No announcement yet.

Wage war with the saints

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What will be interesting to watch is the coverage going forward. Remember this news was being pushed the same day as extremists bombed subways in Moscow.

Look for there to be the cries of "vigilance" against all kinds of "extremism". I fully expect to be lumped in with "apocalyptic" types of any religion that fits the template. In the minds of the lemmings we believers in The Rapture are no different than these nuts or the crazed islmo terrorist death cultists.

Marginalizing genuine, peaceful, believers is the ultimate goal of such events and the ensuing misinformation we will be treated to in the media.
    There is One King, and He is not this guy. sigpic

Comment

Is THIS what you are talking about???

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world...es-418736.html
      WHEATLAND TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) — Members of a rural Michigan-based Christian militia who believed a battle with the Antichrist was coming were plotting to attack police officers in hopes of fomenting a violent uprising against the government, federal prosecutors alleged.
      FBI agents moved quickly against Hutaree because its members were planning an attack sometime in April, prosecutors said. Members had been undergoing paramilitary training, including learning how to shoot guns and make bombs, since 2008, according to an indictment. Authorities seized guns in the raids but would not say whether they found explosives.
      I don't care what they call themselves, thats enough to make Todd Bentley look like a saint!

Comment

Originally posted by Meg View Post
        Is THIS what you are talking about???

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world...es-418736.html

I don't care what they call themselves, thats enough to make Todd Bentley look like a saint!
        http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/03/29...est=latestnews
        There is One King, and He is not this guy. sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caligal View Post
          The christian spin they are putting on this is what bothers me the most.

Me too. Rosie O'Donnell's anti-Christian hate speech still haunts me, and the fact that there are many people out there that share in her views. Bet they're having a field day with this.

Comment

This is going to be used as an excuse. I'm afraid we're about to see the demonizing of all conservative Christians, especially those of us who hold to the belief that we're in the End Times.

Comment

Originally posted by caligal View Post
              The christian spin they are putting on this is what bothers me the most.
              I agree and would add that this is one more peg in the wheel they will use for OWR.

Comment

... Never mind. Anyone can claim to be a Christian, the real difference is in how we live our faith.

Comment

Well the liberal news media has already decided to put a slant on this story pegging Christians who believe in the Tribulation, ends times, rapture, etc... to be in the same category as these loons. They also have been using the word "Patriot" in a negative light to portray people who they are saying join these types of groups.

If the government is not accusing Christians the media sure is!

Comment

We have no facts other than that given by the MSM. Knowing that they hate conservatives, it doesn't surprise me that they keep adding to the notion of "trying to kill cops". Innocent until proven guilty. They may have been just like the militia groups i know of around here. They prepare prepare prepare, all the while the govt. feels threatened even if no threats are made.

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestMama View Post
                      No, I don't believe they hold to Christian standards, and a true believer doesn't advocate killing anyone, especially those who serve our people.

However... that said...

It does concern me how a lot of articles about this are really stressing that this is a "Conservative Christian" group. A lot of people won't make the distinction between true conservative Christians and this sort of nonsense. There was a Yahoo! article I read, and the comments underneath were scary and saddening, talking about how the conservatives have become terrorists.

So could it end up being bad for us anyway, as public perception of "our kind" gets worse? Yeah, it's possible.
                      they are going to use this to demonize real Christians.this could be used like the westboro "church" as a example.
                      In God I Trust

Comment

Training for battle with the A/C

Guess this group wasn't planning on being raptured anytime soon. Jesus will be the only one doing battle with the A/C and his minions. Satan just has his irons in so many fires right now to further confuse the non-believers in these last days.

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
                          Doesn't sound like hutaree are saints...
                          I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.
                          For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor;
                          no good thing does He withhold from those whose walk is blameless.

Psalm 84:10-11

Comment

Originally posted by LUVSLLAMAS View Post
                            Guess this group wasn't planning on being raptured anytime soon. Jesus will be the only one doing battle with the A/C and his minions. Satan just has his irons in so many fires right now to further confuse the non-believers in these last days.
                            well,this is the harm created in a non biblical mid trib,post trib Rapture.sadly so many have bought into that lie.i was a member of another message board but they are pre wrath or midtrib.i don't post there any more.i even pulled up verses that support pre trib but i was mocked for my effort to show them the truth.
                            In God I Trust

Comment

I don't think I get the logic behind a plan to attack and kill police officers and what that has to do with the Antichrist. Let's say that they believe Obama is the Antichrist because they haven't read their Bibles to see a timeline and are just (pardon me) morons......how would killing any local police lead at all lead to any kind of overthrowing of the federal government? That doesn't make any sense.

Of course, since most Christians won't open up Revelation or study prophecy because most churches don't see any reason to do so, most Christians won't know this sounds like a bunch of malarky. Sounds like the media or the government (feeding it to the media) is making things up, and there will not be much discernment anywhere at all.

So, instead of talking about when we might be raptured (now is cool with me though....no having to fold all that laundry or mop my kitchen and get to be with Jesus instead, WooHoo) maybe we should have more threads on discussing persecution for our faith in Christ.....

Comment

Irregardless of whether or not the 'claims' against this 'gun-group' are true, this gives the God-less, liberal media all they need to continue to bash and label christians, especially those that believe in the rapture, as deranged, even dangerous to the diversified public. But, the Lord let us all know this a long time ago that this was going to happen. Once satan succeeds at removing all fear and respect for the One True God in the unbelieving world, all of us true believers will be at risk. But, then again, I don't think that any of us believe our Lord's coming for us to be that far away....

Comment

Working...
                                X