• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Firefly View Post
    So, fake news.
    That was my impression too, fake news.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

President Trump won because 85% of evangelist Christians voted him in.

President Trump has stocked his inner circle with Kabbalah / Talmudic liberal Jewish people. Starting with his own son in law.

And people from Goldman Sachs the vampire squid organization that Trump himself criticized during his campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by SumSam View Post
        President Trump won because 85% of evangelist Christians voted him in.

President Trump has stocked his inner circle with Kabbalah / Talmudic liberal Jewish people. Starting with his own son in law.

And people from Goldman Sachs the vampire squid organization that Trump himself criticized during his campaign.

We had one other choice. Would you have preferred we voted for her?

Comment

Originally posted by MilkyWay View Post
          We had one other choice. Would you have preferred we voted for her?
          I would prefer to stop having to choose between crap option A or crap option B.
          Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

I think that God, in His omniscience, gave us "crap options A and B" because that is what our country has been asking for for a long time. Just as Israel wanted a king, against the rule of God.........our country has been kicking God out of everything and wanting nothing even resembling Him here. So, He gave us our wish. Trump and Hillary. No matter which one got elected, it would result in the mess we have now. It is NOT going to get any better, folks. We are in the last of the last days, and judgement is in process. Come soon, Lord Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by BorrowedTime View Post
              Pretty sure we all would, but that wasn't the case. No point in wasting time being bitter about it. At least he got Gorsuch in, plus literally thousands of pedophiles have been arrested since he took office, AND he's trying to take down Planned Parenthood. I'm pretty pleased so far....

Comment

Originally posted by kathymendel View Post
                I think that God, in His omniscience, gave us "crap options A and B" because that is what our country has been asking for for a long time. Just as Israel wanted a king, against the rule of God.........our country has been kicking God out of everything and wanting nothing even resembling Him here. So, He gave us our wish. Trump and Hillary. No matter which one got elected, it would result in the mess we have now. It is NOT going to get any better, folks. We are in the last of the last days, and judgement is in process. Come soon, Lord Jesus.
                The king analogy was pretty accurate. World is in chaos and looks like rapture is imminent which only Jesus can fix (which includes antichrist and all out war) or since at least planned parenthood isn't funded by the government (abortions should be outlawed period which Trump stopped caring about cause he appointed Gour who said he isn't changing Roe v Wade) and continue to hope in a forever failing political system filled with people you wouldn't trust to be your next door neighbors.

Originally posted by MilkyWay View Post
                Pretty sure we all would, but that wasn't the case. No point in wasting time being bitter about it. At least he got Gorsuch in, plus literally thousands of pedophiles have been arrested since he took office, AND he's trying to take down Planned Parenthood. I'm pretty pleased so far....
                And Gour isn't going after Roe v wade so typical politician move is we won't outlaw abortions but we will tell people government isn't funding it like it were some sort of consolation prize. Hey people have reason to believe there's a lot of sickos in the government who have immunity from their perversions but at least they are arresting low level ones.

Bitter? Sure I'll take that label. We've watched homosexuality and transgender go from mental illness to life style choices and the thought that there are politicians getting away with things does make me bitter to wonder how long it's going to take for pedophillia to go from mental illness to life style choice as well.
                Last edited by Steve53; April 23rd, 2017, 07:55 AM.
                Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

Originally posted by BorrowedTime
                  And Gour isn't going after Roe v wade so typical politician move is we won't outlaw abortions but we will tell people government isn't funding it like it were some sort of consolation prize. Hey people have reason to believe there's a lot of sickos in the government who have immunity from their perversions but at least they are arresting low level ones.

Bitter? Sure I'll take that label. We've watched homosexuality and transgender go from mental illness to life style choices and the thought that there are politicians getting away with things does make me bitter to wonder how long it's going to take for pedophillia to go from mental illness to life style choice as well.
                  I hear ya, I really do. I wanted to throw my iPad across the room today when I thought about how Dems/leftists keep getting away with breaking the law day in and day out. It's infuriating. But I just can't help but be so, so grateful that Hillary Clinton is not sitting in the White House. I feel like God had a lot of mercy on us on November 8.

Comment

Well, 'crap option A' has given us a conservative Supreme Court Justice. 'Crap option A' is trying to get us better health care. 'Crap option A' has undone a lot of what 'crap option Obama' did via executive orders. 'Crap option A' is trying to revamp our tax code. 'Crap option A' bombed that moron over there in Syria that gassed his own people (EVEN CHILDREN). I'm sure I left out some stuff, but I hope you get my point. I voted for 'crap option A' because I knew who and what 'crap option B' was. God bless.
                    2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God, and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                      Well, 'crap option A' has given us a conservative Supreme Court Justice. 'Crap option A' is trying to get us better health care. 'Crap option A' has undone a lot of what 'crap option Obama' did via executive orders. 'Crap option A' is trying to revamp our tax code. 'Crap option A' bombed that moron over there in Syria that gassed his own people (EVEN CHILDREN). I'm sure I left out some stuff, but I hope you get my point. I voted for 'crap option A' because I knew who and what 'crap option B' was. God bless.
                      Yup that was a very successful undoing of Roe v Wade and Obamacare. I voted for crap option A and he's turning out to be yet another typical politician. Hope you get my point.

Comment

Yup that was a very successful undoing of Roe v Wade and Obamacare. I voted for crap option A and he's turning out to be yet another typical politician. Hope you get my point.
                        Yeah, but now you have a few years in front of you for you to get something done.

So, what are you going to do with that time?

I see the signs of the time, and I have a plan.
                        Time to get busy. Time to pray for God's hand on my work.
                        Time to get things done.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                          'Crap option A' bombed that moron over there in Syria that gassed his own people (EVEN CHILDREN).
                          So, sort of like the legendary WMDs all over again. Last time Iraq, this time Syria. Here's to another four trillion dollars of perpetual war. Because everyone knows for certain, without a shred of evidence, that Assad did the one thing he didn't have to do that would turn the whole world against him. And he just had to do it when he was right on the verge of winning the war on Al Nusra, ISIS and the rest of the Christian head chopping mob.

Yep, the neocons are on cloud 9. They are about to get the great big beautiful war they so earnestly desire.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Comment

Originally posted by TRex2 View Post
                            Yeah, but now you have a few years in front of you for you to get something done.

So, what are you going to do with that time?

I see the signs of the time, and I have a plan.
                            Time to get busy. Time to pray for God's hand on my work.
                            Time to get things done.
                            How do we over turn a failed political system?

Comment

... Because everyone knows for certain, without a shred of evidence, that Assad did the one thing ...
                              Not true.

Yep. God is still in control, and mankind is still mankind.
                              There is nothing new under the sun.

How do we over turn a failed political system?
                              You don't. Unless you want revolution, and although that may be coming
                              (the LEFT is now gearing up for war) we don't want that. If or when it comes,
                              anarchy, and all of the horrors that come with it, may be the best we can
                              hope for. The problems of today will be minuscule by comparison.

Comment

If you expect that Trump will overturn R vs W via executive order is unreasonable, I think. It would have to come from a lower court or the legislative body, and there would be a better chance of overturning R vs W with a more conservative SCOTUS. Also Trump may get to appoint more Justices during his term. Even better.

So, sort of like the legendary WMDs all over again. Last time Iraq, this time Syria. Here's to another four trillion dollars of perpetual war. Because everyone knows for certain, without a shred of evidence, that Assad did the one thing he didn't have to do that would turn the whole world against him. And he just had to do it when he was right on the verge of winning the war on Al Nusra, ISIS and the rest of the Christian head chopping mob.

Yep, the neocons are on cloud 9. They are about to get the great big beautiful war they so earnestly desire.

You have your opinion, and I have mine. Won't argue about it. Have a blessed day.
                                2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God, and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness.

Comment

Working...
                                X