The Return

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rks7777 View Post
    Agree completely with your statement that we as Christians need to return to Jesus, Our First Love!!! I just wanted to make my comment as I don't believe America as a nation is going to turn back to Jesus or experience a revival.
    I don't think that America is going to return to God either. You probably already know that in earlier times, when our nation was just being settled, the people voted to tax themselves so that schools could be established, with the ultimate goal of children learning to read so that they could read the Bible It was called the Old Deluder Satan Act. How far downward we've fallen!!

The churches, so many of them, not all by any means, are becoming concert halls with no reverence for God or even an appreciation for the fact that we are to be 'worshipers' of a holy God, who come to Him with clean hands and a pure heart. When my dh & I visited a church recently, the lack of reverence was appalling with a 'rock' band leading the 'worship' time.

Tim, you wrote a great article, but it saddens me, because it's so true. Thanks for posting.
    sigpic
    -Lynn

Comment

Wow Tim, you have a gift. Thanks for using it!
      Jesus is coming now at "Any Moment"! Are you ready?

Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Praying for the Peace of Jerusalem. Amen.

Comment

Sounding.. Sounding sounding... What can I say, where do I start....

Comment

Thank-you, Sounding.
          Please pray for my unsaved loved-ones. Time is short.

Comment

Thank you for that wonderful and much needed message. I know it will be a blessing to many!

Comment

Tim, I can't thank you enough for your post. I needed those words so badly!
              Thank you very much.
              1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Comment

WVBORN56;2240368]Wow Tim, you have a gift. Thanks for using it!
                Originally posted by Alex View Post
                Sounding.. Sounding sounding... What can I say, where do I start....

Originally posted by grace-saved View Post
                Thank-you, Sounding.
                Originally posted by Pharmamama View Post
                Thank you for that wonderful and much needed message. I know it will be a blessing to many!
                Originally posted by twisty58 View Post
                Tim, I can't thank you enough for your post. I needed those words so badly!
                Thank you very much.
                thank you guys for the words of encouragement...and thank You Father for drawing us to YOU!! 70 x 7

and as we come back ..may we understand how much You desire truth/Get Real moments with You

ENJOY

http://skitguys.com/videos/item/the-way-we-pray
                Romans 13:11 This is all the more urgent, for you know how late it is; time is running out. Wake up, for our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. 12 The night is almost gone; the day of salvation will soon be here.

Comment

great post

Sound great post I have sent to a few of my friends to waken them up including them that are acting Christian in name and going thru the motions. God has bless you with a great discernment keep sounding the alarm!!!!!!!!
                  This righteousness is given through faith in[h] Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. (Romans 3:22-24 NIV)

Comment

Great job Tim! You certainly have a gift and you lit a fire in me. Great words of encouragement for all to hear. We can see the finish line. Let us all examine ourselves honestly, put on our armour, mount our horses and charge to glory! Dear Lord, help us keep our eyes on the prize.

Comment

Humbled.
                      'For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.' PSALM 12:5.

Comment

Wonderful inspiring and thanks for a very thought provoking thread. I many more people accept Jesus as their personal Savior. I am so looking forward to hearing the trumpet, receiving our glorified bodies, and being in a sinless place with The King Of Kings & Lord Of Lords!
                        sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

brother
                          For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 1 Cor 1:18

Comment

Working...
                          X