Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After the Rapture and the internet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • After the Rapture and the internet

    If the Rapture happens soon and millions of people vanish and Obama doesn't have an explanation right away (because I think he is clueless to end time prophecy)...do you think he will panic and shut the internet down?

    Do you think the internet will crash if Obama doesn't shut it down by over use by the masses. Is that possible? I don't know much about technology. When I think about it, maybe the use won't be as much as I think when millions of people that are gone won't be using it.

    I really want the people that are left behind to be able to obtain all the "What's next"? information that is online after the Rapture.

    When Hurricane Irene was coming up the East Coast I went out for D batteries (about 4 days before it was suppose to hit my area) and there was not any to be found! I was happy I already had some on hand, I was just adding extras to the stash. As I was looking at the empty shelves I started to think right then if this will be the case with Bibles soon after the Rapture. Will the people that heard the message but refuted it, now think "oh, maybe they were right" and run out to find a Bible and soon they will all be gone or will more people buy into a lie that the Pope or someone else is spreading around like wildfire.

    If the internet stays on, at least there are many Bibles online for those that want them and so much more information too.

    It is weird to think that after the Rapture this forum will be empty of posters. But what a wealth of information will remain. :-)

    Back to my main question, do you think Obama will turn the internet off for whatever reason?
    sigpic


    Is Jesus your co-pilot? If so, then you better switch seats!

  • #2
    Hey Karen:

    I believe that the enemy has a plan in place to eliminate as much of the Word of God and other sources of biblical information as possible regardless of the source. I don't think that he will succeed completely because there are too many Bibles and other physical forms of information available but the internet will be a major target. Since only the Father knows when He will send Jesus for us, it will be a surprise to the camps of the enemy and there will be some time for those left behind to view this site as well as others online. Unfortunately though, I think that it will be a brief time before these types of websites are shut down. Tribulation believers will more than likely initiate sites but they will probably not last long so they will have to keep on recreating them and risk getting caught. I believe that the directive which the RR founders have placed on this site advising those left behind that they will have to mirror the RR site is indicative of the type of behaviors which will be necessary to keep the Word available to those seeking the truth after we are gone.

    Public libraries will most likely receive orders to destroy any Bibles or Christian media which could be beneficial for those seeking information about Christianity or the Rapture. We already know that the public schools have long since done away with any Judeo-Christian materials. It will most likely be a criminal offense to disseminate or own Bibles or Christian-related materials so people will be taking a risk to have Bibles or other media in their possession. The same group of people who decry book-burning now will more than likely be the same people staging the wholesale burning of the Word of God in the effort to purge the world of the disappeared 'haters' propoganda.....led of course by the OWG and their new fabulous leader.

    , - K -
    1 John 3:23 ~ And this is His commandment, That we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as He gave us commandment.

    Comment


    • #3
      If the Rapture happens soon and millions of people vanish and Obama doesn't have an explanation right away (because I think he is clueless to end time prophecy)...
      Don't you know???? Obama is a Christian, he will be raptured with us, where he will walk around Heaven claiming that we are there because he promised us real "change" and he delivered.....
      The Road To New Jerusalem

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Karen View Post
        Hey Karen:

        I believe that the enemy has a plan in place to eliminate as much of the Word of God and other sources of biblical information as possible regardless of the source. I don't think that he will succeed completely because there are too many Bibles and other physical forms of information available but the internet will be a major target. Since only the Father knows when He will send Jesus for us, it will be a surprise to the camps of the enemy and there will be some time for those left behind to view this site as well as others online. Unfortunately though, I think that it will be a brief time before these types of websites are shut down. Tribulation believers will more than likely initiate sites but they will probably not last long so they will have to keep on recreating them and risk getting caught. I believe that the directive which the RR founders have placed on this site advising those left behind that they will have to mirror the RR site is indicative of the type of behaviors which will be necessary to keep the Word available to those seeking the truth after we are gone.

        Public libraries will most likely receive orders to destroy any Bibles or Christian media which could be beneficial for those seeking information about Christianity or the Rapture. We already know that the public schools have long since done away with any Judeo-Christian materials. It will most likely be a criminal offense to disseminate or own Bibles or Christian-related materials so people will be taking a risk to have Bibles or other media in their possession. The same group of people who decry book-burning now will more than likely be the same people staging the wholesale burning of the Word of God in the effort to purge the world of the disappeared 'haters' propoganda.....led of course by the OWG and their new fabulous leader.

        , - K -
        Yeah, I know anything on the internet that speaks of Jesus will be shut down soon. The enemy will want people believing other theories that are being thrashed about. I was talking about immediately after the Rapture! I was just wondering about Obama on the day or night of the Rapture here in America. When this monumentous event occurs it will be night/day someplaces and even different days/dates. But, no matter what hour the Rapture happens here, I am thinking that Obama will panic and shut down the internet until he can be advised as to what to do next. He is kinda wimpy.

        Afterall, many who remain will be looking at our President for answers and as much as I can't understand it, he still has a following. Obama will know all eyes will be on him, even before he knows what happened and maybe he never will know. Very few (if any) people that he hangs with or other world leaders will be gone so I think he will think this is a terrorist attack of some sort, and that is why he will hit the OFF switch.

        Obama will only know what is on the news and I think it will be awhile until the news people can report anything tangible so when you think about it his advisors will be confused also. I don't think Obama will understand that "millions" are gone. How many people from Washington DC will disappear? I think nothing much will change there, most will be left behind I am sure.

        I think Obama will put his hand on the OFF switch and turn to his advisors and yell "keep me informed" and then go play golf.

        Oh my, my mind is wandering too much tonight! I wish I had an "OFF" switch to my brain! Thanks for your input.
        sigpic


        Is Jesus your co-pilot? If so, then you better switch seats!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by scott00049 View Post
          Don't you know???? Obama is a Christian, he will be raptured with us, where he will walk around Heaven claiming that we are there because he promised us real "change" and he delivered.....
          And does the HOPE from hope and change =the blessed hope? I am sure that is what Obama meant.
          sigpic


          Is Jesus your co-pilot? If so, then you better switch seats!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by scott00049 View Post
            Don't you know???? Obama is a Christian, he will be raptured with us, where he will walk around Heaven claiming that we are there because he promised us real "change" and he delivered.....
            It makes me wonder how many of those who claim to be Christians (as he claims) will become real Christians and be persecuted/killed or if it will be mostly athiests who realize that they were wrong who become tribulation saints?
            1 John 3:23 ~ And this is His commandment, That we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as He gave us commandment.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by HugsFromJesus View Post
              Yeah, I know anything on the internet that speaks of Jesus will be shut down soon. The enemy will want people believing other theories that are being thrashed about. I was talking about immediately after the Rapture! I was just wondering about Obama on the day or night of the Rapture here in America. When this monumentous event occurs it will be night/day someplaces and even different days/dates. But, no matter what hour the Rapture happens here, I am thinking that Obama will panic and shut down the internet until he can be advised as to what to do next. He is kinda wimpy.

              Afterall, many who remain will be looking at our President for answers and as much as I can't understand it, he still has a following. Obama will know all eyes will be on him, even before he knows what happened and maybe he never will know. Very few (if any) people that he hangs with or other world leaders will be gone so I think he will think this is a terrorist attack of some sort, and that is why he will hit the OFF switch.

              Obama will only know what is on the news and I think it will be awhile until the news people can report anything tangible so when you think about it his advisors will be confused also. I don't think Obama will understand that "millions" are gone. How many people from Washington DC will disappear? I think nothing much will change there, most will be left behind I am sure.

              I think Obama will put his hand on the OFF switch and turn to his advisors and yell "keep me informed" and then go play golf.

              Oh my, my mind is wandering too much tonight! I wish I had an "OFF" switch to my brain! Thanks for your input.
              I'm not sure but if martial law were declared that might affect the internet immediately following the rapture. Someone else might have a better understanding of how those laws might work in an emergency situation. I don't understand the continued following of the President but it appears that it is getting smaller....
              1 John 3:23 ~ And this is His commandment, That we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as He gave us commandment.

              Comment


              • #8
                IMO, I think with all the UFO/Alien theories out there, they will use that to explain why we were all gone. I have read that they beleive many people have to disappear in order for mother earth to change to the next dimension. She has to purge the dark forces out. Something like that. I strongly beleive that they have an explaination ready in case it happens and it will be beleived by many.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think that maybe Obama will not know what happened in the beginning, but I think in a short time he will, whether he admits to it or not is another thing. I have to believe that God has His people around him in some way. There are alot of believers praying for him. I have no doubt he has been given the Gospel.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    When the four horsemen ride will anyone really care what happened to Christians?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The internet itself may not be shut down, but I don't think it's a stretch to imagine that information will be tightly controlled. Kind of like censorship on steroids. Ham radio and CB may be the last vestiges of free speech and even that will come under scrutiny eventually, and, may even be sought out if deemed to be "subversive".
                      sigpic
                      Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

                      John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

                      Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        It is weird to think that after the Rapture this forum will be empty of posters.

                        do you think Obama will turn the internet off for whatever reason?
                        HugsForJesus you've given me a new slant on what might happen after we're gone.

                        Rapture Ready is the world's largest and best known prophecy site. Its sudden dormancy will be NOTICED ..... a powerful witness to the truth of God's word. Perhaps RR will be deliberately disabled {including the mirror sites Todd has prepared} and the official story from Obama's crew will be "server overload".

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I believe that the Fairness Doctrine will be heavily enforced to the point of exclusion at the beginning and progress from there.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BarbT View Post
                            HugsForJesus you've given me a new slant on what might happen after we're gone.

                            Rapture Ready is the world's largest and best known prophecy site. Its sudden dormancy will be NOTICED ..... a powerful witness to the truth of God's word. Perhaps RR will be deliberately disabled {including the mirror sites Todd has prepared} and the official story from Obama's crew will be "server overload".
                            Before anyone thinks to deliberately disable this site and the mirror sites, I expect the curiosity traffic here will stress the servers to the near breaking point. If anything, people clamoring for understanding may inadvertently crash the system out of sheer panic.

                            Pray the servers hold in that terrible time of need for those who failed to heed our warnings today.
                            sigpic
                            Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

                            John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

                            Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              We are sure now the rapture is during Obama?

                              Biblical information will always be in abundance but the lost will be under a grand delusion.

                              Just ask the next troll here if s/he believes our threads.



                              Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
                              Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
                              Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X