No announcement yet.

Revived Roman Empire + Maps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~ There are over 850 Scriptures of Jerusalem.
    Most are Prophetic.

There are 9 Scriptures of Rome.
    None are Prophetic.

Interpretations are many. ~

Comment

The old Roman Empire Looks just like the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership (EMP). Launched in 1995 by the Barcelona Declaration this multilateral partnership is also known as the Barcelona Process.

Comment

i don't think that the anti-Christ will be from Islam because majority will not accept the mark of Islam ,it might be a kingdom involving a bit from all religions like the ecumenical movement.

Comment

I love the maps. They are some of the best that I have seen.

I agree that The Anti-Christ may not be from islam however we can know that he will use whatever means he can in an attempt to achieve his goals. The majority would accept islam if it were forced upon them, if they were not able to buy or eat without doing so. I am no prophet but there is much to look at in this aspect that would lead a person to think that this is a very good possibility.

Comment

Check out the map of the Union of the Mediterranean.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:U...or_the_Med.png

I think this MU is something that bears watching...very closely.
            "I do not seek to understand that I may believe, but I believe that I may understand: for this I also believe, that unless I believe I will not understand." --Anselm of Canterbury

Hebrews 12:3-4
            For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls. You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin.

Comment

I think that the concept of the revived Roman empire is not geographic in nature.
              At its time the Roman empire was the major political, economic and military power in the world.
              At the moment the world is going through a transfer of such powers from the USA to China. 10 years ago the USA was the major power in the world in 10 years time it will be China.
              So my view of the revived Roman empire is changing as the world changes

Comment

What does this group think of the a/c being an Assyrian? There is an article at the beginning of RR site by Rodrigo Silva...."Assyria the Nation of the A/C" Interesting....

Comment

Does anyone else think the BLUE in that last map looks like a horse? it sure does to me.
                  Last edited by Kays; November 26th, 2008, 10:38 PM.

Comment

I think it makes total sense that Satan would parallel the Bible in the Koran.....how better to deceive than to twist God's word just a bit to keep the Muslims in line with his wishes.

As far as the Assyrian bit...I just read a scripture today that stood out and made me wonder if it was referring to the antichrist Micah 5: 5-6

I've never seen anything mentioned on this scripture but it....I found it interesting the use of the words 'we will raise against him seven shepherds, even eight leaders of men. They will rule the land of Assyria with the sword, the land of Nimrod with drawn sword.'.....the use of the seven and the eight...isn't there reference of this in Revelation?

If anyone has insight I would love to hear it :0)

Comment

Originally posted by mom2four View Post
                      I think it makes total sense that Satan would parallel the Bible in the Koran.....how better to deceive than to twist God's word just a bit to keep the Muslims in line with his wishes.

As far as the Assyrian bit...I just read a scripture today that stood out and made me wonder if it was referring to the antichrist Micah 5: 5-6

I've never seen anything mentioned on this scripture but it....I found it interesting the use of the words 'we will raise against him seven shepherds, even eight leaders of men. They will rule the land of Assyria with the sword, the land of Nimrod with drawn sword.'.....the use of the seven and the eight...isn't there reference of this in Revelation?

If anyone has insight I would love to hear it :0)
                      The land of Nimrod is Iraq

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
                      Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
                      Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

Islam not the A.C.'s empire

I don't believe the final empire will be Islamic, but indeed, out of the old Roman Empire, as nicely shown in these maps. My reason for this is that I believe the Ezekiel 38-39 Gog-Magog war will be the death-knell of Islam, its utter destruction.

"And they shall know that I (Yahweh, not Allah) am the Lord."

For those who are curious, I believe that World War III (of Rev 6's 2nd Seal, the rider on the red horse given a great sword to take peace from the earth) is time-slot when the Gog-Magog war takes place inside the 7-year Tribulation.

Comment

It is Israel who will wake up and KNOW "I am the Lord".

22 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.

Comment

*EDIT*

As to the revived Roman Empire, it will be "part iron and part clay." That is, part old Rome/EU and part Muslim. It will be weak because the 2 cultures/religions never completely "mix" but the EU side will be, and actually now is, "infused" with the Muslim culture such that some countries are beginning to allow them to be governed by their own Sharia law! ("Clay," BTW, represents the descendants of Abraham, some of which were molded to honor and some to dishonor.) This is the pretrib buildup to the midtrib reunification of the Eastern and Western portions of the Empire.

At midtrib, we know that the fp makes an image of the AC and places it in the temple (Rev 13). This is the point at which the empire is reunified under AC and resembles those maps that were posted earlier.

skypair
                            Last edited by Sing4Him; December 2nd, 2008, 11:10 AM. Reason: Rule 13

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzardhut View Post
                              the young lions could be the US

We also may not be a major player, not because of some calamity, but rather because of a neutered foreign policy. Add to that the potential for a total indifference to Israel and a ME war.

This incoming administration may fit that scenario to a tee. I couldn't have imagined this a year ago, but it is now plausible.
                              There is One King, and He is not this guy. sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spooky
                                Hey, quick question: What's the basis of the "Revived Roman Empire" theory? Where I've recently come from, they seem to think that the sentence about the people of the prince to come happens immediately after Jesus' previous sentence. So say y'all?
                                Daniel's vision, beginning at Daniel 2:40 There are a number of others that support but that begins it.

Check the main site here.
                                http://www.raptureready.com/nm/146.html
                                There is One King, and He is not this guy. sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X