Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Atheists & the War on Christians

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atheists & the War on Christians

In my town, the atheists and secularists have banned a Christmas tree and nativity scene this year, whereas every year before that they have been legal. I know this is happening all over the place but I never thought I'd personally feel the presence of Satan in my town. (Though it's bad enough the atheist evolutionists and baby-killers have their religion in public schools...) I was wondering if anyone has faced persecution by these fools as well.

Hey,

Over in England in schools where I work they want to ban Christmas and call it 'the winter light festival'!

Nah - I'll be calling it Christmas and that's the end of it.

I hate all this perceieved political correctness.

Comment

I agree. It's Christmas, plain and simple, not some generic, meaningless "winter" holiday that can't be identified.

Comment

I've noticed one thing in atheists, especially the more hostile ones against Christianity....the reason they're so hostile toward us is because they know, deep inside, that they're wrong. Of course they won't admit that...instead, they usually get more hostile toward us....much in the same way that I believe that no atheist can have real, good morals...that one really ticks them off!

Comment

You know that now, that slimy serpent Richard Dawkins and his ilk are parading anti-God messages on buses for the holidays, right? You show me a sign like that, and I'll show you a bunch of people whose foreheads will be stamped with the mark of the Beast....

Comment

God=Love
            satan=political correctness

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
              Hey,

Over in England in schools where I work they want to ban Christmas and call it 'the winter light festival'!

Nah - I'll be calling it Christmas and that's the end of it.

I hate all this perceived political correctness.
              political correctness is what they mask the truth with.i am guessing they hate the truth,what they don't know is the price is very very steep for that.
              In God I Trust

Comment

Originally posted by FrankBeMe View Post
                I've noticed one thing in atheists, especially the more hostile ones against Christianity....the reason they're so hostile toward us is because they know, deep inside, that they're wrong. Of course they won't admit that...instead, they usually get more hostile toward us....much in the same way that I believe that no atheist can have real, good morals...that one really ticks them off!
                I know a few atheists who have good morals, but they are still lost.

The atheists that are friends of mine are not hateful at all. But, maybe they are the exception to the rule.

Comment

Most atheists that I have been aware of try to spend their lives doing what in their mind will improve life for future offspring. Sort of the whole living through your evolutionary descendants idea as being the best option...

They do seem to have a real disdain for religion in general, however.

But I've never known any personally. I have no idea WHAT I would be like if I held to a belief in the absence of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie View Post
                    Most atheists that I have been aware of try to spend their lives doing what in their mind will improve life for future offspring. Sort of the whole living through your evolutionary descendants idea as being the best option...

They do seem to have a real disdain for religion in general, however.

But I've never known any personally. I have no idea WHAT I would be like if I held to a belief in the absence of God.
                    It's not religion that atheists hate. They hate it when people continuously try to convert them. Even I can see where that could get annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Chronos View Post
                      It's not religion that atheists hate. They hate it when people continuously try to convert them. Even I can see where that could get annoying.
                      I think they also have a deep longing in their soul that they can't/are unwilling to recognize it for what it really is.

Comment

They can remove Crosses from Chruch Buildings, the Ten commandments from public places, Christmas decorations and associated activities but they cannot stop the gospel message.

Comment

So far, I am fortunate to work in a school where I feel I can still freely say "Merry Christmas." In fact, just today was the students' last day before the holidays, and we were "Merry Christmas"-ing all over the place -- teachers, students, parents, all were saying it! The media center even played "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" over the closed circuit system as one of several holiday specials during the day. I have always been blessed to work with a group of Christian co-workers wherever I have worked. I hope and pray that it stays that way.
                          "Oir is leatsa an rioghachd, agus an cumhachd, agus a gloir, gu siorraidh, Amen." ("For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever, Amen" -- Scots Gaelic)

Comment

Deleted by Caver after further consideration

Comment

A manger scene or saying Merry Christmas is pushing to convert?

Comment

Working...
                              X