U.N Troops Being Sought to Quell "Silent Genocide" in Chicago

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kathymendel View Post
    Well, from the bible, we know that the countries of today's world will be re-apportioned into ten areas in the last days. Perhaps these are the beginning steps to making that happen???
    NAFTA will probably lead us to be one of the ten area's that you comment on, and the CFR will help to make this happen where we will be subject to the UN and international law.

http://bwcentral.org/2017/08/nafta-r...must-withdraw/

At the end of the article,

Trade laws should be left to each nation’s discretion, not to international governments or trade treaty. We must heed the warning from Founding Father George Washington who stated in his farewell address,

“35 – Against the insidious wiles of foreign influence (I conjure you to believe me, fellow-citizens,) the jealousy of a free people ought to be constantly awake; since history and experience prove, that foreign influence is one of the most baneful foes of Republican Government.”

(source: George Washington’s Farewell Address – paragraph 35)

Comment

Originally posted by michigander View Post

NAFTA will probably lead us to be one of the ten area's that you comment on, and the CFR will help to make this happen where we will be subject to the UN and international law.

http://bwcentral.org/2017/08/nafta-r...must-withdraw/

At the end of the article,

Trade laws should be left to each nation’s discretion, not to international governments or trade treaty. We must heed the warning from Founding Father George Washington who stated in his farewell address,

“35 – Against the insidious wiles of foreign influence (I conjure you to believe me, fellow-citizens,) the jealousy of a free people ought to be constantly awake; since history and experience prove, that foreign influence is one of the most baneful foes of Republican Government.”

(source: George Washington’s Farewell Address – paragraph 35)
      How wise our Founding Fathers were. I do not think these days the average person would even understand what that sentence meant...

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post

How wise our Founding Fathers were. I do not think these days the average person would even understand what that sentence meant...
        How true.

Look at this article, and watch the video presentation,

https://ideas.ted.com/opinion-why-th...ival-on-earth/

Comment

To Ranting. I really don't need any images like that in my head, please refrain .
          John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Its very intro that we are in the last of the last day and you are so Fragile, what I threaded above is very mild compared to what is happening in this world!! maybe you should wake up and see what horrors x100000 you are going to miss once Jacobs troubles begins . Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Ranting View Post
              Its very intro that we are in the last of the last day and you are so Fragile, what I threaded above is very mild compared to what is happening in this world!! maybe you should wake up and see what horrors x100000 you are going to miss once Jacobs troubles begins . Enjoy
              I asked you to refrain not because I am fragile nor that I am ignorant of what will happen on planet earth when we are gathered up to our lord, my wife read your statement on beastiality and got quite sickened , just because there is garbage in this world you don't have to spew it on a screen, I just think some common sense and courtesy are in order.
              John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Originally posted by chaser View Post
                To Ranting. I really don't need any images like that in my head, please refrain .
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michigander View Post

How true.

Look at this article, and watch the video presentation,

https://ideas.ted.com/opinion-why-th...ival-on-earth/
                  Within the article posted above, is another interesting article from the New York Times,
                  From what I read, illegal immigrants rank above that of legal immigrants, who became citizens of this country, both articles point to the fact that no matter what laws the Federal government tries to enforce, the cities will not comply with the rule of law, becoming a law unto themselves.Even to the point, that illegal citizens who murder American citizens, such as Kate Steinle, are not prosecuted under the law. From other sources that I have read, Germans are now finding out just what lawlessness really means for their citizens when government, their government, does nothing to uphold law.

If Constitutional law is not upheld which applies to the protection of the citizens of this country, then local government will submit itself to international law which means UN jurisdiction, ie. , the calling in of UN peacekeapers. If Hillary had been elected, who does hold to International law, instead of Donald Trump, this could have become a reality.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/n...ion-order.html

Comment

Working...
                  X