas Congress recognizes the historical tradition of ethical values and principles which are the basis of civilized society and upon which our great Nation was founded;

Whereas these ethical values and principles have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization, when they were known as the Seven Noahide Laws;

Whereas without these ethical values and principles the edifice of civilization stands in serious peril of returning to chaos;

Whereas society is profoundly concerned with the recent weakening of these principles that has resulted in crises that beleaguer and threaten the fabric of civilized society;

Whereas the justified preoccupation with these crises must not let the citizens of this Nation lose sight of their responsibility to transmit these historical ethical values from our distinguished past to the generations of the future;

Whereas the Lubavitch movement has fostered and promoted these ethical values and principles throughout the world;

Whereas Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, leader of the Lubavitch movement, is universally respected and revered and his eighty-ninth birthday falls on March 26, 1991;

Whereas in tribute to this great spiritual leader, `the rebbe', this, his ninetieth year will be seen as one of `education and giving', the year in which we turn to education and charity to return the world to the moral and ethical values contained in the Seven Noahide Laws; and

Whereas this will be reflected in an international scroll of honor signed by the President of the United States and other heads of state: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That March 26, 1991, the start of the ninetieth year of Rabbi Menachem Schneerson, leader of the worldwide Lubavitch movement, is designated as `Education Day, U.S.A.'. The President is requested to issue a proclamation calling upon the people of the United States to observe such day with appropriate ceremonies and activities.

Speaker of the House of Representatives.

Vice President of the United States and

President of the Senate.

http://www.noahide.org/article.asp?Level=106&Parent=88

Comment

i really wish my brain could work as fast as some of y'alls! it is amazing to see so many things happening at once. i'm so grateful for all of the fascinating posts on this thread. Good job and keep up the good work!

~~~watching cartoons with a 2yr old day makes my brain rot. <<<sigh>>>

Comment

the muslims rever Mary too!
                      Originally posted by denny272 View Post
                      Makes sense.

I'm not sure how Islam and the Catholic religions mix into this, but perhaps they will go along with it? The muslims are all for chopping off heads. :banned My guess is they will say "one God with many names to satisfy the "worship" part to all religions? However, Catholics are going to have a problem not being able to worship Mary??? Whatever will they do with all of those useless beads?

I'm also not sure how our flamboyantly gay community here and around the world, as well as the Catholic religion (lots of gay priests),are going to like getting their heads chopped off with homosexuality being punishable by death? Seems like that won't go over well?

I understand how it is all coming together and why, but I'm not sure how all of these differences will be "agreeable to all" yet????

Comment

Originally posted by waiting1 View Post
                        I believe the beheading serves a more evil reason. The desire to make money from harvesting organs to get all these people off the organ transplant waiting list, at the same time reaping tens possibly hundreds of billions of dollars.
                        yes I think Georgia is considering beheding for teh death penalty along with a number of other states - they claim that the death row inmates are begging for it b/c they can offer their organs as atonement..ye right

sounds liek $$$$ to me

Comment

yes I think Georgia is considering beheding for teh death penalty along with a number of other states - they claim that the death row inmates are begging for it b/c they can offer their organs as atonement..ye right

http://www.legis.state.ga.us/legis/1...ext/hb1274.htm

Georgia House of Representatives - 1995/1996 Sessions
                          HB 1274 - Death penalty; guillotine provisions

I think it had 2 readings but didn't pass

Comment

Originally posted by Believer in miracles View Post
                            That resolution claiming the government, will enforce Noahide laws, and use a guillotines to kill prisoners, to harvest organs, is an old hoax, just like the protocols of the elders.These myths are used by groups, like the Black Panthers, nation of Islam, Islam, Ron Paul truthers, ect who fuel hatred for Israel, they claim a few Jew's, will rule the world, from dark smoke filled backrooms..

IMO the Roman's and Jew's alive today are Not the same people, who killed Jesus, Your sins killed Jesus, all our sins killed him, not just Jew's and Romans.

IMO the world is not going under Noahide law, the UN has their own laws, for the world, which includes their Islamic Arab peace treaty with it's climate crisis law's, they plan to implement by 2011.

The AC will have help from the religious world, they will force the world, not just Israel, under their laws, fulfilling the prophecy, about changing the times and laws, Israel already follows, the Sabbath law's, Holy days, ect.

Throughout history Satan has tried to literally label/mark Jew's and Christians, this time will be for the special Jinza tax, and carbon tax. Jew's will be stuck with the Christians, both groups will be beheaded, and persucuted together.

The bible explaines the new Rome, would not look like the old one, it's ruler would be different this time, not Roman. It will not look like the empire that was present while Jesus, walked the earth, because it's mostly Islamic now, with a small amount of the Iron in it.
                            Islam worships the God of submission by force and law..

The Arab Peace Initiative

The Council of the League of Arab States at the Summit Level, at its 14th Ordinary Session, Reaffirms the resolution taken in June 1996 at the Cairo extraordinary Arab summit that a just and comprehensive peace in the Middle East is the strategic option of the Arab countries, to be achieved in accordance with international legality, and which would require a comparable commitment on the part of the Israeli government.

Having listened to the statement made by his royal highness Prince Abdullah Bin Abdullaziz, the crown prince of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in which his highness presented his initiative, calling for full Israeli withdrawal from all the Arab territories occupied since June 1967, in implementation of Security Council Resolutions 242 and 338, reaffirmed by the Madrid Conference of 1991 and the land for peace principle, and Israel's acceptance of an independent Palestinian state, with East Jerusalem as its capital, in return for the establishment of normal relations in the context of a comprehensive peace with Israel.

Emanating from the conviction of the Arab countries that a military solution to the conflict will not achieve peace or provide security for the parties, the council:

1. Requests Israel to reconsider its policies and declare that a just peace is its strategic option as well.

2. Further calls upon Israel to affirm: a. Full Israeli withdrawal from all the territories occupied since 1967, including the Syrian Golan Heights to the lines of June 4, 1967 as well as the remaining occupied Lebanese territories in the south of Lebanon. b. Achievement of a just solution to the Palestinian refugee problem to be agreed upon in accordance with U.N. General Assembly Resolution 194. c. The acceptance of the establishment of a Sovereign Independent Palestinian State on the Palestinian territories occupied since the 4th of June 1967 in the West Bank and Gaza strip, with east Jerusalem as its capital.

3. Consequently, the Arab countries affirm the following: a. Consider the Arab-Israeli conflict ended, and enter into a peace agreement with Israel, and provide security for all the states of the region. b. Establish normal relations with Israel in the context of this comprehensive peace.

4. Assures the rejection of all forms of Palestinian patriation which conflict with the special circumstances of the Arab host countries.

5. Calls upon the government of Israel and all Israelis to accept this initiative in order to safeguard the prospects for peace and stop the further shedding of blood, enabling the Arab Countries and Israel to live in peace and good neighborliness and provide future generations with security, stability, and prosperity.

6. Invites the international community and all countries and organizations to support this initiative.

7. Requests the chairman of the summit to form a special committee composed of some of its concerned member states and the secretary general of the League of Arab States to pursue the necessary contacts to gain support for this initiative at all levels, particularly from the United Nations, the security council, the United States of America, the Russian Federation, the Muslim States and the European Union.

http://www.jordanembassyus.org/arab_initiative.htm#ai

Muhammad one of the false Prophets, Jesus, warned about made a treaty between Muslims and Jews and broke it, and they also have their own world bank.

Ruth loved Naomi, and would not leave her, or turn on her, she provided for her, in her time of trouble, she didn't try and get people, to turn on Israel..

Jer 31:11
                            "Listen to this message from the Lord, you nations of the world; proclaim it in distant coastlands: The Lord, who scattered his people, will gather them together and watch over them as a shepherd does his flock. For the Lord has redeemed Israel from those too strong for them. They will come home and sing songs of joy on the heights of Jerusalem.

Comment

I am still looking into these Noahide laws....wondering still if they could be the universal laws the AC brings in remembering they would link the "righteous gentiles" and Sanhedrin....not sure how all that could happen, but still thinking!

To Islam Noah was a prophet so maybe that would be enough to link them to the laws.

I have been wondering if there is a link to Noah in Catholicism as the Pope is very visible in the Christian world.

Just read this.......

http://www.catholicculture.org/libra...cfm?recnum=382

Catechism

The covenant with Noah

56 After the unity of the human race was shattered by sin God at once sought to save humanity part by part. The covenant with Noah after the flood gives expression to the principle of the divine economy toward the "nations", in other words, towards men grouped "in their lands, each with [its] own language, by their families, in their nations". 9

57 This state of division into many nations is at once cosmic, social and religious. It is intended to limit the pride of fallen humanity 10 united only in its perverse ambition to forge its own unity as at Babel. 11 But, because of sin, both polytheism and the idolatry of the nation and of its rulers constantly threaten this provisional economy with the perversion of paganism.
                              58 The covenant with Noah remains in force during the times of the Gentiles, until the universal proclamation of the Gospel. 13 The Bible venerates several great figures among the Gentiles: Abel the just, the king-priest Melchisedek - a figure of Christ - and the upright "Noah, Daniel, and Job". 14 Scripture thus expresses the heights of sanctity that can be reached by those who live according to the covenant of Noah, waiting for Christ to "gather into one the children of God who are scattered abroad". 15

Could this refer to the "righteous gentiles" who follow the Noahide laws......... in the future?

http://www.brainyquote.com/words/sa/sanctity215323.html

Sanctity

The state or quality of being sacred or holy; holiness; saintliness; moral purity; godliness.

Sacredness; solemnity; inviolability; religious binding force; as, the sanctity of an oath.

A saint or holy being.

Also, before becoming Pope as Cardinal Ratzinger Pope Benedict VI wrote a book called "Many Religions, One Covenant"...on pg 55 I was reading

http://books.google.ca/books?id=_faw...with-thumbnail
                              Second paragraph.......talks about covenants...one being the covenant with Noah

It says each of these three covenants have their own nature and we will have to return to them

Just still thinking on the covenant with Noah...Noahide laws uniting Jews and Gentiles with the original article in mind
                              http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/90646
                              Last edited by Believer in miracles; April 11th, 2008, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Posted on other RR thread...

http://www.rr-bb.com/showthread.php?t=44921

Welcome to the World Conference of the Noahide Nations reservation site!

A block of rooms have been reserved for June 26, 2008 - June 29, 2008.

The World Conference of the Noahide Nations will be a time of discovery, a source for new friendships and an opportunity to forge lasting ties between the Jewish people and Noahides?ties that can strengthen us as individuals and encourage us to face the historic challenges of global change. The most important purpose for this conference is to bring that which has been prophesied into reality.

We are living in extraordinary times. Our world is plagued with violence, moral decay and diminishing human dignity. Yet, we find ourselves blessed with an unprecedented outpouring of knowledge that is both timeless and technological. It is a kind of flood that is both spiritual and material. We are poised on the brink of destruction or greatness. It is our hope and belief that mankind is approaching the latter, fueled by innovative discoveries and a growing awareness in the deep riches of the Torah knowledge. The melding of these resources coupled with a heightened sense of the need for community is the underlying theme of the most ambitious conference to date.

http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/p...26/index.jhtml

Yes, my friends, direct from Israel comes a blessing from HaShem. I just learned from Rabbi Chaim Richman, International Director of the Temple Institute, that for those attending the Noahide World Conference you will have the unique opportunity to see the Golden Crown of the next High Priest of the Third Temple. It will arrive on Wednesday the 25th and be on display until Sunday the 29th.

One of the four "golden garments" of the high priest is the crown, fashioned from one single piece of pure gold. The crown is worn across the forehead, extending from ear to ear, (as pictured in the inset above). It is held in place by a string dyed in the same blue color as used in all the high priest's garments. The crown bears the inscription: "Holy to G-d," and is worn by the high priest at all times, while he is officiating in the Temple.

Noahide Nations is so grateful to HaShem, Rabbi Richman and the Temple Institute for giving the attendees of the Noahide World Conference 2008 the honor and privilege of this glimpse into the future.

http://www.noahidenations.com/conten...temid=88888892

Comment

Working...
                                X