Some teach that Pre-tribbers are misleading us

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xenosjeff View Post
    They can have a very weird "love" of the concept of their own role in the trib. The thought that you will be in some sort of resistance and physical opposition to the AC has an appeal to many. What is so deadly about this idea is their false idea that they may be enlightened and tough enough to withstand the deception of Satan.

I for one don't think it is a good idea to go toe to toe with the Devil in an age like the trib.

Jeff
    Their misunderstanding of Matthew 24 is their stumbling block that keeps them confused and misled.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

Major fallacy in there arguement is we won't be prepared to go through the trib. Well if you are pre trib you should be out getting people saved. Post tribs are building bunkers for personnel survial If you are post trib you will die in the trib even, if you are out preparing for it. Baxter on TBN said he was opening a prophecy school in Jerusalem to train people to fight the AC and evangelize during the trib. Isn't this negating the 144,000 Jews from the 12 tribes and the 2 witnesses, not to mention Gods word?

Comment

Christians who think they want to battle it out during the Trib are as confused as the unbelievers who think there is a party going on in Hell.

Comment

What gets me is that Jesus took our wrath and judgment on the cross and the work was finished so we won't have to face that 7yr tribulation period. Besides that God's main focus will be towards Israel and the Jews not the Gentiles during that time. The tribulation period is called "Jacob's Trouble" for a reason. It will be Israel's judgment for their unbelief and at the end of that period a remnant of Israel will be saved.
          Also it seems like the pre-trib rapture doctrine seems to be the most attacked and scoffed of all rapture teachings, so to me it seems fitting this is the correct teaching if its the most attacked.

Comment

Some believe the church must be cleansed and that will happen during the tribulation. The two major problems with that are:

1). Most of the church members meaning the bride of Yeshua are already sleeping in their graves. It can never be a cleansing for the entire church as the entire church is not present in a physical form on the earth at this time.

2). Most important, all the cleansing was done by Yeshua on the cross 2000 years ago! there is not one thing, no matter how small, anyone of us can do to make ourselves any cleaner than we are. We are made pure in Messhiach, to add onto that is to trust in our own works and righteousness. Filthy tags never made anything clean.

The other thing I hear a lot from post-tribbers and atheists is "it's the last trump", insisting it's the last trumpet judgment. If they'd familiarize themselves with The Word they might understand there are lots of trumpet calls in there! The most interesting to me are the two silver trumpets of Numbers 10. The first trump was to gather the congregation, the second (last) was blown when it was time for the camps to begin to journey once again.

I personally don't understand why some are so vehement about going through the tribulation. I myself am not a glutton for punishment.

My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
            For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; the fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Baruch haba b'Shem Yahweh!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ronbo477 View Post
              Baxter on TBN said he was opening a prophecy school in Jerusalem to train people to fight the AC and evangelize during the trib.
              Wait - Baxter? Irwin Baxter?!

Just waiting for TBN shows starring Rick Warren, Nostradamus and a goat.
              "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Comment

Originally posted by iSong6:3 View Post
                Wait - Baxter? Irwin Baxter?!

Just waiting for TBN shows starring Rick Warren, Nostradamus and a goat.
                heh.

Comment

I Song6:3 that is the way I remember it. He is appearing on many Christian channels now and many times a week. Crouch has had him on several times debating post and pre trib. The first had Lahaye and he offered no rebuttal. Next was Perry Stone and he tried to defend pre trib, he was red faced and wouldn't call some of Baxters statements misled. Next Bill Salus was on and he was annointed. Baxter was puff up like a bull frog and had no reply to a concise rebuttal of the post trib viewpoint.

Comment

Originally posted by ronbo477 View Post
                    puff up like a bull frog

I wonder why the programs have him on if he can't defend his beliefs. Ah well, it's better for him to keep his mouth shut than to teach his confusions and errors.

Thanks for the further info!
                    "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Comment

The post-tribbers accuse us of "misleading" people, when, in fact, Jesus said, "Comfort one another with these things".
                      1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskobar View Post
                        Some, if not most, post raptuarist┤s argues that the second coming is a one-time event that will bee seen by all people on earth.
                        They are perfectly free to do so.What I dont understand is that some of them accuses their fellow pre-trib brothers to mislead other christians so that they will be caught off-guard when the antichrist enters the stage. Or even worse: Accuse them of apostacy. To those I can only say:
                        The charge of apostacy is NOT a small matter to the Christ.

This reasoning, that pre-tribulators mislead, must be one of the most absurd ═┤ve ever heard. First of all: Pre tribulators have written extensive material on the antichrist subject, his characteristics and world- events related to him.
                        Secondly, I see far more danger in the post-trib view in that when christians think that there will be many world events to come before the rapture
                        they might say" well its a long time left, let the good times roll before the tribulation. When in it, we can get our acts together".

To me, this thinking is the real danger to christians in our times. IF there were to be a post-trib rapture instead of a pre-one, every christian will have what they need, a Bible, their fellow brothers and of course our heavenly Father to rely on.
                        What ever comes our way,we should stay focused together, united in Jesus Christ, despite the diffrences in this matter!
                        Post-trib and pre-trib are both wrong. Just as Noah and Lot were spared from God's wrath, so shall we be. Be prepared to die and be sheep as the time will come when God will separate us from the goats through tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by steve93138 View Post
                          Post-trib and pre-trib are both wrong. Just as Noah and Lot were spared from God's wrath, so shall we be. Be prepared to die and be sheep as the time will come when God will separate us from the goats through tribulation.
                          Not too clear what you're saying here. Can you please expand on it?

Comment

Comment

Got me a little confused too.

The first part - minus the strike through -
                              Post-trib and pre-trib are both wrong. Just as Noah and Lot were spared from God's wrath, so shall we be.
                              - - couldn't agree more.

The second part -
                              Be prepared to die and be sheep as the time will come when God will separate us from the goats through tribulation.
                              - were you being facetious and "quoting" a mock post-tribber?

And the part I struck through - If the post and pre positions are both wrong what do you think is the correct view? A mid rapture? No rapture? Please clarify for us.
                              sigpic
                              Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

hmmn...
                                'For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.' PSALM 12:5.

Comment

Working...
                                X