Analog to digital switch for TV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mlb View Post
    they already have the technology to track us when we use our plastic cards, and with smart chips in them we don't even have to swipe them, next or maybe already they have sensors in to streets and shops, your work place, and next maybe your home. If they want to track you all they have to do is tell the main computer your number and it will track you everywhere you go, they will know where you are to get you anytime they want............ It will add a new dimention to the mark of the beast.
    Not to mention with the satalite technology and the increasing number of security cameras, they could find a Christian within minutes. I wouldn't doubt that they wont have cameras aimed at churchs 24/7 after we're gone. Taking note of every face for ID.

Comment

• I think the digital technology will have more to do with what will be shown to us than what 'they' will see, although I believe they'll be using that too.

Manipulating pictures thru digital tech will be easy, and possibly mind-controlling. They already have mind-control weaponry. What a great way to keep the sheeple complacent.

You have to wonder why the gov't is spending billions to make sure we have a crisp, clear picture while the economy is imploding. Something is rotten in Denmark, for sure.

I listened to an interesting sermon regarding the digital tv switch here: http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninf...ID=12230817331
      This is part 1 of 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by razberry View Post
        I think the digital technology will have more to do with what will be shown to us than what 'they' will see, although I believe they'll be using that too.

Manipulating pictures thru digital tech will be easy, and possibly mind-controlling. They already have mind-control weaponry. What a great way to keep the sheeple complacent.

You have to wonder why the gov't is spending billions to make sure we have a crisp, clear picture while the economy is imploding. Something is rotten in Denmark, for sure.

I listened to an interesting sermon regarding the digital tv switch here: http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninf...ID=12230817331
        This is part 1 of 3.
        Everything that you see broadcast on analog TV is already digitally manipulated. It would actually be easier to present manipulated images on analog TV because the increased noise and reduced resolution will help mask the trickery.

The digital TV transition is all about money, just like everything else our government pushes.

Comment

• They are making us think it is for upgrading digital satellite TV, maybe one reason but it ain't the whole reason..........they delayed it because they aren't quite equipped yet as they expected......

Comment

Working...
          X