The apple phenomena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kathy,
    I believe you are absolutely correct! There's a reason why Jobs chose a bitten apple as his logo. Why?

I recently got an iPhone 7 and my daughter is upset with me. She's seventeen, and she has a long-standing belief that Apple products will be an aide for the AC.

Life is certainly exciting as we await our Lord's return. Come soon, Lord Jesus. We await your trump to blow and to see your face!!!
    Yes Lord!!
    Diane
    Psalm 108:1 - my heart is determined.

#T h e C o m i n g C h r i s t M o v i e

#S c r i p t u r e S e e d s

Comment

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/swed...oyees-46590108

This was on Good Morning America this morning. I believe another poster already mentioned about this company in Sweden that is using microchips in their employee's hands. Interesting chatter between the co-hosts about how they wouldn't want their company to be able to track everything they do or where they go. Pretty much creeped me out, but just one more step in showing how much closer we are!

Comment

Someone remind me....

What was the cost of the very first Apple computer :-)?

Posted using my iPhone...

P.S. Glad I won't be here to reject the mark. I've made this connection long ago. I think it was Jobs who said he created computers with the help of drugs, which to me means demonic inspiration.

Comment

personhood

Originally posted by BorrowedTime View Post
          Says they want to give 'personhood rights' to robots. But they don't want to give
          "personhood rights' to the unborn! Talk about good being called evil and
          evil being called good. What an upside down world! Who is actually responsible
          for making this an actual law of the land, anywhere? Who has the actual
          say that this is implemented? Who do they think they are? God?
          Really makes me angry.
          Baruch atah Adonai Eloheinu melech haolam --Blessed are you O Lord our God, King of the universe

Comment

Originally posted by IamHis View Post
            Says they want to give 'personhood rights' to robots. But they don't want to give
            "personhood rights' to the unborn! Talk about good being called evil and
            evil being called good. What an upside down world! Who is actually responsible
            for making this an actual law of the land, anywhere? Who has the actual
            say that this is implemented? Who do they think they are? God?
            Really makes me angry.
            I often hope watching videos like that the anger I experience is His Righteous anger.
            Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

Interesting insights from beginning to end...apple just may be an unwitting tool of Satanic forces. I doubt they have any scriptural knowledge on which to base their drive for new technology.
              I have always had a strong aversion to apple products, and have never owned any of their stuff ( except a gen 1 ipod which is now useless) given to me by one of
              my sons when he wanted a new one.
              This is a great thread, and certainly gives one pause for thought.
              sigpic
              I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Hello, I am a new member(a reader for many years. I specifically joined to respond to this post.

You might have something here. In the last 5 years our school district has given each student an Ipad. Apple promotes their products and apps to schools, and it seems the school districts can't wait to buy anything from them. The students love the ipads, they are constantly playing games. They are never without them and if you try to take them away they freak out. The administration thinks the educational apps are the greatest thing, but our test scores are dropping every year. The students are becoming very lazy, belligerent, and unable to logically think. It is strange and frightening. The students can't spell or remember basic math, and they are not taught cursive handwriting. Most of the parents just love the ipads. It keeps their kids busy day and night. They are sold on the idea their kids are learning technology, forget the fact that the students still use their fingers to do basic addition in fourth grade. Many of the kids come to school sleep deprived because they are up until all hours playing video games on these school supplied ipads. Several years ago the district pulled a big dumpster up to the schools and tossed out thousands of library books, nearly all of them. They got rid of the librarians, and the libraries became technology centers. So, whatever is on the internet is now fact...there are no books to research information. The students have a cafe in the library, a music studio and also a video studio. They make lots of lip-dub videos etc. At the last teacher in-service our teachers became Apple certified teachers! Everyone was so proud, they posted it to all the social media sites.
                Is it just me or does this seem creepy to anyone else?
                Last edited by Tall Timbers; April 20th, 2017, 08:24 PM. Reason: repaired smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Maura View Post
                  Hello, I am a new member(a reader for many years. I specifically joined to respond to this post.

You might have something here. In the last 5 years our school district has given each student an Ipad. Apple promotes their products and apps to schools, and it seems the school districts can't wait to buy anything from them. The students love the ipads, they are constantly playing games. They are never without them and if you try to take them away they freak out. The administration thinks the educational apps are the greatest thing, but our test scores are dropping every year. The students are becoming very lazy, belligerent, and unable to logically think. It is strange and frightening. The students can't spell or remember basic math, and they are not taught cursive handwriting. Most of the parents just love the ipads. It keeps their kids busy day and night. They are sold on the idea their kids are learning technology, forget the fact that the students still use their fingers to do basic addition in fourth grade. Many of the kids come to school sleep deprived because they are up until all hours playing video games on these school supplied ipads. Several years ago the district pulled a big dumpster up to the schools and tossed out thousands of library books, nearly all of them. They got rid of the librarians, and the libraries became technology centers. So, whatever is on the internet is now fact...there are no books to research information. The students have a cafe in the library, a music studio and also a video studio. They make lots of lip-dub videos etc. At the last teacher in-service our teachers became Apple certified teachers! Everyone was so proud, they posted it to all the social media sites.
                  Incredibly creepy! And yet, sounds exactly like what leftists want.

Comment

I often wondered about the "apple" thing and they always seem to be the leading competitor in technology and everyone loves the iphones. My parents have an iphone, i prefer android, but have thought about iphones with my daughter so i can keep up with her and where she is since it does have a locator on it. But, the last few weeks we have had problems with her and so we have taken away her tablet and ipad and any social media. In just the last week we have noticed a major improvement with her attitude. My parents and i have decided no more internet for her unless she has to have it for school. Which of course anymore seems to be the norm.

I remember when i was her age (12) when i had a report my parents would take me to the library or I would walk and i would do research there site my references and it was done. Now it seems that they don't want these kids to learn that way.

Your whole apple theory definitley makes sense to me. I figure either Apple or Google will the the ones to come up with the technology of whatever that is for the MOB and the technology leading up to it. I'm thinking Apple tho, there seems to be such an evil about it. I don't know, i've always thought that tho and so i guess that's why i've never owned an apple anything.

Comment

Welcome to RR, Maura. I rarely post myself, but have to agree that YES this seems creepy. We have a couple of sets of encyclopedias (the real thing!) that I've been trying to decide what to do with... maybe we should hang on to them.

I'm going to have to ask my teacher friends what the libraries are like in their schools. I know that in my son's high school (which is only four years old), they do have a library with actual books, and a librarian. One friend who is a choral teacher doesn't like that she is required to use technology in her class; it distracts from singing!

Comment

People are in a mind control trance. Fakebook, X-Box iPhone texting etc. etc. Dehumanization in overdrive.........

Comment

Originally posted by logosone View Post
                          People are in a mind control trance. Fakebook, X-Box iPhone texting etc. etc. Dehumanization in overdrive.........
                          My thoughts exactly...

Comment

I do homeschooling (online classes) with my 8 th grade son. He recently had an assignment in which he had to research ways that technology has been used for teaching in schools as well as how productive it has been. It was supposed to be in the form of why technology funds should be kept in mainstream schools and not included in cutbacks
                            In researching more than one site the same argument came up repeatedly~~that children need to be schooled in technology in order to keep up with the rest of the world. It made it sound as if it were a type of "bonding" with everyone on the planet....which,Im sure, is what it was meant to convey. Many sites also sang the praises of being able to look up info with ease as opposed to having to drag out a book... :/

Comment

Technology changes so fast, by the time elementary kids are in the work force everything will be different. Yes technology makes things easier...too easy I think. Students don't want to think to answer a question, it is too hard to think. Just give them multiple choice and a button to push. It is difficult to even get them to pick up a pencil, let alone use it. They literally moan and groan when asked to do so. School had better be another form of entertainment for them or they just shut down, even to the point of anger.
                              Administration never sees the classroom. They have been sold a bill of goods by Apple and they have bought into it. We are not allowed to say anything against the technology we have and we must use it. Funny thing is, as our test scores slowly drop, less emphasis is placed on them and more technology is pushed on the students.
                              Enormous amounts of money are spent on this technology. The administration strut about like proud, puffed out peacocks, posting to social media, attending conferences, hosting workshops, etc. while kids are struggling, some are even drowning.

Comment

I had never even considered the apple brand to be related to Adam and Eve....and hadn't thought about the bite out of the apple. This is fascinating to me! Everyone had such good points, too. Great post!!!
                                1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Comment

Working...
                                X