This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sydney Spider View Post
    I have just one question to pose about these eclipses......why has no-one ever noticed this before? And why now?

That is a point that amazed me-all these years and this has been now known and now it is being revealed as we are drawing that near!

Comment

• Why now?

Sounds like Joel 2:28- I will pour out my spirit in these last days... and they will see visions and prophesy....

Maybe God's elect are being given clearer preceptions because some of the birth pangs may be pretty tough...
      It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Wally View Post
        Why now?

Sounds like Joel 2:28- I will pour out my spirit in these last days... and they will see visions and prophesy....

Maybe God's elect are being given clearer preceptions because some of the birth pangs may be pretty tough...
        Thank you for your insights, Wally, because this is what I too am seeing. I just watched the lunar and solar eclipse videos on Prophecy in the News and it's like this: If I were pregnant (not happening) and due soon, my labor pains would be so intense and so close together that there would be no stopping this birth. Look around the earth, right now, today! Don't you just want to shout out to those in your area that they have only seconds to make a decision for eternity. Do they watch the news and not see the increasing activity of disasters everywhere? Just as God said, they will be blinded so they do not see the truth.

Comment

• What gets me is that the Bible has been poured over for two thousand years by scholars and dedicated men,

But now it seems like some of God's Word that was hidden right in front of our eyes,

well, now, we suddenly see so much more

and verses that may have perplexed godly students, now seem

of course!
          It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by harpazo1 View Post
            Regardless of what happens with this "blood moon" scenario,
            A very interesting phenomenon i saw on a DVD called "The Privileged Planet" is that the Earth is actually the best and most appropriate place from which to view a Solar eclipse in our galaxy. It's like the creator PURPOSEFULLY made the earth the platform from which to see these wonders (and place humans on an inhabitable earth to see it).
            He did.....

Genesis 1:14
            And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

Comment

• Daniel 12:4 "...knowledge shall increase"

Comment

• Originally posted by heybales219 View Post
                Daniel 12:4 "...knowledge shall increase"

Exactly!! I think this is the same thing as what Wally said above. This prophecy is being fulfilled in a variety of spheres, one of which is Bible prophecy. My personal opinion is that the recent increase in knowledge (among Christians) of Muslim eschatology may also be included here, as well as scientific/technical knowledge, etc.

Comment

• Dan 12:4But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, [even] to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased

Comment

• Originally posted by jds6958
                    Wally, I believe there is truth to what you are saying...maybe not so much God's elect, but those who really want to seek understanding in these times are now enabled/permitted to discover it.
                    Yes. Not all of us will see things the same way- some not at all. That, I think, is a big misconception...that we should all be on the same page.

God decides who and what and how much.

Comment

• Originally posted by dramama View Post
                      The blood moons and blackouts during the trib will probably not be from natural cycles....the whole world will witness these things not just people in south america one time, russia another etc as happens in natural occurances...I think God will want every single person on the planet to know that what is going on is not normal at all (supernatural as in from God) which would happen when the entire globe goes dark or a blood moon is seen by everyone...The heavens are for signs but it does not neccessarily mean they will be during natural cycles which are predictable.....JMHO
                      I agree! And I also think the earth will be spinning faster in the 2nd half of the Trib to cut the days short, but keep the number count as prophecied. That could potentially mess up these predicted blood moons if the orbit of the moon doesn't speed up the same rate too.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm all 67X View Post
                        Yes. Not all of us will see things the same way- some not at all. That, I think, is a big misconception...that we should all be on the same page.

God decides who and what and how much.
                        You would think that all the many signs and seasons being revealed to us right now, would be earnestly proclaimed and emphasised from the pulpit in all the true churches everywhere.....but sadly, that isn't the case. It's just "business as usual" and the silence is deafening.

How do people ignore these things? I think your comment that "God decides who and what and how much" is the only rational explanation.
                        sigpic Hey, Dad......ARE WE THERE YET?

Comment

• Yeah about that article by Jack Kelly....I have always read that nobody can make up their minds when the Gog/Magog war is. Now he says it happens to start the tribulation. Does anybody know what biblical evidence he is using to make this assumption??

Comment

• Someone post a link to the "blood moon" movie !!!!!!!!

Found it...

Article :
                            http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=63076

Movies :
                            New - Interview with Mark Biltz on - New
                            Solar and Lunar Eclipses in 2014/15 (Pt. 1 & 2)

http://prophecyinthenews.com/

I hope I don't get into trouble for posting this, forgive my ignorance (stupidity) if I do...
                            Last edited by clay's nemesis; May 7th, 2008, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• Jack Kelley has a view. Dave Hunt has a view. Chuck Missler has a view. Hal Lindsey has a view. I have a view. We all agree it will happen as the Bible says. We all agree that it is coming sometime soon and will be just before the 70th Week, just as the 70th Week starts, in the middle of the 70th Week or at the end of the 70th Week.

In other words; there are good Bible teachers on all sides of this passage and for some reason God has allowed this to occur. I think Jack Kelley has some good commentary, but I personally disagree with him on an issue here and there. Not one of us here is any different than the big name teachers...we all are studying to show ourselves approved and we all have agreements and disagreements regarding what we read in Scripture. Jack is no different just because he has a website, neither is Missler or Lindsey. We are all watching together...IMO
                              Last edited by Guy4God; May 7th, 2008, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• Part 1 and 2 are here....

http://www.prophecyinthenews.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X