Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Witches Welcome: Air Force Builds Pagan Prayer Circle (Fox)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witches Welcome: Air Force Builds Pagan Prayer Circle (Fox)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,584500,00.html

Witches, Druids and pagans rejoice! The Air Force Academy in Colorado is about to recognize its first Wiccan prayer circle, a Stonehenge on the Rockies that will serve as an outdoor place of worship for the academy's neo-pagans.

Wiccan cadets and officers on the Colorado Springs base have been convening for over a decade, but the school will officially dedicate a newly built circle of stones on about March 10, putting the outdoor sanctuary on an equal footing with the Protestant, Catholic, Jewish and Buddhist chapels on the base.
    See rest of article!

Have to say I am not surprised. I had at least two professed Wiccans in my USAF Tech School in '95. Quite a few atheists as well. I went to church twice during that time in the hope that the first time was just a fluke of a service. It wasn't, nothing more than an empty shell with lots of singing and clapping and NO message whatsoever.

Comment

I just can't relate....not on any level.

This is not the military I served in.....well, I guess its not the country I served for either so not sure why I'm so surprised.

The blind leading the blinder.

Its so sad.

Comment

Unbelievable.

Comment

These morons have watched too many Harry Potter movies.

Comment

This is so sad. My heart breaks for these men & women who are on the front lines to protect our country, they have no hope. They have chosen to serve a powerless god, satan. They need a savior to give them strength, hope, courage. Oh my, as a mother of a Marine I placed my faith on the Lord to watch over my son while he served this country. How dark this world has become. Nothing seems to shock this world anymore. I pray for these young people, for their families. Come soon Lord Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by drjoshua View Post
              These morons have watched too many Harry Potter movies.
              Actually this began to be considered long before the Harry Potter movies.

Comment

tick-tock, tick-tock

Time is running out for this world...

Are you ready for His return?
                Jesus is coming now at "Any Moment"! Are you ready?

Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Praying for the Peace of Jerusalem. Amen.

Comment

What is really sad is, according to the article, "The chaplain's office has been 100% supportive of this ritual site." It just seems that just about any false, new age or eastern religion is embraced, and we as Christians have to walk around on egg shells and bite our tongues because we might say something to offend. I am so sick of this nonsense.!!! I am so ready to get out of this crazy, insane world.

Comment

Just unbelievable!!! I am sick of this world, too!!!

Comment

So let me get this straight... Pagans... Witches... Wiccans specifically are actually enlisted? We are worse off than I had ever imagined. Next thing you know they'll have indoc classes on why we need to be more like members of Hamas...

Comment

Well, hey let's make sure we're inclusive with ALL religions...how about a place of worship for extremist Islamics and Nazi's, really I'm so very disappointed at the discrimination being shown here!

Sarcasm off....

Comment

Originally posted by SPYDYR View Post
                          So let me get this straight... Pagans... Witches... Wiccans specifically are actually enlisted? We are worse off than I had ever imagined. Next thing you know they'll have indoc classes on why we need to be more like members of Hamas...
                          Well, its really worse than that. This is their Cream da'la Cream, the Air Force Academy where they turn out tomorrow's officers and leaders.

Comment

Originally posted by Caver View Post
                            Well, its really worse than that. This is their Cream da'la Cream, the Air Force Academy where they turn out tomorrow's officers and leaders.
                            The day it happens at Parris Isle, San Diego, and Fort Jackson... I will honestly cry for an entire day.

Comment

Im not surprised in the least that this is going on considering all of our leaders (republican and democrats) participate in occult Babylonian rituals to an owl god where they sacrifice and burn a mock human called the creamation of care every year at the Bohemian Grove in the summer. George H. Bush, George W. Bush, Richard Nixon, Ronald Regean, and Barack Obama are just a few that have attended. Below is a photo of the actual ritual with the giant owl statue burning the sacrificed mock human.

Comment

Working...
                              X