Lull

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lull

It sure seems quiet lately. I am so ready for the next push to be the final one.

Originally posted by sahopper View Post
    It sure seems quiet lately. I am so ready for the next push to be the final one.

Comment

You've captured my interest with this comment. Any feeling the next could be the last one? I feel similar and remain on high alert, watching events simmering shy of boiling over.
      sigpic

Luke 21:28

"Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near"

Comment

I know. I feel like I'm just holding my breath to see who makes the next move or what happens next.
        Isaiah 26:3 You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.

Comment

When things get quiet.... that is not a good sign. Its like when my boys suddenly become quiet and then I find out for example... they wrote on the walls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :suprised

Comment

I so was thinking the same thing...a lull, then boom, the Iran involves cartel DC embassy news, just like a labor pang...now waiting, waiting

Comment

I still think that the rapture is much more likely to occur in a lull verses when big events are occurring. In reality we really have no clue and it could happen at anytime regardless of what is happening on the earth at any given moment, but it just seems like if the rapture is this event that will catch people off guard, even many Christians, then it would seem as if a period of realitive quietness would elevate the "rapture watch" conditions! In the words of our friends at the NWS (national weather service), "Conditions are favorable for the rapid development of millions of people vanishing in the twinkling of an eye! Spotter Activation may be necessary!"
              sigpic"And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other."
              MTHW 24:31

Comment

There was a huge push in January/February, another huge push in May, another huge push began August through the end of September. They're so strong and so noticeable that they're monitor-able this way. And the lulls aren't exactly pretty, either.
                "The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death." - 1 Corinthians 15:26

Comment

It is quiet. I was just thinking that same thing this past almost two weeks now.

Comment

Yes, for a couple of weeks it has quieted down significantly.... Even the Earth and the Sun have slowed their activity... Like the deep breath before blowing out the candles... "...at a time when you least expect it..."
                    Please pray for my unsaved loved-ones. Time is short.

Comment

Yep--things are quiet on this front, but we have no idea for how long.
                      Gold continues to climb and somehow world economies averted yet ANOTHER financial disaster this week.
                      Funny how that works! This whole Iran espionage episode may trigger some "sanctions" & "harsh words". Interesting that only DEMS are calling it "an act of war"! LOL!
                      These same people who cried and spit fire over Iraq--oh the irony!
                      John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyHIM! View Post
                        I still think that the rapture is much more likely to occur in a lull verses when big events are occurring. In reality we really have no clue and it could happen at anytime regardless of what is happening on the earth at any given moment, but it just seems like if the rapture is this event that will catch people off guard, even many Christians, then it would seem as if a period of realitive quietness would elevate the "rapture watch" conditions! In the words of our friends at the NWS (national weather service), "Conditions are favorable for the rapid development of millions of people vanishing in the twinkling of an eye! Spotter Activation may be necessary!"
                        "...thou art my praise." Jeremiah 17:14

Comment

This is so bizarre, I have been feeling that way for the past few weeks or so and wondered if it was just me. Can I ask though, if anyone else, although sure of their salvation, has worries that they would be left behind? I am terrified of being left behind to the point that it makes me sick to my stomach. I just never feel like I'm doing enough or being good enough - things are made worse when you can see all that is going on around us and it feels like the rapture could just be at any minute!

Comment

Originally posted by nanefy View Post
                            This is so bizarre, I have been feeling that way for the past few weeks or so and wondered if it was just me. Can I ask though, if anyone else, although sure of their salvation, has worries that they would be left behind? I am terrified of being left behind to the point that it makes me sick to my stomach. I just never feel like I'm doing enough or being good enough - things are made worse when you can see all that is going on around us and it feels like the rapture could just be at any minute!
                            I think that this thought about being left behind has probably crossed all our minds at one time. Remember though God has not given us a spirit of fear, so don't allow Satan to come in with thoughts that your not going to make it. Take those thoughts capitive like the bible says.

Comment

Good news!

Originally posted by nanefy View Post
                              I would say that that you are under attack. And if you are under attack, then that is a good sign you are part of God's family already. Just keep reminding yourself, outloud if you have to, of God's promises to His children like this one:

“My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.” John 10:27-30.

If you have truly acknowledged that you are a sinner with no inate way to satisify the judgement you face with God by your own abilities (by your own works), believe and accepted that Jesus Christ, who, to be able to fully satisfy the judgment that was yours to face, He had to lay aside His Glory, leave His Father’s side, become fully man and God (at the same time) in the flesh, step foot on earth , remain blameless and perfect, without blemish, be falsely accused and sentenced to death, take your sin from you and become your sin, actually be crucified (suffer death) and rise again alive, then you are saved.

You have been bought and paid for at a price and the work is already fully and completely done and to prove it you have the Holy Spirit living in you...1/3 of the actual Holy Triune God LIVING in you. Welcome to the family!! Now, look up for your redemption draws near!!!
                              sigpic"And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other."
                              MTHW 24:31

Comment

Working...
                              X