Will the Anti Christ be Jewish?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the Anti Christ be Jewish?

I have always believed the Anti-Christ will be Jewish, as I have in the past (before the internet) rang up Jewish Rabbis and asked them what they are looking for in their coming Messiah. And they have said that he MUST come from the line of David etc...

The other interesting fact is the Muslims also believe that their Mahdi is from the line of David.

So can he be a Roman Prince from the line of David, hey? Otherwise, the Jews won't listen to him, or think he's their Messiah etc...

Also, he is 'imitating' and trying to look like the real Messiah, Jesus Christ, so he has to have the characteristics that Christ had/has etc..

There are differing opinions by Bible scholars, some say yes and some say no:

"...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Comment

DOH!!!

My pre-paid internet would be sucked dry if I were to view those two youtude clips

Can you sum them up for me, please? When you have time too, that is.

Comment

IMHO, the Antichrist won't be Jewish.

He won't be pretending to anyone that he is the biblical Messiah. He will be "anti-Christ" and will say blasphemous things against His name. He will seek to be a "better" substitute, not the real thing. He'll be so full of pride that he will want to be worshipped for HIMSELF and not because everyone thinks he's "Someone Else".

The Jews won't be deceived into signing a seven-year covenant with him because they'll think he's the biblical Messiah. They'll do it because they'll think he is a political leader who is pro-Israel and who can be trusted to look out for their best interests.

Given the fact that he is going to be the worst persecutor of the Jews that they have ever known in all their history, it would be very strange indeed if he himself was also a Jew.
        sigpic Hey, Dad......ARE WE THERE YET?

Comment

http://www.pre-trib.org/data/pdf/Ice...tyofTheAnt.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Sydney Spider View Post
            The false prophet [however] will be Jewish. The Jews would not accept a prophet who isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Sydney Spider View Post

He won't be pretending to anyone that he is the biblical Messiah. He will be "anti-Christ" and will say blasphemous things against His name. He will seek to be a "better" substitute, not the real thing. He'll be so full of pride that he will want to be worshipped for HIMSELF and not because everyone thinks he's "Someone Else".

The Jews won't be deceived into signing a seven-year covenant with him because they'll think he's the biblical Messiah. They'll do it because they'll think he is a political leader who is pro-Israel and who can be trusted to look out for their best interests.

Given the fact that he is going to be the worst persecutor of the Jews that they have ever known in all their history, it would be very strange indeed if he himself was also a Jew.
              Agree with this.
              "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie Micha View Post
                DOH!!!

My pre-paid internet would be sucked dry if I were to view those two youtude clips

Can you sum them up for me, please? When you have time too, that is.
                Oops sorry, my dear. I will attempt ASAP to give you at least a breakdown on which person says yea and nay.

Comment

Originally posted by tfcrew View Post
                  The false prophet [however] will be Jewish. The Jews would not accept a prophet who isn't.
                  I thought that people generally believed the FP was going to be a Pope who would meld Christianity and Islam together into the OWR. Now I'm confused.

Comment

I think if you go to the writings of Clarence Larkin at www.raptureforums.com , on the left, select Last Day Charts , then scroll down to Chapter 19: The AntiChrist and this study will clear up alot. It is according to scriptures and makes comparisons between OT and NT scriptures. I think you will find this very enlightning....... Also I found several other chapters very informing such as Spirit World, the Church,,,,to name a few. Also if you scroll on down below the chapters you will find study charts that match the chapters........Enjoy ,,,,,,,, I have studying here for years ,,,it is a great tool.!!!!!!

Comment

In the middle of the tribulation he will take his seat in Israel’s rebuilt Temple and claim to be God Himself (2 Thess. 2:4).

So then why would they (the Jews) let him inside the Temple in the first place, if they didn't believe he was Jewish???

I thought that people generally believed the FP was going to be a Pope who would meld Christianity and Islam together into the OWR. Now I'm confused.
                      Yeah, me too and I'm now confused too.

Comment

And why do the Muslims believe their Messiah will be from the line of David?

Hazrat Mahdi (as) will rule the Jews with the laws of the Prophets David (as) and Solomon (as)
                        From their own site-

http://www.awaitedmahdi.com/article.php?id=20697

“One [Hazrat Mahdi (as)] from my Ahl al-Bayt [Dynasty of King David] will emerge. He will fill the earth with justice, just as it was previously filled with oppression and with enmity.”

http://www.imammahdiarrival.com/The%...am%20Mahdi.pdf

St John of Damascus of the 8th Century, whose authority is recognized by all Christian denominations, states that the Anti Christ 1) will be a Jew 2) will come to the Jews 3) will be accepted by the Jews.

(See: Exposition Of The Orthodox Faith, Book IV:26)

Jesus Christ affirmed this when he warned the Jews: “I am come in my Father’s Name but you will not receive Me. Another will come in his own name and him you will receive.”
                        (St John 5:43)

ALSO this verse-

Daniel 11:37

Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Weird, I never knew others didn't believe that the AC wasn't Jewish until recently. I've just always believed that.

Comment

The Bible says the Antichrist will be called the Assyrian, will come out of the people who destroyed the Temple, and will deny the God of his fathers. The 12th Imam bears a very striking resemblance to the rider on the white horse. So maybe the Antichrist is an ethnic Jew, born in or around Syria, gained political power in western Europe, and converted to (or at least appeared to do so) to Islam. Or, and much more likely, he'll be someone no one saw coming even with some foreknowledge of his background.
                          Ephesians 3:17-18
                          That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

"It is by faith alone we are saved, but not by faith which is alone."

Comment

And why do the Muslims believe their Messiah will be from the line of David?

Hazrat Mahdi (as) will rule the Jews with the laws of the Prophets David (as) and Solomon (as)
                            From their own site-

http://www.awaitedmahdi.com/article.php?id=20697

“One [Hazrat Mahdi (as)] from my Ahl al-Bayt [Dynasty of King David] will emerge. He will fill the earth with justice, just as it was previously filled with oppression and with enmity.”

http://www.imammahdiarrival.com/The%...am%20Mahdi.pdf

St John of Damascus of the 8th Century, whose authority is recognized by all Christian denominations, states that the Anti Christ 1) will be a Jew 2) will come to the Jews 3) will be accepted by the Jews.

(See: Exposition Of The Orthodox Faith, Book IV:26)

Jesus Christ affirmed this when he warned the Jews: “I am come in my Father’s Name but you will not receive Me. Another will come in his own name and him you will receive.”
                            (St John 5:43)
                            Don't forget, Muhammad had read the OT and NT before he wrote his dark-angel-inspired book.

Since it's satanic, we don't believe it has any original, correct prophecies. satan cannot see into the future, only God can. It doesn't matter what their *prophecies* say. Btw, they also believe their mahdi has been hiding in a well for hundreds and hundreds and hundreds (forgot how many hundreds) of years until it is time for him to be revealed. He's a figment of their lore, he does not exist.

Comment

So then why would the Jews let him inside the Temple in the first place, if they didn't believe he was Jewish???
                              There will be no choice. It isn't a case of allowing...It is a case of the powerful doing what they want.

At this time, the Jews will become a hunted people [just like Nazi Europe]

The pope =the false prophet?
                              What Jew would believe that the pope would be a prophet?

Comment

Working...
                              X