Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok so what's all this talk about September...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I've checked into the future to see if the event re-occurs between 8000 - 8050 AD. No notable event.

    Comment


    • I'm not finding the sign in -3914, -3915, or -3916. It comes close, but it's not quite right. The one I think you are talking about has too many "stars" in her "crown". Unless you don't count Uranus because it can't be seen with the naked eye?
      Isaiah 26:3 You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Wishing4 View Post
        I'm not finding the sign in -3914, -3915, or -3916. It comes close, but it's not quite right. The one I think you are talking about has too many "stars" in her "crown". Unless you don't count Uranus because it can't be seen with the naked eye?
        Wow, I didn't even notice Uranus there. Good call!
        It is quite close in structure and movement to the 2017 event.
        I also agree, Uranus would not be visible to the naked eye.

        Not sure what to say about the BC event... It's still quite interesting in the timing from the 2017 event.

        Comment


        • Stellarium.org is awesome!

          Thank you for sharing!

          Diane
          Psalm 108:1 My heart is derermined
          Diane
          Psalm 108:1 - my heart is determined.

          #T h e C o m i n g C h r i s t M o v i e

          #S c r i p t u r e S e e d s


          Comment


          • check out 9/29/1897

            The planets are not lined up as nicely as 2017 and the moon isn't as close to her feet. In 2017 she's giving birth to Jupiter, the King Planet and in 1897, it's Mars (which did not spend much time in the "womb" at all).

            What I find interesting is that in Aug of 1897 the first Zionist Congress met.
            Isaiah 26:3 You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.

            Comment


            • One of the things Jaco challenges as far as if this sign has any significant meaning is to watch for upticks in Israel activity since the "conception" started.

              1) sever fire
              2) terrorist attacks
              3) multiple countries are reporting strong Jewish leave for Israel
              4) UN dividing the land
              5) Israel just struck Damascus.

              We aren't even 2 months in
              Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

              Comment


              • Was researching harpazo (rapture/caught up).

                Found this verse is one of the 6 that uses harpazo

                Rev 12.5

                And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
                Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BorrowedTime View Post
                  Was researching harpazo (rapture/caught up).

                  Found this verse is one of the 6 that uses harpazo

                  Rev 12.5

                  And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
                  IMO, I think this could be possibly pertaining to the Church which is His body, as long as someone is not trying to use this as evidence of a mid-trib rapture because of its proximity to references of Israel's mid-trib fleeing (but more like evidence as to why the 24 elders are present up there in Rev 4-5, back before the first seal is opened, Rev 4:4,10-11, Rev 5:9-10). What are you thinking?

                  Comment


                  • May I interject something here because I've been fascinated with God's astronomy and studying this Revelation 12 in the sky sign. I believe that we are sticking to the "no man knows the day or the hour" for the wrong event to our, the Church's, detriment. I believe Matthew 24 is talking to the Jews about the Tribulation time and that no man knows the hour Jesus will return because "unless those days are shortened..." (Matt 24:22).

                    However, Jesus tells us to discern the signs of the times and Genesis does say that the stars were put there for signs -- and with the sign in the sky of Revelation 12, along with the future fulfillment of feast days and all that's going on in the world now, I would really like to see us Christians have an open mind about what He is trying to tell us and not be so rigid with this "no man knows the day or the hour" regarding the Rapture.

                    Hope I said all that without date setting!!!

                    Comment


                    • I vaguely know of the Revelation 12/star alignment, and I skimmed over these posts, so I'm not completely informed about what's being said here.

                      However, I will say: I am totally fine if Jesus commences the Wedding Feast autumn of this year. I'd love it in fact.

                      Praise God for His awesome starry host!!!

                      YSIC,
                      Diane
                      Diane
                      Psalm 108:1 - my heart is determined.

                      #T h e C o m i n g C h r i s t M o v i e

                      #S c r i p t u r e S e e d s


                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Patreesha View Post
                        with this "no man knows the day or the hour" regarding the Rapture.
                        I agree with you that the context of Matt 24:36 (and like verses) is about His 2nd Coming to the earth, and is not about our rapture. I think there have been many discussions here about that.



                        (1 Thess 5:1-11 seems to be saying that no [biblical] "signs" precede the Day of the Lord... they occur in the tribulation period itself and are for Israel. But this doesn't mean we are left without any clue whatsoever [we have His Word, and it tells us much more than we usually tend to think ; ) ])

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by acceptedintheBeloved View Post
                          IMO, I think this could be possibly pertaining to the Church which is His body, as long as someone is not trying to use this as evidence of a mid-trib rapture because of its proximity to references of Israel's mid-trib fleeing (but more like evidence as to why the 24 elders are present up there in Rev 4-5, back before the first seal is opened, Rev 4:4,10-11, Rev 5:9-10). What are you thinking?
                          I THINK John tackles one issue at a time. He deals with all the seals, then he lays out the 2 witnesses, then the 144,000, then etc. From that standpoint Rev 12 would still fit into the start. I know the normal interpretation is at the last trumpet of judgement the bowls get poured out but there are a lot of similar descriptions between trumpets and bowls.

                          1st trump hail fire 1st bowl brings boils
                          2nd meteor hits ocean 2nd kills ocean life
                          Both 3rds are connected to rivers/lakes
                          4ths sun and moon
                          5th is hard to easily connect
                          6th trumpet demonic army released 6th bowl antichrist army gathered
                          7th kingdoms becoming Christs kingdoms 7th giant earthquake hailstorm

                          Revelation 11:19 in regards to last trumpet
                          “And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.”
                          **
                          Perhaps what we see is the trumpet is the command to actually pour out the bowl.

                          So rapture happens then the 144,000 and two witnesses appear and start preaching gospel. For Israel they will be told to flee to the mountains (for protection). At the same time the anti-Christ is taking over the world. The desecration of the 3rd temple will be the final final warning for Israel on what is about to take place.

                          Post trib want Revelation to be about them but when Israel is being told to flee to the mountains I think only Mount Olives is safe as Jesus will return there. So fleeing to Mt Helena will do you no good.
                          Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BorrowedTime View Post


                            I THINK John tackles one issue at a time. He deals with all the seals, then he lays out the 2 witnesses, then the 144,000, then etc. From that standpoint Rev 12 would still fit into the start. I know the normal interpretation is at the last trumpet of judgement the bowls get poured out but there are a lot of similar descriptions between trumpets and bowls.

                            1st trump hail fire 1st bowl brings boils
                            2nd meteor hits ocean 2nd kills ocean life
                            Both 3rds are connected to rivers/lakes
                            4ths sun and moon
                            5th is hard to easily connect
                            6th trumpet demonic army released 6th bowl antichrist army gathered
                            7th kingdoms becoming Christs kingdoms 7th giant earthquake hailstorm

                            Revelation 11:19 in regards to last trumpet
                            “And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.”
                            **
                            Perhaps what we see is the trumpet is the command to actually pour out the bowl.

                            So rapture happens then the 144,000 and two witnesses appear and start preaching gospel. For Israel they will be told to flee to the mountains (for protection). At the same time the anti-Christ is taking over the world. The desecration of the 3rd temple will be the final final warning for Israel on what is about to take place.

                            Post trib want Revelation to be about them but when Israel is being told to flee to the mountains I think only Mount Olives is safe as Jesus will return there. So fleeing to Mt Helena will do you no good.
                            So, I gather from your " " and from what you've written here, that perhaps you only see a total of the 1260 days (Rev 12:6,14) and no others (no other days involved), or, say, 1290 days. Am I reading you right? Or do you mean something else? (start-to-finish)


                            Or are you saying that the 144,000 is "the man child" of Rev 12?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by acceptedintheBeloved View Post
                              So, I gather from your " " and from what you've written here, that perhaps you only see a total of the 1260 days (Rev 12:6,14) and no others (no other days involved). Am I reading you right? Or do you mean something else? (start-to-finish)
                              Takes into account that specific chapters topic from start to finish. Be it 1260 (obviously Tribulation is 7 years from Daniels lay out) or the full 2565. It's just to start of that subject to its actual finish.

                              The start of Rev 12 does discuss they fled into the wilderness for food for 1260. Then Satan is finally cast out of heaven losing the battle and is now upon the earth. Then we see the woman is still nourished for time and times and half a time in Rev 12:14. So midway through that event Satan is cast from heaven

                              No. The 144,00 are from Israel. Man child being a symbol of Jesus and us the church are in the body of Christ.
                              Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BorrowedTime View Post
                                No. The 144,00 are from Israel. Man child being a symbol of Jesus and us the church are in the body of Christ.
                                I tend to agree with you there!


                                (will try to think about what else you're saying, that I'm being slow to comprehend )

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X