Four months into 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by golden mean View Post
    I just received my copy and started it last night. It amazing.
    It is quite amazing! Sometimes I double-take and re-read parts because the conclusions are fascinating!
    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Comment

Originally posted by $teve View Post
      I have to say that as at last year 2011, given the major rolling events of the year, I honestly would not of thought we would get to May 2012 with so little 'activity' having occurred over the previous four months. The fact is, yes we are four months closer to the rapture than we were at end December 2011. Perhaps we are in a lull period. Or perhaps we are in a slow roast where things continue to deteriorate while most of us experience further tightening, life pressures, various trials and tribulations of sorts, and so on. It's certainly not entertaining fiction to contemplate that the world stands at the edge of suddenly being thrust into the throes of the great prophetic events leading directly into the Great Tribulation Period. It just seems there is a kind of unusual calm and serenity compared with that of last year, that is enduring and persisting. These are just some random thoughts here, nothing serious, perhaps I'm being too analytical and impatient. I continue to look forward to Jesus coming soon, and gathering us together to be with Him in the air and so we will forever be with the Lord (Luke 21:28; 1 Thessalonians 4:17).
      Ditto, ditto! Other than the political fights they are having right now, nothing major. I am having my own trials and tribulations right now so I am in my own little "tribulation" but always looking up....
      Thank you, God, for my salvation!

Comment

I think this fall is going to be major. Don't know what exactly but the feeling is there. I've been on this board for what, 2-3 years now? And all the times people got excited about the middle east thinking the rapture was right around the corner, i was like, i'm not holding my breath. < mod edit, see posting rules > It looks to me like the first worlds are falling, the middle east will blow up and this culture/lifestyle as we know it will come to an end. The world is RIPE for the tribulation. Put a pinprick in that fruit, and it would squirt juice out.

Ever since i was a kid, i knew something big was going to happen "when i'm 30". I turn 30 in a week.
        Last edited by iSong6:3; May 3rd, 2012, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HJesusfreak View Post
          I think this fall is going to be major. Don't know what exactly but the feeling is there. I've been on this board for what, 2-3 years now? And all the times people got excited about the middle east thinking the rapture was right around the corner, i was like, i'm not holding my breath. < mod edit, see posting rules> It looks to me like the first worlds are falling, the middle east will blow up and this culture/lifestyle as we know it will come to an end. The world is RIPE for the tribulation. Put a pinprick in that fruit, and it would squirt juice out.

Ever since i was a kid, i knew something big was going to happen "when i'm 30". I turn 30 in a week.
          Please.....we all know that the world is ripe for tribulation, but you may want to read rule #7 before posting "dreams" & "personal prophetic visions". I really don't want this thread closed.
          Last edited by iSong6:3; May 3rd, 2012, 04:27 PM.
          John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Comment

I used to have "feelings" about things. For example, ever since I was a kid, I "knew" the rapture would happen before I was 40 and before I had any grandkids. Boy, was I excited the day before I turned 40! And in those days before my first grandchild was about to be born! Because, I "knew" God had given me this knowledge.

Well...I'm 60 and have 6 grandkids...

Comment

Originally posted by Saved By Jesus View Post
              And, I have just now finished listening to Part #2 of that interview on YouTube, and, it gave much more **very, very interesting and fascinating information!**

Saved By Jesus
              Hi! I was wondering if you could share a link to the videos? I would love to watch them!

Comment

Originally posted by Nate928 View Post
                Won't the rapture also happen in a time when people will be feasting and marrying? As if clueless to what's going on? To me we are definitely ripe for that. Nothing too extreme can happen or it may upset that mindset. It seems crazy to me how uninformed people are. The things that are taking place are important enough to be talking to strangers in the street about it! But people just go about their lives.. totally unsuspecting. We are so very close. And I often wonder if we are doing enough to help the lost.
                There have been a lot of marriage proposals as well as pregnancies lately. I guess that's normal, especially to the world.

I just noticed that a lot of people are more meaner now. If I didn't have to go to work, I would just chill in my room and watch NCIS, Golden Girls, and Friends all day long.

Comment

I think this fall is going to be major. Don't know what exactly but the feeling is there. I've been on this board for what, 2-3 years now? And all the times people got excited about the middle east thinking the rapture was right around the corner, i was like, i'm not holding my breath. < mod edit, see plsting rules > It looks to me like the first worlds are falling, the middle east will blow up and this culture/lifestyle as we know it will come to an end. The world is RIPE for the tribulation. Put a pinprick in that fruit, and it would squirt juice out.

Actually, I had something similiar but there wasn't any age attached. I just knew that something was going to happened. But was too young to understand it.
                  Last edited by iSong6:3; May 3rd, 2012, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by clemson View Post
                    Ive Only been around since the late 90s so I don't have anything to compare this to, the fast pace dark world just seems normal of what I have seen the world look like. I will say I have maintained from the day Obama got elected that by the end of presidency that we would be enslaved, raptured or he would get reelected. I am however surprised at the lack of blockbuster activity in 2012 yet. I will say obamas exectutive orders have freaked me out, they sounds too much like Stalin. Even though nothing *has* to happen before the rapture I *think* that Ezekiel 38-39 and Isaiah 17 and the mentioned events not related directly to Revalation will happen before the rapture. Things will probably get worse before they get better and if I had to bet unless those things happen shockingly quickly, we would be around for a couple more years. I will say as a first person eye in the new generation, it doesn't look good, and this is from one of the best public schools in the state, in the buckle of the Bible Belt, so I can only imagine how depraved the rest of the nations people my age are. I am amazed how as a student of history and prophecy how much Obama's presidency has looked similar to the evil regimes of today and yesterday (Stalin, hitler, north Korea). The main difference is that it hasnt completely happened here. Kids were told at a public school to sing Jesus loves the little children but the school replaced Jesus with Obama. At another school they were also told to sing that(I can't even print the title) that the Muslim "god" (Allah) is God. Even from my "Christian" fRiends (I think there Christians but I wonder) I saw one of them laugh and ask to receive a text of a picture that had the worst cuss word of all with a cows male parts on it. dispatch from a watcher in the younger generation, and yes it is depressing.
                    I wish I knew Jesus when I was around your age. Luckily my sister was around your age when she gave her life to the Lord.

I understand what you're saying though.

Comment

proof we are already in the end times: more intense feud between family members even unto extent almost killing each other for some simple thing. people became MORE hot tempered and more career stressed than having their spiritual well being. false religions are multiplying like rabbits. even christian orthodoxs are becoming more emergent church friendly. bogus pastors are anywhere. new age materials are fountaining bookstores. ufos are constantly parading themselves in the night sky. corporate executives are more greedy than ever before such as not paying their employees' credits due. the normalization of earthquakes more than intensity 6. the events in southeast asia china tension, syrian civil war and world economic meltdown might be dormant but can erupt like an angry volcano ANYTIME. for me no matter how you do or how well you do a future without christ with career and money in foundations can be in shambles anytime. to have a better future is to await and trust the coming of our great God and savior Jesus Christ.

Comment

I'll admit I have a very hot temper. I wonder why...
                        The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen. (Revelation 22:21) ESV

Dispatcher from the new teenage generation

Comment

I have a hot temper, and also stressful with my life of spiritual fighting against my mortal nature. I want to be a good father of my family and yet my son is a teenager and he gets angry because of I told him to stop with cursing & cussing but my son loves this world more than Heaven.

Also what's sad is my son calls Heaven a boring place and prefers Hell as it seems more exciting to him. I told him hell is not funny; it is the second death that he will perish withthout the Lord Jesus Christ; I have a greater understanding of our future as a beautiful realm than what he thinks. .....

Please Pray for my son; he will be a Senior next fall. My family loves God with all our mind and soul and heart and physical strength....Mark 12:30

Also, I believe during our time Jesus will take us home anytime but when and year and time I dunno however in my chill I feel that it will be soon will happen any moment and yet to know it will happen brings peace.....

Please pray for my family's strength with my son returns back to the Lord and walks in the path of Jesus' light.

Thank you, please pray for my physical and mental anguish and rest for the weary battle in my soul, I need spiritual strength from the Lord and peace..

Comment

Yah, still no sense holding my breath i guess. Watch me die an old grannie. What's the sense in all this speculation anyway? He'll come when He comes, and not a moment sooner.

Comment

There is still alot happening right now on a spiritual plane. Anti-Israelism is on the rise--it has never been this high before (I was born in 1971). Dictator Obama has freely given the Arab rejects of so-called 'Palestine' 192 million dollars (our tax dollars by the way). Joel ch. 3 sound familiar? The hatred in this country alone is disgraceful...so much turmoil, so many lives destroyed. Murders everywhere. False doctrines. Media propaganda--lies becoming truth to many because of overexposure to it. Spiritually, you can sense a battle with intense ramifications everywhere around you. You better know God's Word during this time. I am praying for everyone on this board...always.
                              'For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.' PSALM 12:5.

Comment

Originally posted by gracealone11 View Post

Hi! I was wondering if you, (Saved By Jesus), could share a link to the videos? I would love to watch them!
                                Hello there "gracealone11"!

Yes, last evening I watched and listened to the third and final part of that three-part video where the authors of the book that "Florian9" linked to were talking about that very book.

Just like Parts 1 and 2, last night's Part 3 was, once again, full of interesting and fascinatiing information.

Okay, directly below is the link to Part 1 of that video, (after you watch and listen to Part 1, just follow the prompts on your screen to Part 2, and then, Part 3.)

If the link below is not a "clickable link", then, just copy and paste the link onto your address bar on your computer screen, and then, you should be able to click on to it, and watch and listen to the video.

Okay, here is the link to Part 1 of that video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9vEJycKnXA

Saved By Jesus

Comment

Working...
                                X