Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.N Troops Being Sought to Quell "Silent Genocide" in Chicago

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/c...214-story.html

Well I would not have believed this if I had not read it. In the Chicago Tribune no less. Cook Country Commissioner seeks U.N. Troops to quell the violence in Chicago. The U.S. National Guard, offered by Trump just not good enough I suppose.

Wow, yeah what is the matter with our national guard instead of using UN troops. It just seems odd to use UN troops used in the USA.
    sigpic

Comment

They are so anti-Trump that they don't want him to have any kind of credit if he would send in people to fix the problem. I think it is practically treasonous.

Take one and pass it on!

Comment

It does show how quickly the liberal majority in this nation will turn to a world government run by the AntiChrist.

Comment

Itís not true:

https://www.snopes.com/will-un-peace...reets-chicago/

Comment

This is the video of Boykin (Chicago city commissioner), talking about asking for UN intervention in Chicago violence issue, and includes asking for peace keeping "intervention personnel ". I have no idea if a US city can have foreign troops come in and basically institute a form of marshal law. I would think this would be quickly squelched by "Mad-dog" and DOD???

https://youtu.be/iisQJxTAMmk

(not sure if this link is posted correctly- if not, can someone repost ?Thanks).

👍👍🤷🏻♀🤷🏻♀🤷🏻♀

Comment

From the link I put in my last post:

Even if some of Chicagoís local leaders did want UN Peacekeeper boots on the ground, an outsider simply making the request to the UN wouldnít result in an international blue helmet mission there. UN Peacekeeping missions are voted on by the Security Council which consists of five permanent member states (China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the United States) and 10 countries elected to two-year terms. A UN Peacekeeper spokesman confirmed "there is no planning of any kind" to send a mission to Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetG View Post
                From the link I put in my last post:
                Just wondering, if the vote to permit a peace-keeping force in place would require a majority vote of the 5? Seeing what happened in the UN vote against the US last week, if we were the only "no" vote, could the UN try to send in troops anyway? Surely they don't have the power to cram that down our throats???
                Time for the UN to get some new digs in a part of the world more befitting to their shenanigans.

Comment

Majority vote of 15, I believe. They mention ten countries elected to two-year terms as well. And sending UN troops to the US cannot be put in the same category as what happened with Jerusalem. The two arenít remotely the same.

UN boots on the ground on US soil is not bound to happen. Not anytime soon and most likely not ever.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetG View Post
                    Majority vote of 15, I believe. They mention ten countries elected to two-year terms as well. And sending UN troops to the US cannot be put in the same category as what happened with Jerusalem. The two arenít remotely the same.

UN boots on the ground on US soil is not bound to happen. Not anytime soon and most likely not ever.
                    Thanks for the info! I see where we are going to slash the UN budget for the next 2 yr. period. I'm guessing that's going to provoke some rebellion from the "members" ( not to mention our own "members").

Ever closer to "show time"-----

👏👏👏

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
                      http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/c...214-story.html

Well I would not have believed this if I had not read it. In the Chicago Tribune no less. Cook Country Commissioner seeks U.N. Troops to quell the violence in Chicago. The U.S. National Guard, offered by Trump just not good enough I suppose.
                      If the wrong people had been in office this occurence might have been a reality, underneath Obama the Strong Cities Initiative was passed and is usually is the case, international law rules over national law. I did even know that this,SCI, existed until I saw it posted.

More on the SCI @ http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...remism-in-u-s/

Comment

Yikes! This gives the UN a foothold in controlling our country.
                        1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Comment

Well, from the bible, we know that the countries of today's world will be re-apportioned into ten areas in the last days. Perhaps these are the beginning steps to making that happen???

Comment

Good point. Kathy
                            1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Comment

Originally posted by michigander View Post

If the wrong people had been in office this occurence might have been a reality, underneath Obama the Strong Cities Initiative was passed and is usually is the case, international law rules over national law. I did even know that this,SCI, existed until I saw it posted.

More on the SCI @ http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...remism-in-u-s/
                              Wow...just now read this article...somehow I missed this back in 2015 when this was established at the U.N. in NYC no less...Obama did so much damage...and I agree with kathymendel...this could be the beginning of division into 10 areas...so much happening now right before our eyes!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X