Another step towards the future?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another step towards the future?

I started working for this company and it seemed normal. Nothing was unusual. My job's basically data entry. So anyway, as I'm doing what I'm supposed to, I started collecting data that started sounding stranger and weirder by the moment. Most of it was science terms and data on the mind and how to control another person's mind. So, I clicked on what I thought was a link but it was a PDF file. That's happened before so it wasn't that out of line there. The PDF started talking in more detail about mind control and how they CAN and ARE using microwaves (not a food microwave but electromagnetic waves in the air) to control people. Further in the document, it says that the system which I can't remember what they called it has already been tested and proven to work. But it doesn't stop there. The document also talked about how they figured out how to use the microchip implants to strengthen this method. Now, I don't know if this is for real. But, I've also done work like this on legit government pages.This sounds so crazy that my brain can't accept this to be real. I'm really hoping it's just paranoia and a bunch of garbage. But, at the same time I question how anyone could ever want to follow the AC. It makes my adrenaline rush not because I'm afraid but because it makes the rapture feel even closer than before. IDK. After reading the PDF I told my husband about it, he read it and didn't want me to finish that job. So I didn't.

A data point perhaps, but don't worry about it. The Lord has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and love and of a sound mind...2 Timothy 1:7.
    --------Eric H. Bowen

sigpic 16 inch Armor Piercing: When you care enough to send the very, very, best!

Comment

Originally posted by ehbowen View Post
      A data point perhaps, but don't worry about it. The Lord has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and love and of a sound mind...2 Timothy 1:7.
      I'm not worried. Not for me anyway. It was just so random that it surprised me. IDK why it surprised me considering what we see in the world.

Comment

Crazy stuff, aimed for the future I am sure. The Lord is with us and will protect us.
        Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Read something this past week....the embassy personnel in Cuba in the U.S. embassy that had to leave due to "illness"...and also in Moscow...are being attributed to Microwave "warfare".

Comment

Yikes...

Comment

Working...
            X