Siberia's (fake) Jesus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siberia's (fake) Jesus

Apparently there is a man in Siberia, with actual followers, who claims to be Jesus. In light of Matthew 24:5, this is another sign of the times:
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/10...lt-leader.html

Oh my. He has two wives and six kids, wants to unite all the religions of the world, and wants his followers to donate their money and labor to his profit making businesses.

Comment

Originally posted by Koalie View Post
      Oh my. He has two wives and six kids, wants to unite all the religions of the world, and wants his followers to donate their money and labor to his profit making businesses.
      If only Jesus weren't just the opposite - no wife, zero kids, will separate the sheep and goats of the world, wants His followers to give away their earthly treasures, take up our crosses to follow Him in His prophet business I wish for others' sakes the Antichrist would be this easy to identify as false
      Toots

Comment

Originally posted by BlessdMomUv5 View Post
        If only Jesus weren't just the opposite - no wife, zero kids, will separate the sheep and goats of the world, wants His followers to give away their earthly treasures, take up our crosses to follow Him in His prophet business I wish for others' sakes the Antichrist would be this easy to identify as false
        Yep, he's quite the opposite of Who Jesus was!
        I pray his followers would pick up the Bible for themselves and read scriptures like Matt 24:4, 24, and allow the Word to show them that this creep is a false messiah.

Comment

That people like this get followers always amazes me.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caligal View Post
            Me too! Anything but the Truth!

Comment

Predictable

Just look at America - follow the "idol du jour" off the cliff.

🙈🙈🙈🙈

Comment

Originally posted by caligal View Post
                Makes it easier to see how people will clings to the real antichrist however.
                Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

I believe many, many people of today are already following the spirit of antichrist, even tho he hasn't shown his face yet. They are totally primed and ready to fall into lock step! It will be immediate when it happens...........when the time is right.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X