X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PGP_Protector View Post
    Disabling the Little LED on your web cam
    Yeah. A sticky note ought to do it.
    The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
    Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
    (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

• Originally posted by logosone View Post
      That's probably your Hard Drive on it's last legs.
      Yes, probably so.

Originally posted by tardisdoctor View Post
      Do you have dial-up? Maybe your hamster is getting old, tired, and/or hungry.
      No, we have DSL, but my computer is older than dirt.

I just noticed it when we moved a few months ago. When it's in sleep mode it does it. I pray it holds on a little longer.

Thanks!

Now, back to your regularly scheduled thread.
      If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have charity, I am nothing. 1 Co 13:2

Comment

• Originally posted by Hootmon View Post
        Yeah. A sticky note ought to do it.
        Well no, not quite

Right now the LED lets you know when the Camera is on.

But if we disable it, you'll never know when it's on

Comment

• Originally posted by PGP_Protector View Post
          Well no, not quite

Right now the LED lets you know when the Camera is on.

But if we disable it, you'll never know when it's on
          Put the post-it note over the lense...
          Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right. - Charles H. Spurgeon

Comment

• Originally posted by Anddra View Post
            That's what I meant.
            The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
            Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
            (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hootmon View Post
              That's what I meant.
              Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right. - Charles H. Spurgeon

Comment

LOL...I'm with ya!
                1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Comment

Ahhh

Don't forget to play loud static noises to prevent the mike from picking up anything

(And verify that you're post-it note is thick enough to block inferred light )

Comment

• I remember the Russian Christians used to play loud classical music in their homes all day so they could talk about the Lord in low tones.
                    I don't put it past the government to spy on us. It may not be true, but it was true in the underground churches.

Comment

• Originally posted by KissyLoves View Post
                      My computer does do this weird clicking thing sometimes. But I don't have a camera or mic on it so I guess it's just getting old.
                      probably just reading the hard drive.
                      In God I Trust

Comment

• Our box died after a short but productive life...so I took it apart. I can't see what they think is a camera...maybe it was just HIM they wanted to observe...

Comment

• Checked my box and was amazed to find a pack of AAA batteries, an Ipod, and a GPS unit. Didnt find a camera though.

In all seriousness though, Whose to say they arent planning something like this? Using the Coaxial as the transmission feed and planting a shielded microcamera on the face panel. Microphone? I doubt since the box would pick up the tv sounds more often than not.

Who knows... maybe this is just a spooky conspiracy.

Comment

• they already have the technology to track us when we use our plastic cards, and with smart chips in them we don't even have to swipe them, next or maybe already they have sensors in to streets and shops, your work place, and next maybe your home. If they want to track you all they have to do is tell the main computer your number and it will track you everywhere you go, they will know where you are to get you anytime they want............ It will add a new dimention to the mark of the beast.

Comment

• this is from a thread in this forum by Lucid. headed Radio chip coming soon to your drivers license?

http://www.rr-bb.com/showthread.php?t=82591

Quote:
                              Privacy advocates are issuing warnings about a new radio chip plan that ultimately could provide electronic identification for every adult in the U.S. and allow agents to compile attendance lists at anti-government rallies simply by walking through the assembly. (there'll be more of those...)

The proposal, which has earned the support of Janet Napolitano, the newly chosen chief of the Department of Homeland Security, would embed radio chips in driver's licenses, or "enhanced driver's licenses."

"Enhanced driver's licenses give confidence that the person holding the card is the person who is supposed to be holding the card, and it's less elaborate than REAL ID," Napolitano said in a Washington Times report.

REAL ID is a plan for a federal identification system standardized across the nation that so alarmed governors many states have adopted formal plans to oppose it. However, a privacy advocate today told WND that the EDLs are many times worse.

Radio talk show host and identity chip expert Katherine Albrecht said REAL ID earned the opposition of Christians because of its resemblance to the biblical "mark of the beast," civil libertarians opposed it for its "big brother" connotations and others worried about identity theft issues with the proposed databases.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...e&pageId=90008

Comment

• What next? cards can be lost or stolen or broken............... lets have a chip implanted, thats already happening some workplaces are chipping thier employeees to track their start finnish times instead of time clocks, and to know where they are.

Comment

Working...
                                X