No announcement yet.

Jared Kushner {MERGED}

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you're at the page you're referring to, Copy the link in the link window of your browser and then paste it into the post as is. Control C copies in Windows and Control V pastes.

The link provided above isn't a valid link.

I think this is your link for the original post:

http://eutimes.net/2017/04/president...-is-developed/ Did I pick the right source? I see what happened when you copied and pasted the link... it happened to me to. I had to do some creative work to get the link working...

Copyright restrictions for that site allow you to share info from the article so long as you include a source link.

As for our President Trump, I like a lot of what I see him doing and trying to do. I pray for him everyday. We know what's coming, the Bible gives us a pretty good idea of what the Tribulation years will be like. As to how the world gets there, one day at a time, remains to be seen. We Believers will be taken up before Tribulation begins...
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

I was under the impression that Kushner organized the Arab-Muslim Summit in Saudi Arabia where over 50 leaders met.
      I watched it on TV and thought it was a spectacular success.

Comment

Futile

How totally futile are all the attempts at "peace" between Satan and God's plan. But this is all leading to the "confirming" of a false peace treaty, and it appears this is proceeding at warp speed!
        Trump calls that the "ultimate deal", and that's an understatement - just not in a good way.

Comment

That building had 666 on it as far back as 1980.

Comment

The control panel is flashing red just on the odds of what I would describe as an obscure figure such as this now officially endorsed as the lead figure in ME Peace Talks.

Comment

Originally posted by logosone View Post
              The control panel is flashing red just on the odds of what I would describe as an obscure figure such as this now officially endorsed as the lead figure in ME Peace Talks.
              Yuppers
              Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

I know that the standard thinking has been a "Peace Treaty" since Hal Lindsey's "Late Great Planet Earth",
                but I have a slightly different view on what Isaiah 28:15 calls the "Covenant with Death and Hades", and it
                involves the Jewish bloodline purity (DNA) and what Paul calls the "strong delusion" of the False-Christ and the "mark".

Comment

Question

OK, haven't looked at the Psalm 83 studies for awhile, but how does that play into a Treaty?
                  And how do we know for sure that was not the "Six Day War" in '67.... maybe a little off the
                  Rail but I realize there are disagreements on how that fits into current events.

Comment

Some believe Psalm 83 has been going on since 1948 and will end with Isaiah17. The strongest reason in my opinion for Psalm 83 still going on is the people mentioned in Psalm 83 are not mentioned in Ezekiel 38 and there is no way people like Hezbollah would not join in to destroy ISRAEL.

Treaty will be signed after Ezekiel 38 and Rapture.

Comment

Originally posted by logosone View Post
                      Avoiding playing pin the tail on the antichrist, My spidey senses are tingling. This guy comes out of nowhere, and being of Jewish descent fits with my late mothers theory that the ac would have to be of Jewish descent for Israel to accept him as messiah.
                      Last edited by Deputyez; July 6th, 2017, 07:50 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Working...
                      X