Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emanuel Macron to launch 10 nation military coalition next month

https://www.unsealed.org/2018/05/emm...10-nation.html

I'll let you be the judge of who France's new President, Emmanuel Macron, may or may not be, but this certainly piqued my interest:
    PARIS Impatient with German foot-dragging on defense, French President Emmanuel Macron will bring together a 10-nation coalition of the willing next month designed to prepare European armed forces to take action together in emergencies, and to bind Britain into military cooperation as it leaves the EU.

Defense ministers of France, the U.K., Germany, Italy, Spain, the Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, Denmark and Estonia will sign a letter of intent in Paris in June, officials told me, pledging to develop a common strategic culture, share analysis and foresight on trouble spots that may require intervention and work to coordinate their forces for future operations.

Sounds kinda familiar....hmmmm??? Seems like every day there is a new headline or an advancement of yesterdays or last weeks headlines...makes it hard to keep up with what is going on. I see a lot of headlines that make me go hmmm

Comment

AMEN, Stacey!!! It just keeps building - one thing on top of another. Isn't it interesting that his first name, Emanuel, is a translation of "God with us"??? Kind of eerie........... he may not be the one, but I've got my eye on him. I know we will be gone before the antichrist is exposed.............but, he's certainly an interesting character.

Comment

Interesting, creepy and weird. Besides his politics...who marries their old teacher 20 years older? I dunno there is something about him that just makes me uneasy. I don't personally know the man, but he gives me that feeling that our former leader gave me. I'm watching this one carefully. What makes me roll my eyes is these countries unbeknownst to them they will not be able to choose one day, they will be forced as will the rest of the world to succumb to the crazy geopolitical ideas that are soon coming. Saddens me that even tho most people know they still choose to bury their heads in the sand.

Comment

Originally posted by kathymendel View Post
          AMEN, Stacey!!! It just keeps building - one thing on top of another. Isn't it interesting that his first name, Emanuel, is a translation of "God with us"??? Kind of eerie........... he may not be the one, but I've got my eye on him. I know we will be gone before the antichrist is exposed.............but, he's certainly an interesting character.
          My brother was telling me about that very thing and he said "I am not saying that Emanuel Macron is the AC, just saying."

Comment

Working...
          X