Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok so what's all this talk about September...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ok so what's all this talk about September...

    Hi all long time no post...

    So I am hearing from multiple sources that some big end times event is predicted to happen this September. I usually shrug off date setters but when I hear it come from people that don't know each other I'm like "OK what's going on". Have any of you heard these things or is it the typical date setters coming together to sound like they can predict when God feels like bringing us home.

  • #2
    Big events in September:

    1. France is supposedly getting ready to issue the Palestinian resolution to the UN during the 70th anniversary of the UN founding.
    2. Obama may vote in favour of a Palestinian state.
    3. Pope Francis is visiting and speaking at Congress and is the first Pope in history to do this.
    4. During September 25th to September 27th the United Nations is going to launch a brand new sustainable development agenda for the entire planet. It also includes provisions regarding economics, agriculture, education and gender equality. Document released repeatedly mentions no one being "left behind"
    5. On September 25th, the Pope will travel to New York to give a major speech kicking off the UN conference where this new agenda will be unveiled, he has also been calling for a one world government to take shape to combat Climate change.
    6. Jade Helm 15 ends September 15th.
    7. September 13th is Elul 29 on the Biblical calendar, the last day of the Shemitah year.

    That's all I can remember at the moment, plus we have the Supreme court decision on Gay Marriage at the end of the this month/early July. Lot's of things are heating up
    No matter how low or insignificant you feel, God made you for a purpose. Through Jesus you can overcome anything.
    Romans 8:28
    2 Corinthians 4:9
    Deuteronomy 31:6

    Comment


    • #3
      I really really hope the big event is the rapture of the church.


      I thought we would be gone by now......

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by paul_v View Post
        Hi all long time no post...

        So I am hearing from multiple sources that some big end times event is predicted to happen this September. I usually shrug off date setters but when I hear it come from people that don't know each other I'm like "OK what's going on". Have any of you heard these things or is it the typical date setters coming together to sound like they can predict when God feels like bringing us home.
        So far as being rapture ready goes....nothing.

        Sure there's some stuff going on in September, like the Pope going to Washington & New York to address UN on climate change, France is backing a bid by the Palestinian's to get statehood at the UN on 23 September and may try to divide Jerusalem, the blood moon and a few other more outlandish proceedings and predictions have been made about meteors and the CERN accelerator opening up evil portals and so on.....

        None of these things you would call 'biblical' except perhaps the blood moon that some scholars say means something, while other's say not. All in all, September for the Church will be just another month, if we're still here of course, since we're waiting on 'nothing' to happen before we're lifted out of here except the last gentile to be called in.
        Last edited by TheRedeemed; June 20th, 2015, 09:51 AM. Reason: One prophetic event I forgot was waiting on last gentile to come in

        Comment


        • #5
          Forgot to mention the 28th of September features a super blood moon visible in Jerusalem. The 28th of September is the Jewish Feast of Tabernacles.
          No matter how low or insignificant you feel, God made you for a purpose. Through Jesus you can overcome anything.
          Romans 8:28
          2 Corinthians 4:9
          Deuteronomy 31:6

          Comment


          • #6
            Well we've had several events coincide in a single months before. The people that have warned me said that an asteroid is going to hit the earth in September. They must be hearing this from the same source because I found it odd that several people I know have told me the same thing.

            Thanks for the replies

            Comment


            • #7
              If an asteroid was really that close to hitting the earth we would all know about it. There are tens of thousands of people around the world who spend their time pointing telescopes into space. The conspiracy nuts are out in full force and social media has really propelled them. After September passes and nothing has happened, we will just see another round a year or so later of some other date, some other series of events that are most assuredly, The End.

              Comment


              • #8
                September does have some notable events that shouldn't be dismissed. As always, though, it's best to resist the temptation to date-set. The rapture is not dependent on any of those events, but it does hint at the nearness of it at least.
                Genesis 12:3 (NIV)
                "I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth shall be blessed through you."
                A verse the world keeps forgetting about Israel.

                Comment


                • #9
                  A confluence of events variously predicted in newspapers, social media and conspiracy sites should not be regarded by BAC's as anything other than curiously emblematic of the season. Better to practice sound Biblical exegesis than media driven eisegesis.
                  sigpic
                  Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

                  John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

                  Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by PeterBruce View Post
                    If an asteroid was really that close to hitting the earth we would all know about it. There are tens of thousands of people around the world who spend their time pointing telescopes into space. The conspiracy nuts are out in full force and social media has really propelled them. After September passes and nothing has happened, we will just see another round a year or so later of some other date, some other series of events that are most assuredly, The End.
                    The internet has certainly been a boon to conspiracy nuts.

                    The end of this era will certainly come when it is time. While most of Israel didn't recognize their Messiah when He came for them, no one will miss His second coming. What a great and wonderful blessing it was for those who did recognize Messiah. As for the end of this era: Revelation 1:3, Revelation 22:7
                    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

                    3 trees

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Here is what will happen in September (Merged)

                      With all the expectation about this coming September, I thought I'd post my expectations. So here is what is going to happen.

                      1. People will be born and people will die
                      2. People will complain about our government
                      3. Football season gets underway
                      4. My wife and I goto London for vacation
                      5. more 'prophecy' teachers continue to scream 'this is the month' 'this is the month'

                      October comes life gets back to normal (well as normal as it can be provided you believe we are truly in the end of the age and that the time of the gentiles is almost fulfilled - which I do believe)

                      In all the hype don't forget our brothers and sisters have been expecting our Lords return for over 2000 years, and I strongly suspect that come the end of September we will still be waiting for our Kings Return for his church. But this is our great hope that one day, we will be with our Lord forever....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MoreThanReady View Post
                        With all the expectation about this coming September, I thought I'd post my expectations. So here is what is going to happen.

                        1. People will be born and people will die
                        2. People will complain about our government
                        3. Football season gets underway
                        4. My wife and I goto London for vacation
                        5. more 'prophecy' teachers continue to scream 'this is the month' 'this is the month'

                        October comes life gets back to normal (well as normal as it can be provided you believe we are truly in the end of the age and that the time of the gentiles is almost fulfilled - which I do believe)

                        In all the hype don't forget our brothers and sisters have been expecting our Lords return for over 2000 years, and I strongly suspect that come the end of September we will still be waiting for our Kings Return for his church. But this is our great hope that one day, we will be with our Lord forever....
                        Maybe. Maybe not. Only God knows the date and time that He calls us home. It could very well be 5 minutes from now or 5 years from now. We are called to be waiting and watching every minute of every day, still living our lives doing the work He has called us to do, but to be ready none the less.
                        Jesus, please come back TODAY!!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          September (Tomorrow)
                          Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
                          Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.

                          Trust God Timing, Not Man Timing. God do not
                          want anyone to Worry about September Dated.

                          Autumn begins September 23, 2015

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            McDonald's Monopoly will kick off at the end of September... that's kind of significant...
                            Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

                            3 trees

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I know we are not supposed to date set. By I read of rumors from some of the Cardinals, and a group of Saints talking about a joining together of opposing forces for a earthly battle. I believe they used September 10th as the date. It all seems to be aligning in the month of September. In this case, the day is confirmed through many so called experts. Yes, that is the date the NFL will kick off the season with a game between the New Orleans Saints verse the Arizona Cardinals....
                              Galatians 2: 20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X