Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly, how much longer can it be at this point?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly, how much longer can it be at this point?

Everywhere we look, at least for those of us that see current events through the lens of Bible Prophecy, the last day signs are screaming SOON!! And honestly, how much longer can it be? I don't know...no one knows but God the Father. And I'm so incredibly thankful that He has everything under control. But my oh my, we have to be very, vey close. The world economy is on the edge with globalist openly calling for a one world currency, the middle east is a powder keg ready to blow with Israel's antagonists practically begging Israel for war, tht kings of the east are incredibly powerful economically, Iran and Russia are completely in bed together, deception is rampant, acceptance of homosexuality is off the charts, and what was once thought wrong is now right and vice versa. Most things seem upside down and completel illogical, while to the lost, it all seems to make perfect sense. This world of ours seems to be coming apart at the seems just in time for a single leader, who the world is clammoring for, to step in and save the day. Every true born again believer I know senses that we are not here for long. It's almost like we're getting in the way. I praise God that we will be stashed away for the seven most horrible years ever in the history of human kind. Please God!!! Send Jesus to come get us today!!!! Please come and take us home!!!!

AND could a peace treaty signed by the AC occur soon?? Maybe so!

Comment

Originally posted by vbf View Post
      Everywhere we look, at least for those of us that see current events through the lens of Bible Prophecy, the last day signs are screaming SOON!! And honestly, how much longer can it be? I don't know...no one knows but God the Father. And I'm so incredibly thankful that He has everything under control. But my oh my, we have to be very, vey close. The world economy is on the edge with globalist openly calling for a one world currency, the middle east is a powder keg ready to blow with Israel's antagonists practically begging Israel for war, tht kings of the east are incredibly powerful economically, Iran and Russia are completely in bed together, deception is rampant, acceptance of homosexuality is off the charts, and what was once thought wrong is now right and vice versa. Most things seem upside down and completel illogical, while to the lost, it all seems to make perfect sense. This world of ours seems to be coming apart at the seems just in time for a single leader, who the world is clammoring for, to step in and save the day. Every true born again believer I know senses that we are not here for long. It's almost like we're getting in the way. I praise God that we will be stashed away for the seven most horrible years ever in the history of human kind. Please God!!! Send Jesus to come get us today!!!! Please come and take us home!!!!
      Sigh. I pray this each and every single day. My soul screams for Jesus! I have such an unsettled feeling deep down inside of me that I can't explain. I keep blaming it on the bad circumstances in my life right now, but sometimes....I'm not so sure THAT is really it. It seems many, many of us are feeling the same thing. Honestly....I feel a little crazy. Ok, maybe a lot crazy. Maranatha!

Comment

I am going crazy too! Heeeeheeeee

Comment

I agree with you all! My heart also screams and groans to be clothed in that glorious body and see our Jesus face to face!

Comment

I am so thankful for this site, and being able to come to the bride for comfort in these days. If I were to go and tell others all that I see or hear they would think I had lost my mind. I pray that the Lord comes soon....I am looking and watching and keeping one ear to the sky.

Comment

I feel the same way! I'm sure most of us here do. It just seems like everything is in place that needs to be in place before the one world government/one world currency/AC and all that come into play. It just hit me today as the peace talks kicked off in DC that if Netanyahu does not agree to extend the building freeze (which is exactly what he's saying . . . that building will resume), that this could wind up being the spark that finally sets off that powder keg the ME is sitting on. Maybe we'll watch Isaiah 17 happen before our very eyes within the next couple of weeks? Or, maybe since they say this whole thing is going to take at least a year, we'll be here another year. Only God knows for sure. However, while I am anxious to go HOME and to be rid of this evil world forever, I am starting to think of my life and the lives of those around me in a different light . . . there's a sense of urgency that I can't shake. All of a sudden, I'm thinking of my unsaved friends I haven't seen or talked to in a while (we're military, so most of them have moved on), and am desperately trying to figure out a way to share Christ with them before it's too late. And I'm starting to think of how to better use our finances to minister to those who will be left behind . . . goodness knows we won't need it when we're gone. I keep thinking of things I want to do first, and am trying to squeeze in as much time out admiring God's creation around us with my kids and my husband as possible. You know how the question goes . . . if you knew you were going to die in a week (or a month or a year . . .), what would you do? That's kind of how I'm looking at things now. But it's not with sadness, because I am so excited to be meeting my Savior face-to-face! There is a permeating sense of sorrow over those who will be left behind though . . . those I won't be able to reach in time, those of my relatives, friends, and acquaintances who seem to have outright rejected God already, and those who I don't even know. I've found myself praying more in the past few days than I have in along time! Every time I have a quiet moment to think, I find myself praying for someone in the hopes that God will hear my prayers and bring a few more into a saving relationship with him before it's too late. So many thoughts and emotions! Come soon, Lord Jesus! I don't think I can hang on much longer without exploding! :bouncie

Comment

I hope it's soon! Me and my best friend we're trying to find the next "main focus" child for our Snapshot Search project tonight and going through those lists of missing kids and reading the details of how they went missing ... so many of them it's obvious a family member has killed them and they just can't prove it. We just kept having to tell ourselves that those little children are in Heaven and safe now ... I want out of this sick world.

I am not my own, I've surrendered to You, Lord.
                I am not of this world, Heaven is my home.
                - Chelsie Boyd (written by Jesse Shuster)

Please visit my friend Chelsie's site and listen to her beautiful Christian music: http://www.chelsieboyd.com/

Comment

I agree with you... How much longer? So much is happening in the world today, it's not even funny. Dear lord, please come soon!
                  See you on the Battlefield,

Comment

My bags are packed.

My bags are packed, I'm read to go...but I'm not "leavin', on a jetplane..." Now let's see, hmmm, no I don't need that, won't need that either, that whole bag can stay... I won't need any of this That's right, it's all expenses paid/all needs completely provided AND MORE!!!!!!!

Comment

I that our time to go home is very near. The only thing we will need to go home is our new glorified body so we won't be taking any material possessions with us. I just want to hear the sound of the beautiful trumpet, and meet my Jesus & see all my loved ones in heaven.
                      sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

Honestly, how much longer can it be at this point?

Not much more than a couple of months, it seems...

Eagerly awaiting our departure... along with all of you!

Comment

Originally posted by LightOfMyLife View Post
                          I that our time to go home is very near. The only thing we will need to go home is our new glorified body so we won't be taking any material possessions with us. I just want to hear the sound of the beautiful trumpet, and meet my Jesus & see all my loved ones in heaven.
                          Ah, that beautiful trumpet, and then up to meet Jesus and all our family!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keeplookinup View Post
                            Sigh. I pray this each and every single day. My soul screams for Jesus! I have such an unsettled feeling deep down inside of me that I can't explain. I keep blaming it on the bad circumstances in my life right now, but sometimes....I'm not so sure THAT is really it. It seems many, many of us are feeling the same thing. Honestly....I feel a little crazy. Ok, maybe a lot crazy. Maranatha!
                            Keeplookinup, it's not just you who's feeling unsettled. I've also been feeling this way and things have been going relatively well in my life lately, so I don't think it's just circumstances causing these feelings. You hang in there, here's a big from me and I'm for things to get better for you. Like so many others here and the prophecy folks like Grant Jeffrey and Hal Lindsey, I feel it in my very soul that Jesus is coming so very soon. Your user name says it all, keep looking up because our Redemption is - surely - drawing nigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Kvat3r View Post
                              I am so thankful for this site, and being able to come to the bride for comfort in these days. If I were to go and tell others all that I see or hear they would think I had lost my mind. I pray that the Lord comes soon....I am looking and watching and keeping one ear to the sky.
                              I soooooo agree with you. I'm on the edge every day. Listening and looking (Have been waiting for many years now, but the feeling is getting more intense.)

Comment

Working...
                              X