Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Revived Roman Empire + Maps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revived Roman Empire + Maps

I found this on one site and it said that the Muslims will make a peace agreement with the "Romans", and it also says that the Romans should be interpreted as Christians or the West. Obviously, we can't go by the Koran, but I was wondering if anyone thought that we could possibly interpret the revived Roman Empire as the U.S.? Here is the link:

http://www.answering-islam.org/Autho..._the_mahdi.htm

The Timing of The Mahdi’s Reign

While there is more than one tradition regarding the nature and timing of the Mahdi’s ascendancy to power, there is one particular hadith that places this event at the time of a final peace agreement between the Arabs and the Romans (“Romans” should be interpreted as referring to Christians, or more generally, the West). Although this peace agreement is made with the “Romans”, it is said to be mediated specifically through a Jew from the priestly lineage of Aaron. The peace agreement will be made for a period of seven years.

Rasulullah [Muhammad] said: “There will be four peace agreements between you and the Romans [Christians]. The fourth agreement will be mediated through a person who will be from the progeny of Hadrat Haroon [Honorable Aaron – Moses’ brother] and will be upheld for seven years. (Emphasis mine) 28

It appears that the period of this seven year peace agreement will likewise be the period of the Mahdi’s reign. While there are a few traditions that specify that the Mahdi will reign on the earth for as much as eight or possibly even nine years, most traditions state that the time of his reign will be seven years.

The Prophet said… He will divide the property, and will govern the people by the Sunnah of their Prophet and establish Islam on Earth. He will remain seven years, then die, and the Muslims will pray over him. (Emphasis mine) 29

The Prophet said: The Mahdi… will fill the earth with equity and justice as it was filled with oppression and tyranny, and he will rule for seven years. (Emphasis mine) 30

Originally posted by havencanes View Post
    ... Obviously, we can't go by the Koran, but I was wondering if anyone thought that we could possibly interpret the revived Roman Empire as the U.S.?
    Personally, I think not. Plus I take into account the Koran is nothing more than fantasy.

Comment

Physical Babylon is in Iraq
      Spiritual Babylon is the revived Roman empire

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
      Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
      Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

my hubby, who dosen't read his Bible thinks revived rome is the US too...

he also thinks the AC has power ofer the beasts of the earth (meaning dogs and bears etc) and is the seventh son of a jackal

see where not reading your Bible can get you?

just a general complaint.

Comment

Originally posted by icebear View Post
          I agree. Reading the Bible is essential to keeping your mind clear and focused on the truth of God.

Comment

Originally posted by NowAlive View Post
            Personally, I think not. Plus I take into account the Koran is nothing more than fantasy.

Actually it is even worse than that - it is a document that has been authored by Satan!

Comment

Originally posted by I'mready View Post
              Actually it is even worse than that - it is a document that has been authored by Satan!
              another one of his best sellers!

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
              Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
              Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by icebear View Post
                  my hubby, who dosen't read his Bible thinks revived rome is the US too...

he also thinks the AC has power ofer the beasts of the earth (meaning dogs and bears etc) and is the seventh son of a jackal

just a general complaint.
                  I'll be praying for your husband Icebear, to have God open his spiritual eyes. I remember back some years ago the story of the AC being born of a jackal. At the time I thought, that's pretty strange. Glad I know better now.

Comment

Wow Buzzard, nifty maps! Are they stickied somewhere, but I missed them?
                    Micah 6:8 (NIV)
                    8 He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you?
                    To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.

Comment

Originally posted by NowAlive View Post
                      Absolutely. Written by a madman.

Comment

I have studied Revelation for years now, the revived Roman Empire will be based in Europe to start with. Even though i can not prove the following , except the US isn't mentioned effectively enough, the US will not exist as a world power in that day. I think we will implode, either as a result of the rapture or as a result of economic disaster. what we are experiencing now may be the catalyst for that disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by gospelteacher View Post
                          I have studied Revelation for years now, the revived Roman Empire will be based in Europe to start with. Even though i can not prove the following , except the US isn't mentioned effectively enough, the US will not exist as a world power in that day. I think we will implode, either as a result of the rapture or as a result of economic disaster. what we are experiencing now may be the catalyst for that disaster.
                          the young lions could be the US

Comment

Does it strike anyone as odd that the Union of the Mediterranean was launched on the birthday of Julius Cesar who turned the Roman Republic into the Roman Empire?

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzardhut View Post
                              another one of his best sellers!
                              I couldn't agree more. Every time God creates something, Satan always tries to make a counterfeit.

I am not wary of Satan's blatant attacks. I am more wary of his subtle deceptions...

Comment

Working...
                              X