Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MKUltra
    Originally posted by watchwoman View Post
    I have a friend who is retired from a career as an officer in the Army where he dealt with U.S. "brainwashing" projects and other psychological things he says he can't disclose. But what he does say is scary - he insists that if we citizens knew what the military had experimented with on psychological control, we'd be terrified. He is convinced that this digital change has to do with some of the experiments he witnessed, and has advised us to do away with our television. And this guy is not a "nutcase" - anything but!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MoreThanReady View Post
      If I was those pastors I'd be screaming seperation of chruch state.. The state should NOT be getting told what to tell congregations.

Now, getting people to switch over to digital is EASY.. just go through with the switch, and those that are still using antenna's to get their T.V will upgrade IF They want too.

I guess some of the feds are afraid 1 or 2 people might not cut over. Well good forthem, not much on T.V these days anyway.
      I still run rabbit ears and will till the minute they flip the switch. At that time I will watch the snow fall in the coal mine while listening to the radio.

Comment

• I have a bunch of old movies, so I can use my set as a viewing screen...

Seriously, though...I tend to wonder whether true believers will be brainwashed by any of this; think about it...we weren't taken by any of Obama's tactics...we're apparently immune to the Kool Aid! Does anyone think we'll be able to see through this as well??

Comment

• Originally posted by Abigail View Post
          Seriously, though...I tend to wonder whether true believers will be brainwashed by any of this; think about it...we weren't taken by any of Obama's tactics...we're apparently immune to the Kool Aid! Does anyone think we'll be able to see through this as well??
          I think we will be able to see through this easily. When we have the Holy Spirit living within us, we have all the armor we will ever need.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silver View Post
            Put on your tin hat and a tin coat for this one.... Found this when I was digging around. This sounds way over the top, but thought I would post it just the same so that we are all aware of the conspiracys.

I am sorry but this video gave me a good laugh! The crazy music just made it even more hilarious!

Honestly though....I would not be surprised if this was true....ok go ahead and wrap me in tin foil...

Comment

• Originally posted by Silver View Post
              I think we will be able to see through this easily. When we have the Holy Spirit living within us, we have all the armor we will ever need.
              Mar 13:20 "Unless the Lord had shortened {those} days, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect, whom He chose, He shortened the days.

Mar 13:21 "And then if anyone says to you, 'Behold, here is the Christ'; or, 'Behold, {He is} there'; do not believe {him;}

Mar 13:22 for false Christs and false prophets will arise, and will show signs and wonders, in order to lead astray, if possible, the elect.

Comment

• Just an FYI if their is something coming via the TV's it will also come Via the Computer.

Just think, how much easier it is to display Digital Information on a Computer vs A TV.

With the TV "they" would have to either broadcast it on every channel all the time to make sure you get the data.

Or on a computer, implant a Virus (that the virus compines don't check for), that will display the Digital Information when you are using the system.

Comment

• Originally posted by PGP_Protector View Post
                  Just an FYI if their is something coming via the TV's it will also come Via the Computer.

Just think, how much easier it is to display Digital Information on a Computer vs A TV.

With the TV "they" would have to either broadcast it on every channel all the time to make sure you get the data.

Or on a computer, implant a Virus (that the virus compines don't check for), that will display the Digital Information when you are using the system.
                  Ok. I'm signing off my computer now.

Just kidding.

Comment

Just an FYI if their is something coming via the TV's it will also come Via the Computer.

Well the something coming into the house would either be subliminal sound/audio or subliminal visual/picture stuff. At least with computer you can control and turn off the (subliminal)audio or you do not need it because the internet still is primarily about getting information by reading/ no sound involved, thus no subliminal audio. They would have to get on a zillion websites with subliminal pictures to brainwash/indoctrinate if they invaded the internet - right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tweety Bird View Post
                      Well the something coming into the house would either be subliminal sound/audio or subliminal visual/picture stuff. At least with computer you can control and turn off the (subliminal)audio or you do not need it because the internet still is primarily about getting information by reading/ no sound involved, thus no subliminal audio. They would have to get on a zillion websites with subliminal pictures to brainwash/indoctrinate if they invaded the internet - right?
                      Nope they wouldn't have to get on a zillion websites, just to Microsoft Updates, Mac Updates, and a Few major Linux Kernels, and that would cover 99.9% of all computers out their.

It's not the website that displays the information, it's your computer that does the actual displaying of the information.

I post XYZ on my website that is "Clean" your computer reads "XYZ" processes it, and then you trust it to display what I wrote.

But if the computer is programed to display "ABC" when it sees "XYZ" you'll never see "XYZ", and might not even know that it was supposed to display "XYZ"

And for subliminal pictures , it would be even easier for the Core system to display this with the high speed graphic cards that are out their that can display at higher refresh rates than the TV's signals can send out.

And as for audio, you do listen to Music right ? Most do, how hard would it be for the computer to imbed audio information into any MP3 file is saves or moves ?

Games ? Lots of Flashing Video & Audio to have fun with their

Comment

Nope they wouldn't have to get on a zillion websites, just to Microsoft Updates, Mac Updates, and a Few major Linux Kernels, and that would cover 99.9% of all computers out their.

It's not the website that displays the information, it's your computer that does the actual displaying of the information.

I post XYZ on my website that is "Clean" your computer reads "XYZ" processes it, and then you trust it to display what I wrote.

But if the computer is programed to display "ABC" when it sees "XYZ" you'll never see "XYZ", and might not even know that it was supposed to display "XYZ"

And for subliminal pictures , it would be even easier for the Core system to display this with the high speed graphic cards that are out their that can display at higher refresh rates than the TV's signals can send out.

And as for audio, you do listen to Music right ? Most do, how hard would it be for the computer to imbed audio information into any MP3 file is saves or moves ?

"I do not seek to understand that I may believe, but I believe that I may understand: for this I also believe, that unless I believe I will not understand." --Anselm of Canterbury

Hebrews 12:3-4
                        For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls. You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin.

Comment

So what ways of communication cannot be tampered with/invaded/etc?

Comment

Prayer to God Almighty.
                            "I do not seek to understand that I may believe, but I believe that I may understand: for this I also believe, that unless I believe I will not understand." --Anselm of Canterbury

Hebrews 12:3-4
                            For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls. You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin.

Comment

• Originally posted by watchwoman View Post
                              I have a friend who is retired from a career as an officer in the Army where he dealt with U.S. "brainwashing" projects and other psychological things he says he can't disclose. But what he does say is scary - he insists that if we citizens knew what the military had experimented with on psychological control, we'd be terrified. He is convinced that this digital change has to do with some of the experiments he witnessed, and has advised us to do away with our television. And this guy is not a "nutcase" - anything but!!!
                              I am certain you are correct. The military experiments with a lot of things the general public would be shocked about.
                              Let's look at this whole digitization thing with end times prophecy in mind: The Great Delusion, the ac's rise to power, people adulating over him without question, the media controlled, the mark, the persecution of remaining Christians....
                              In light of all this, sneakily putting subliminal suggestions through sound wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by fracturedInfinity View Post
                                Prayer to God Almighty.
                                Other than that ^^ you the only way to guarantee that your digital communication are not being tampered with would be to write from scratch your own OS from the ground up. This would prevent the OS from messing with anything.(though you could start with the full source form a current destro of Linux & go over every line of code)

Add Military Grade Encryption for End to End Communication (I'd go with some form of stenography to hide it even more)

But given you're still using the Web, the IP address of all communications would still be able to get tracked.

Comment

Working...
                                X