What is Satan's agenda re: Israel?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Satan's agenda re: Israel?

I know that the Antichirst will call himself God when he sits in the temple, but why would Satan want to destroy Israel? Jesus has already been born and will come again. I just don't see what Satan thinks he gains from destroying Israel.

THanks

He's deluded. He's desperate to keep God's Word from being fulfilled. He wants to be like God. In the end he'll be the most pitiable of all creatures in the Lake of Fire. He won't be running the place...
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Comment

Satan wants to take as many as he can to hell, just the opposite of GOD who wants to bring as many as possible to heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
        He's deluded. He's desperate to keep God's Word from being fulfilled. He wants to be like God. In the end he'll be the most pitiable of all creatures in the Lake of Fire. He won't be running the place...
        I think satan knows where he will end up and that he can not win, he can not stop GODS Word from being fulfilled or even stall it.

Comment

He will gain EVERYTHING if he destroys Israel!
          If he ever succeeds in doing this, then it will mean that he has proven God to be a liar since God promised Israel many things (including their inheritence of the world) & if he proves God a liar, this means that God will have to revoke Satan's (and the other fallen angels) eternal condemnation to the lake of fire.

This is his goal--make God come up short on his promises (Genesis 12:1-3), (Genesis 13:14-15), (Genesis 15:18-21), (Galatians 3:16).

Why else do you think the Israeli's have suffered persecution after persecution after persecution? There is a reason. It's Satanically driven....
          John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Comment

Originally posted by Florian9 View Post
            He will gain EVERYTHING if he destroys Israel!
            If he ever succeeds in doing this, then it will mean that he has proven God to be a liar since God promised Israel many things (including their inheritence of the world) & if he proves God a liar, this means that God will have to revoke Satan's (and the other fallen angels) eternal condemnation to the lake of fire.

This is his goal--make God come up short on his promises (Genesis 12:1-3), (Genesis 13:14-15), (Genesis 15:18-21), (Galatians 3:16).

Why else do you think the Israeli's have suffered persecution after persecution after persecution? There is a reason. It's Satanically driven....
            Yep.
            Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Comment

Satan's greatest delusion may be his pride (and something for us to check in the mirror for). Since his aspiration is to be like the Most High, he might just think enough of himself to believe he can win at that final moment.

Comment

I started a thread awhile ago about the motivations of demons. This isn't JUST Satan and his minions doing everything in their power to steal the eternities of billions of humans, but setting himself up as God and stopping the Second Coming.

God has already declared the details of the end, and the Second Coming.
                Satan's agenda has ALWAYS been, from the very start, to stop the Eternal Son - be it swaying Cain to murder Able, or corrupting the human race with the seed of demons, or pushing the cruel Pharaoh to enslave and trap the future Israelites so that they couldn't get to the land promised to Abraham - all these steps were supernatural in an attempt to render God's promises untrue. And when Jesus was born, all the hordes of the air came crashing down (Notice how demonic activity is only described so commonly in two areas of the Bible: Jesus's life, and the tribulation). But the Eternal Son came, and Satan bruised His heel, but He crushed Satan's head in his resurrection.

So it's a good question, what is his agenda now that Christ is resurrected and the gates of heaven are open to ANYONE who wishes to enter? Satan is the same old bag of tricks. If his first motive was to stop the Son, his second motive will be to stop the Son. Notice all the anti-Semitism and hatred of the Jews. Hiter's (Satan's) personal mission being to wipe out the Jews and stop Israel from being reborn. The Jews are REQUIRED to be here in order for the Second Coming to happen, so the Jews will become the primary target. The sub-motive is to stop Christians and sway them from the faith to make them lose their joy.

Another motive that will play a role in the end times alongside the urgent need to wipe out the Jews is to set himself up as God, as evidenced by the False Trinity that will be represented on earth at this time set in opposition to the Jews and their God, in the form of Satan, the AntiChrist, and the False Prophet.
                "The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death." - 1 Corinthians 15:26

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph The Carpenter View Post
                  Satan wants to take as many as he can to hell, just the opposite of GOD who wants to bring as many as possible to heaven.
                  Jesus, please come back TODAY!!!!

Comment

This is what I think:

I think he is jealous because God favors Humanity and he forgave our sin if we accept him as our Savior. Satan is doomed and he does not have God's blessing for repentance so he wants to destroy us and bring us down with him.

Comment

I was just thinking about this last night. Sometimes I just want to blow a whistle and yell time out for a second. Satan already knows how this is going to end. But his pride will not allow him to alter that course. I compare Satan's action to a child throwing a fit. As crafty and smart and powerful as he is, it boils down to a child throwing a temper tantrum. He knows he is not going to get his way so as "Dad" is pulling him from the store Satan is knocking the candy off the counter on the floor in defiance. Satan hates humans and the rest of God's creation...His handy-work. But really his beef is with The Great I Am....not us. Knowing that by corrupting God's creation or driving a division between us and God in our relationships, hurts God and grieves the Spirit. It really is the only thing he can do to still get a jab in. However, like most defeated bully's, Satan will soon become a distant memory as he will be no more. Sure Satan may have gotten in a few blows, but really in the end it just had little lasting effect.
                      sigpic"And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other."
                      MTHW 24:31

Comment

Originally posted by m281920 View Post
                        I just don't see what Satan thinks he gains from destroying Israel.
                        He needs to destroy Israel because the Lord will only return when Israel calls out to Him.

Hosea 5:15 I will return again to my place,
                        until they acknowledge their guilt and seek my face,
                        and in their distress earnestly seek me.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph The Carpenter View Post
                          Jesus, please come back TODAY!!!!

Comment

Here's the key to the answer to this question:

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy..." -John 10:10

Comment

Satan is the author of confusion & fear because it is the opposite of faith. His problem is pride that is what got him kicked out of heaven. Isaiah 14:12-15. He wanted to be more powerful than our God & is going to the lake of fire eventually. His time is short & he wants to take as many people with him that he can. As someone posted earlier he comes to steal, kill, and destroy.
                              sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

Working...
                              X