Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre Trib Rapture and the hate against it.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An interview on YouTube with Pastor Billy Crone about pre trib hatred

Last edited by Steve53; January 15th, 2017, 05:08 PM.
    Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

• Thank you TRex2! I appreciate that!

I think there's many reasons why ppl hate it. It's unmerited grace, viewed as presumptuous and arrogant, etc...

However, there are so many - even OT verses - that allude to it.

Anyway, thanks. Oh and I write Bible prophecy stuff.
      Diane
      Psalm 108:1 - my heart is determined.

#T h e C o m i n g C h r i s t M o v i e

#S c r i p t u r e S e e d s

Comment

• Originally posted by BorrowedTime View Post
        An interview on YouTube with Pastor Billy Crone about pre trib hatred

Thank you for posting this!!! I always love hearing about the Rapture.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
          Thank you for posting this!!! I always love hearing about the Rapture.
          Me too!!

I'm also enjoying discussing rapture and salvation guaranteed a lot more these days. If anything else it just further implements His Grace and comforts me.

I'm having a discussion with one guy right now I'm desperately trying to remove from bondage who keeps using the "Jesus as the ultimate teacher" for why we should obey the 10 commandments. I have loved going into God's Word as a means to show him otherwise. Unfortunately he keeps getting stuck with reverse logic of disregarding Acts thru Jude simply for the fact they wrote about Jesus and Jesus is the leading authority. I'm trying to get him to realize God is the leading authority and the whole Bible is God's Word.

Praying for a softening of his heart. But God continues to reveal Himself to me through this moment of testimony.
          Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

• So many naysayers

Lately I've been encountering many, many, MANY videos, Facebook pages, "friends" (on FB), etc. that either deny the rapture, or think the rapture comes after the Tribulation. It seems like every time I think I've found a ministry that has sound teaching, they get the rapture wrong, and that's the end of that. They usually talk about "getting prepared to take the Mark," saying Marshall Law will be coming soon and that we need to get ready...events that occur in the Tribulation that we as believers needn't worry about. I could probably write a list of all the ministries and ppl I've found that teach this junk.

Anyone else noticed a huge uprising in rapture naysayers or post-tribbers?
            love in Christ Jesus & prayers,
            Lynda

I am ready to go!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sing4theLord View Post
              Lately I've been encountering many, many, MANY videos, Facebook pages, "friends" (on FB), etc. that either deny the rapture, or think the rapture comes after the Tribulation. It seems like every time I think I've found a ministry that has sound teaching, they get the rapture wrong, and that's the end of that. They usually talk about "getting prepared to take the Mark," saying Marshall Law will be coming soon and that we need to get ready...events that occur in the Tribulation that we as believers needn't worry about. I could probably write a list of all the ministries and ppl I've found that teach this junk.

That and cults are coming out in herds to defend their cult (sda Catholic etc) lots of look what I'll do for Jesus nonsense even their works are as filthy rags. Denying Him of all His Glory.

It has made me wonder. If you don't fully trust in Jesus and offer your works as salvation what will happen to those who run off to martyrdom during the Tribulation?

Comment

Next time you talk to someone who denies the Rapture or that it happens after the Trib,have them read Rev1 thru 3 . John's letters to the 7 Churches, which represents the body of Christ ,the word Churches is used 19 times. The word ( Churche/s) is not used again till Rev 22.Why would John not use it again till Rev 22?? Because the Church is in Heaven during the Trib.

Remember, Christ instructed John what to write and He never makes a mistake. He even mentions in the letter to the Philadelphian's that He will keep us OUT of the hour of Trib that is coming on the world ...
                Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

Comment

• Originally posted by ByFaithIFly View Post
                  Next time you talk to someone who denies the Rapture or that it happens after the Trib,have them read Rev1 thru 3 . John's letters to the 7 Churches, which represents the body of Christ ,the word Churches is used 19 times. The word ( Churche/s) is not used again till Rev 22.Why would John not use it again till Rev 22?? Because the Church is in Heaven during the Trib.

Remember, Christ instructed John what to write and He never makes a mistake. He even mentions in the letter to the Philadelphian's that He will keep us OUT of the hour of Trib that is coming on the world ...
                  I just started reading "Worthy is the Lamb". A point I found interesting is in the letter to the churches it is constantly stated "he who has an ear let him hear what the spirit says to the churches"

Then in Rev 13:9

“If any man have an ear, let him hear.”
                  So where's the spirit? Where's the churches?

Comment

• Originally posted by BorrowedTime View Post
                    I just started reading "Worthy is the Lamb". A point I found interesting is in the letter to the churches it is constantly stated "he who has an ear let him hear what the spirit says to the churches"

Then in Rev 13:9

“If any man have an ear, let him hear.”
                    So where's the spirit? Where's the churches?
                    Next to that passage in Revelation 13 I have scribbled, "Not speaking to the church," and now I can scribble, "where is the Spirit?"

Good points!

Comment

• Originally posted by Koalie View Post
                      Next to that passage in Revelation 13 I have scribbled, "Not speaking to the church," and now I can scribble, "where is the Spirit?"

Good points!
                      Lord Blessed me! There was a massive book sale fair. Books for 1-3 dollars. Good amounts of religious studies. Kid in candy store!

Comment

• Amen and amen! I'm going to print out your replies.

Seeing all of those who don't believe as we do only confirms to me that our time here is drawing to a close at mach speed.
                        I'm so ready to go home, Lord!
                        Lynda

I am ready to go!!!

Comment

• How do I answer?

Need some help here...dealing with a "smart" one who claims Christians won't be raptured. When I said the Church is not mentioned from Rev. thru 22, this is the reply I got:

The capital "C" Church as we use the word today, is not found at all in the Book of Revelation. Individual church bodies in ancient Asia Minor are found. In Revelation 12:11 we find those under the Blood of the Lamb. A person cannot be under the Blood of the Lamb and not be under the Grace of the New Covenant Church. The 144,000 are described as "firstfruits" of the Lamb. In Romans 16:5 Paul uses the same language to describe Christians.
                          Lynda

I am ready to go!!!

Comment

Need some help here...dealing with a "smart" one who claims Christians won't be raptured. When I said the Church is not mentioned from Rev. thru 22, this is the reply I got:

The capital "C" Church as we use the word today, is not found at all in the Book of Revelation. Individual church bodies in ancient Asia Minor are found. In Revelation 12:11 we find those under the Blood of the Lamb. A person cannot be under the Blood of the Lamb and not be under the Grace of the New Covenant Church. The 144,000 are described as "firstfruits" of the Lamb. In Romans 16:5 Paul uses the same language to describe Christians.
                            First fruit after the start of Tribulation. They will receive their Devine duties immediately after the rapture. No one said no new Christians would be created during the Tribulation

Comment

• How do I answer their comment of "the capital "C" Church as we use the word today, is not found at all in the Book of Revelation. Individual church bodies in ancient Asia Minor are found." ?

I think they either believe or think believers in the Tribulation are the same as believers today, and I know that is not true. I want to be concise and accurate in my reply...are Tribulation saints not under the Holy Spirit's protection?

How can I respond to the Romans 16:5 reference?
                              Lynda

I am ready to go!!!

Comment

• I recommend a great book by a Hebrew Christian, Footsteps of the Messiah, by Dr. Arnold Fruchtenbaum, a true scholar. Several people here at RR have read this book and give it a strong recommendation. I'm one of them.
                                sigpic
                                -Lynn

Comment

Working...
                                X