No announcement yet.

Analog to digital switch for TV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I don't know from a technological viewpoint, but as far as God's plan, it could be one more tool that could be used when "every eye shall see"... Or, as far as "man's" plan it could be similar to in the "Left Behind Series", where the AC controlled all the TV stations....

Comment

• Originally posted by cocopea9052 View Post
      Well, I don't know from a technological viewpoint, but as far as God's plan, it could be one more tool that could be used when "every eye shall see"... Or, as far as "man's" plan it could be similar to in the "Left Behind Series", who the AC controlled all the TV stations....
      That would not be good. I think the reason why they'd be listening in is for any possible terrorist plots or something. I'm not sure, but I think that it's bigger than that. I wonder what God thinks about all of this.

It reminds me of the '1984' movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaiu View Post
        Yeah, my friend tried it out and heard a strange static sound coming from the receiving end.

Also, get a loud speaker, plug it into the microphone socket, now speak into it, and it might record.

Why else would they be doing this?
        Im not sure the mechanics of a microphone, but im suprised you could even hear static. Although, im pretty sure speakers and microphones are not interchangable like that. Even if it were to some degree, you would need an active program recording

Also, going digital really just changes to signal from this /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

to this _|-|_|-|_|-|_|-|_

best way I can type it out, lol, but digital is more of a constant signal.

Also, I heard google may be buying those unused analog frequencies and providing internet over it assuming you have a new modem that can read these waves? It would be like Wifi everwhere, well, anywhere you can pick up free local channels.

*edit* Also, your cable provider would have to be the ones recording and giving every recording to the government. I have a few friends that work for Cox and Cable One actually, never heard of anything like that. It would actually be quite a bit of impossible work for something so sinister. Your cable provider (and usually ISP now) doesnt even like giving over information about what sites you go to, unless its needed for a legal matter.

Comment

• i don't think you could hear out of a microphone. or maybe i read that wrong?

Comment

• I think going digital is somehow related to end time events.

Comment

• I know that speakers have an interchangeable input/output... ie: plugging in a mike or an ipod.

Not sure if this is what is going on, however...

Comment

• I have tried plugging in a microphone into a speaker socket and it works as a speaker. I have tried plugging a speaker into a microphone socket and it works as a microphone.

I'm pretty sure that their plan is to watch us through our tv and maybe even tell us what to do. With an RFID chip installed in our bodies required to buy and sell they can just turn it off. The ultimate form of slavery and control.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaiu View Post
                  Yeah, my friend tried it out and heard a strange static sound coming from the receiving end.

Also, get a loud speaker, plug it into the microphone socket, now speak into it, and it might record.

Why else would they be doing this?
                  Well if you plugged it into the speaker and had the volume turned up high it'd be reasonable to hear some kind of static sound or buzzing or whatever wouldn't it?

Unless it was a different noise or the speaker was turned off/low. That would be kind of weird. :s

Comment

• 300 million microphones. and who is going to keep track of whom?
                    I think this is silly.
                    If TVs could be used to spy on people, then anyone could take one apart and see for themselves.
                    Not buyin it.

Comment

• All this has me worried, I think I am going to talk all my T.V.'s to the trash.

Comment

• I know nothing about technology, but I definately believe everything that's happening now is end time related.

Comment

• The conversion from analog to digital is all about available 'spectrum'. There is only so much spectrum available, and digital can send a higher-quality signal in the same sized 'slice' of analog spectrum.
                          The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
                          Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
                          (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMannn View Post
                            300 million microphones. and who is going to keep track of whom?
                            I think this is silly.
                            If TVs could be used to spy on people, then anyone could take one apart and see for themselves.
                            Not buyin it.
                            Same here.
                            The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
                            Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
                            (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMannn View Post
                              300 million microphones. and who is going to keep track of whom?
                              I think this is silly.
                              Not buyin it.
                              Could this be one of your nightmares , MrMannn?

Comment

• Originally posted by pughugs View Post
                                i don't think you could hear out of a microphone. or maybe i read that wrong?
                                a microphone and speaker is the same thing, in reverse

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
                                Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
                                Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

Working...
                                X