Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

101 Reasons we are in the End Times!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Pudding View Post
    Sorry, I don't understand which part is speculation.

    In Ezekiel 39:17-19 It describes all sorts of animals eating the flesh after the event(unlike in Rev 19:17 when it is only all the fowls).

    In the Mill, the scripture describe animals will be eating vegetation.


    In the Mill/Right after, the final battle with Gog/Magog will not have anything left because they are burned by fire instead of earthquakes,fire and blood,and other such described in Ezekiel.



    Before the "new heaven and New Earth" in Rev 20:4 it describes Jesus reigning with them on earth during the 1,000 years.

    I do see how the weapons could be burned though during the Millennium, but why would they need energy or light for 7 months since Jesus will provide for their their needs?The verse in Ezekiel 39 describes them as using the fuel and then plundering their neighbors(which does not describe the peaceful era of the Millennium.)
    The supper of the Lamb & Birds is right before the Mill, a lot happens in the transitional period, the mill will not be all peace.

    People will still have to work for their needs during the Mill, Jesus is not the light of the city until after the Mill.



    Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

    Comment


    • A small furtherance to the End Times:

      The Prime Minister of Australia, Julia Gillard, who is a staunch ally of the US, is unmarried, atheist, Leftist and living in sin with a divorcée. She's pro-choice too.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MotherHolle View Post
        A small furtherance to the End Times:

        The Prime Minister of Australia, Julia Gillard, who is a staunch ally of the US, is unmarried, atheist, Leftist and living in sin with a divorcée. She's pro-choice too.

        Your user name is Mother Holle?!

        This is very inappropriate for a sound Christian board!

        In Germany nearly everyone knows the fairy tale of Frau Holle (Mother Hulda). In our language is a connection between the name "Holle" and the word "Hölle" (hell). She is originally an ancient Germanic supreme goddess (Hulda, Holda, Holle, Holla, Perchta) and is also associated with witchcraft.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Chris View Post
          I posted this in another thread. Hopefully it will help here, too.

          http://www.livingwaters.com/Merchant...ecy/index.html
          Also:


          http://www.raptureforums.com/BiblePr...01lastdays.cfm

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Ovicula View Post
            Your user name is Mother Holle?!

            This is very inappropriate for a sound Christian board!

            In Germany nearly everyone knows the fairy tale of Frau Holle (Mother Hulda). In our language is a connection between the name "Holle" and the word "Hölle" (hell). She is originally an ancient Germanic supreme goddess (Hulda, Holda, Holle, Holla, Perchta) and is also associated with witchcraft.



            Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
            Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
            Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

            Comment


            • Thanks for taking the time to post this. I found it very helpful.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Buzzardhut View Post
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_Hulda
                The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
                Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
                (Psa 19:1b-2)

                Comment


                • This is very inappropriate for a sound Christian board!
                  I am terribly sorry. I picked my login after a name we called my father's mother. She passed on when I was seven. I have since looked up the Wikipedia link and I entirely agree it is inappropriate.

                  And I finally get the reason an unsaved high schoolmate used to laugh when I talked about my grandmother. Obviously she knew of the myth.

                  However, I like hollyberries so I am quite happy with my new name

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by MotherHollyberry View Post
                    I am terribly sorry. I picked my login after a name we called my father's mother. She passed on when I was seven. I have since looked up the Wikipedia link and I entirely agree it is inappropriate.

                    And I finally get the reason an unsaved high schoolmate used to laugh when I talked about my grandmother. Obviously she knew of the myth.

                    However, I like hollyberries so I am quite happy with my new name
                    We are glad to have you. There are some very intelligent people on these boards to help keep us informed. I would never have known that either. May God bless you richly as we journey in these last days

                    Comment


                    • THANKS! I enjoyed reading this! Thanks OP.

                      However, I believe in Jesus Christ within from my heart and believe him. But I am having a hard time dealing with Lust (porn) and have been struggling recently. Does that mean I am not saved to begin with? I believe that once I place my faith in Jesus (that is to believe in him) all of my sins are forgiven: past, present, and future.

                      Any input would be appreciated it.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by omegaflare View Post
                        THANKS! I enjoyed reading this! Thanks OP.

                        However, I believe in Jesus Christ within from my heart and believe him. But I am having a hard time dealing with Lust (porn) and have been struggling recently. Does that mean I am not saved to begin with? I believe that once I place my faith in Jesus (that is to believe in him) all of my sins are forgiven: past, present, and future.

                        Any input would be appreciated it.
                        Paul says we are chained to a dead corpse (our flesh) we all have weaknesses, some with gluttony, cigarettes, alcohol, a gossipy tongue, etc... We feed our spirit through God's word and starve our flesh through abstinence, some vices overtake us when we invest too much time and thought into them which is why we focus on Christ to deliver us from our sin.



                        Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
                        Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
                        Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by omegaflare View Post
                          THANKS! I enjoyed reading this! Thanks OP.

                          However, I believe in Jesus Christ within from my heart and believe him. But I am having a hard time dealing with Lust (porn) and have been struggling recently. Does that mean I am not saved to begin with? I believe that once I place my faith in Jesus (that is to believe in him) all of my sins are forgiven: past, present, and future.

                          Any input would be appreciated it.

                          When you call on the name of the Lord , He is faithful and just to forgive us of our sins. Your temptation is not a sin . Giving over to that temptation , whether in thought ('if I could I would') or deed , is a sin . However , your salvation is not dependent on how obedient you can be , but how obedient Jesus Christ was . Your faith and salvation are not contingent upon your good works. As a matter of fact , without faith all of our good works are as 'filthy rags' (look up that phrase for a deeper meaning.) Guilt is a fact and a feeling . When we sin , the fact is we're guilty. After we have sinned , we feel guilty for what we've done. Although we do need to confess sin even after we're saved , we should be reminded that whom the Son sets free is free indeed . What that means is that there is now therefore NO condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus. But , we should often refer to Romans chapter 6 . That is what I've always heard as the 'sanctification' chapter. We should never be comfortable with sin in our lives . We should thank God for that feeling of guilt that leads us to repentance and confession. But , at the same time we should not be beat down with shame and depression. We should humbly confess sin and rejoice in the fact that through the blood of Jesus Christ we have been set free from the penalty of sin . We should continue in our growth in being set free from the power of sin . And , praise the Lord , one day He will deliver us from the presence of sin !!!

                          Just another thought , be honest to God with your temptations . Let Him know how bad the flesh wants to have its way , (though He already knows.) Then tell Him that in your heart you desire to please Him even if the flesh is weak. Cry out to Him just as a child would to a parent , ... or at least they should. My 3 year old has such a strong will , but she still cries for me to hold her and love her and she always tells me she's sorry for doing wrong , even without me threatening her with discipline. She wants to do right , but just can't seem to behave herself at times. There have been many kids to come into my house that I would gladly send back to their moms and dads. But , when MY kids were born into my family , ... there's no way I'll disown them , good or bad behavior. Doesn't mean they won't suffer any consequences for bad decisions . But , they will always be my children , and I will always love them and protect them at all cost ! Even if they choose to go off into the world in disobedience , one day they'll still inherit all that is mine (... unless my wife gets enough of their nonsense and spends it all first ! ). What I'm saying is that God is more patient than we could ever imagine . He's more patient with us than we are with ourselves. He sees us not just as we are now , but for what we will one day be when we've received a glorified body . --- And one more thought , ... when Jesus died on the cross God viewed and forsook Him as He would have viewed and forsaken us hanging there in all our sin and shame . When we get saved , He views us , not in our sin and shame , but as if He were looking at His very Son , Jesus . On the cross Jesus took our sin , and in salvation we receive His righteousness !!! Your sin is a big deal , because that is why Jesus went to the cross. But , your salvation is a big deal also , because Jesus DID go to the cross !!!
                          Last edited by steinhatchee; October 9th, 2013, 10:48 PM. Reason: more thoughts

                          Comment


                          • Flash Floods

                            Today, one of my teachers showed me waste deep water that flooded her daughter's barracks in Kuwait City, Kuwait. I did a little research and the average monthly rainfall for KC is 1". Jesus talked of birth pangs but this and all of the other things going on in the world makes me think that her water just broke.

                            Hut, I don't post here very often but I read daily and I really do appreciate the work you put into your original post. That is a wonderful resource that I plan to share. Thank you for your service to grow His Kingdom.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Wretched View Post
                              Today, one of my teachers showed me waste deep water that flooded her daughter's barracks in Kuwait City, Kuwait. I did a little research and the average monthly rainfall for KC is 1". Jesus talked of birth pangs but this and all of the other things going on in the world makes me think that her water just broke.

                              Hut, I don't post here very often but I read daily and I really do appreciate the work you put into your original post. That is a wonderful resource that I plan to share. Thank you for your service to grow His Kingdom.
                              The original lik is here: http://www.eternal-productions.org/101prophecy.html



                              Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
                              Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
                              Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X