This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joe Valentine
    Okay, but that was only written to one of the seven churches, the very best one. Does that suggest that only a handful of the very best christians will get to be raptured while most christians will have to stay and have their faith tested?
    The 7 letters where written to 7 specific churches that were in existence in John's day, and they were not the most popular, biggest or well known ones. The letter to the 7 churches also contain admonishments, encouragements, warnings, blessings...to all the church. We now know, too, that these also refer to the 7 historical church periods specifically.

No Christian is going to be left behind to be purified, born again believers are made righteous thru His blood, not anything we do or don't do. If you are born again and sealed with the Holy Spirit, you will not be left behind.
    Last edited by Biblenuggetlady; September 16th, 2008, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Also, one of the seal judgements is mass martyrdom of christians during the tribulation. How could that happen if all the christians were raptured first?
      In the 5th seal, the martyrs are seen crying out for vengence, this implies that the age of Grace is over. Even Stephen asked God to forgive those that stoned him.

In the tribulation period, there will be people who come to Christ, they are "Tribulation Saints", not the Church. Many will be martyr'd for their faith.

Comment

Okay, but that was only written to one of the seven churches, the very best one. Does that suggest that only a handful of the very best christians will get to be raptured while most christians will have to stay and have their faith tested?
        When the rapture happens - all of the born-again Christians alive at that time are going to be outta here.

Buzz already posted this above, but I'll copy it again here:

1Th 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
        1Th 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
        1Th 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
        1Th 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
        1Th 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
        1Th 5:6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
        1Th 5:7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
        1Th 5:8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of
        salvation.
        1Th 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
        If you're born-again when the time comes, you'll go up - whether you believe in a pre-trib rapture or not!

stephanie c.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzardhut View Post
          you came to the right place

The Rapture

Thank you...I am ready to go!

Comment

• Originally posted by LAURIEH View Post
            Thank you...I am ready to go!
            Me too!
            Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right. - Charles H. Spurgeon

Comment

• [15] No promotion of Mid or Post Tribulation, Prewrath, Preterism, or Replacement theology. This board is traditional Pre-Tribulation Rapture, Pre 6 Seals, Pre 70th week, and Pre-Millennial Dispensational in our position of End Times Prophecy. We also believe in a literal 7 year Tribulation period, after the instantaneous Rapture of all regenerated believers in unison, during which God finishes His discipline of Israel and finalizes His judgments on the unbelieving world. We believe that as described in Revelation, that salvation will remain open to people who trust in the Lord Jesus until the Second coming.
              No promotion of living righteously enough for the rapture, or salvation unattainable after the Rapture. In order to stay within our scriptural position and keep order and peace, all discussions on these topics must follow suit. Our Lord Jesus Christ told us that we won't know the day or hour of His return and to always be ready keeping watch.
              Rapture Forums Ministries - Rapture Forums

Comment

well i can still post here right? cause I am "rapture ready" - i'm ready for a post-trib rapture.
                Prepare to be disappointed, but only for a brief moment.
                There is One King, and He is not this guy. sigpic

Comment

well i can still post here right? cause I am "rapture ready" - i'm ready for a post-trib rapture.
                  I guess you can't

Only pretribbers are Rapture Ready
                  posttribbers have to wait 7 more years

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
                  Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
                  Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

• Jewish New Year

I know Yeshua said no main knows the Day or The Hour except the father but evidence puts towards Rosh Hashanah, Trumpets, The Day no man knew.

What do you think? Could this be the rapture? I am not going mad because I am exspecting the day to come and pass like last year but what do you think?

Comment

• Considering this is the first time in 20 years that they do not know the EXACT day Rosh Hashanah is going to be on until they see the new moon im going to be pretty optimistic

its crazy

they dont know they said it could fall on and date between sept 29-oct 1

no man knows the day nor the hour!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Crock View Post
                        Considering this is the first time in 20 years that they do not know the EXACT day Rosh Hashanah is going to be on until they see the new moon im going to be pretty optimistic

its crazy

they dont know they said it could fall on and date between sept 29-oct 1

no man knows the day nor the hour!!!
                        Oh Yea! Amzing

Comment

• Also in 7 years time there will be a blood moon on a Jewish holiday, Armageddon?

Comment

• you watched the video didn't you s

Comment

• Originally posted by IFollowJesus View Post
                              Also in 7 years time there will be a blood moon on a Jewish holiday, Armageddon?
                              Actualy there will be 4 blood moons, all on Jewish feast days. As well as 2 solar eclipses, also on Jewish holidays, all in the same year. Time to go brother

Comment

• Let's keep in mind that many brothers and sisters on our board have expressed dismay with threads like this. They said that they get frustrated with the emotional rollercoaster. Let's keep away from even a hint of date-setting.

We all agree that the Rapture is IMMINENT!
                                Micah 6:8 (NIV)
                                8 He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you?
                                To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.

Comment

Working...
                                X