Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Witches Welcome: Air Force Builds Pagan Prayer Circle (Fox)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ClarionCall
    started a topic Witches Welcome: Air Force Builds Pagan Prayer Circle (Fox)

Witches Welcome: Air Force Builds Pagan Prayer Circle (Fox)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,584500,00.html

Witches, Druids and pagans rejoice! The Air Force Academy in Colorado is about to recognize its first Wiccan prayer circle, a Stonehenge on the Rockies that will serve as an outdoor place of worship for the academy's neo-pagans.

Wiccan cadets and officers on the Colorado Springs base have been convening for over a decade, but the school will officially dedicate a newly built circle of stones on about March 10, putting the outdoor sanctuary on an equal footing with the Protestant, Catholic, Jewish and Buddhist chapels on the base.
    See rest of article!

Guest replied
    Originally posted by FrankBeMe View Post
    Actually this began to be considered long before the Harry Potter movies.
    The books, then.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    There is a lot of nonsense in this thread, and I mean BESIDES a pagan shrine being put on a military base (or anywhere else, for that matter.)

The Bohemian Club is a silly frat club. They dress up in costumes, which while bizarre and childish, is in no way Satanist. The main proof is that Obama is not a member, while every republican president since Hoover was. If it was a world controlling organization, why would democrats ever win? And most importantly, if it were a pagan club, why would Ronald Reagan be a member? Why would a man with as much credibility as a god fearing Christian be listed publicly as a member?

As for the dollar bill, those are just images. Yes, they are bizarre. But Latin phrases are not the exclusive domain of Satanists. The American legal system pretty much required every lawyer to know Latin for many years. Furthermore, much of the complaints, such as the evil hexagram or the number of feathers on the bird, are simply looking for crazy conspiracies. Almost any shape/number can be claimed to be in some way evil.

Finally, the claim that the webdomain "www.itanimulli.com " is evidence that the NSA is in league with dark forces is clearly false. First off, if they were, they wouldn't make a joke about it. Secondly, that domain isn't registered to the government at all. Anyone can buy a domain and link it to the NSA's homepage. In this case, it was John Fenley of Provo, UT who bought it and did just that (http://www.networksolutions.com/whoi...itanimulli.com)

The pagan circle is a waste of tax payer dollars. All 12 of them it took to construct .

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by 1angel4u View Post
    Such sinister stuff we've been subjected to.

But then there's all the Biblical references too...I don't get it.

When we've been to D.C., you can't help but notice all the monuments that mention God, the Creator, Moses holding the 10 commandments - it's on the Supreme Court building - for crying out loud!!

Biblical murals painted on the walls and ceilings in the Capitol bldg.

Laus Deo "praise be to God" is written on the East side at the peak of the Washington Monument, and a Bible is buried at one of the foundation cornerstones.

All the Memorials, Jefferson, Lincoln, VietNam....have written testimonials to God/Jesus/Creator.

Just sayin'.

There is definitely the fight between "good and evil" going on everywhere in this world.

Nice that we know who wins!
    Masons incorporate a load of Christianity and several loads of multiple other religions into their designs.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by steve78 View Post
    I Feel the exact same way you do and you should take comfort in knowing that Jesus will correct all things. In the end we will be with him for eternity never to be surrounded by this again. When i found out about all of this i was physically sick for about a week over it but I prayed a lot and God gave me comfort. This is exactly why we need Jesus in our lives every breath we take and we need to realize we live in a very fallen world. This is nothing new and things like this have been going on for 6000 years through every culture and government.

There is much more to this story but board rules would prevent me from getting into them but lets just say that things are NOT what they appear to be at all. I firmly believe that America is in Bible Prophecy and can prove it through scripture but I won’t discuss it unless I’m told by a mod that it’s ok for me to do so. America from it’s very inception was created for a very unique purpose.

You bring up a very good point about the strange markings on our money, specifically the one dollar bill is flooded with satanic/freemason imagery. I could start a whole thread just on the one dollar bill but will just bring up a few points in this post.

If you look at the first pic below you will notice the famous pyramid with the all seeing eye. Why is there a pyramid on our $1 note? The religion of Freemasonry and some of it’s mysteries have descended from ancient Egypt whose mysteries descend from ancient Babylon. The pyramid has been a fascination of freemasons. It is a pagan temple of satan worship. You will also see 13 steps on the pyramid, 13 is the number associated with rebelling against God.

If you look above the pyramid you will see the words ‘Annuit Coeptis’ in latin which literally means the birth of. Next look at the words below the pyramid ‘Novus Ordo Seclorum’ which literally means ‘New World Order’ in latin. So the complete phrase is the birth of New World Order. If you look at the second picture you will see the words ‘E Pluribus Unum’ which means ‘one out of many’ which is the foundation of the New World Order’s plan to unify the world’s governments, religions and money systems into one so the world can be controlled.

The capstone has not come down on the pyramid, this means that the plan is not complete. Only when the New World Order is established on all nations and the world leader is enthroned the plan will be complete. The eye above the pyramid is representative of satan and also the eye of horus in ancient Egypt.

On the second pic with the eagle which is actually a phoenix ( a mythical bird representing satan as a bird on fire rising from the ashes) whose dexter wing has thirty-two feathers, the number of ordinary degrees in Scottish Rite Freemasonary. The sinister wing has thirty-three feathers, the additional feather corresponding to the thirty-three degree of the scottish conferred for outsanding Masonic service. The tail feathers number nine, the number of degrees in the chapter, council, and commandery of the York Rite of Freemasonry. Notice the star above the eagle’s head forms a hexagram the most evil of all witchcraft symbols. There is also a tiny owl at the upper right corner of George Washington's face on the one dollar bill, the owl is also satanic and is why they have a giant owl statue at the Bohemian Grove for sacrificing mock humans.

I’m reminded of these bible verse when learning about these things…
    Ecclesiastes 1:18 (New American Standard Bible)
    18Because (A)in much wisdom there is much grief, and increasing knowledge results in increasing pain.

2 Thessalonians 2:7 (New American Standard Bible)
    7For (A)the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only (B)he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.

pic #1

pic #2
    Thank you for answering my post...I really think that their is a lot more then meets the eye, as you said, I don't think we will ever fully know the real truth, or the extinct of this, well at least God knows and he knows exactly how to handle this....I am sorry that it took so long to anwser you, I didn't check the thread until today..... Blessing's..

Leave a comment:

• Buzzardhut
    replied
    Originally posted by toddgreenway View Post
    today was my first of many meetings with my local Air Force OTS recruiter, taking my AFOQT in early march...as a prospective future officer in the Air Force i don't really have anything against this.

the way i see it, if these people are willing to go into battle with me to protect the things they believe in, just as i am going in to protect the things i believe in, then i am secure enough in my faith in Christ that i have no problem fighting along side them. Being wrong about their religion doesn't mean they cant serve their country and their defend their Constitution with honor, or that they are necessarily bad people, just misguided people.
    Accepting God's abominations within society opens us up to God's judgment, be aware of the big picture

Leave a comment:

• 1angel4u
    replied
    Such sinister stuff we've been subjected to.

But then there's all the Biblical references too...I don't get it.

When we've been to D.C., you can't help but notice all the monuments that mention God, the Creator, Moses holding the 10 commandments - it's on the Supreme Court building - for crying out loud!!

Biblical murals painted on the walls and ceilings in the Capitol bldg.

Laus Deo "praise be to God" is written on the East side at the peak of the Washington Monument, and a Bible is buried at one of the foundation cornerstones.

All the Memorials, Jefferson, Lincoln, VietNam....have written testimonials to God/Jesus/Creator.

Just sayin'.

There is definitely the fight between "good and evil" going on everywhere in this world.

Nice that we know who wins!

Leave a comment:

• Little Bug
    replied
    Hey, Steve.... I know, too....I've heard (and read) about this stuff many years ago ( ) and have been doing a lot of discerning. I thank God each and every day for His mercy.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I know..i know its embedded in every aspect of our society from our nations capitols monuments, music, movies, etc it's truely endless. If you go to www.itanimulli.com which is Illuminati backwards it will take you to the NSA's government website, it's like a sick little joke they play. Illuminati/freemasons/skull and bones they are all apart of the same organization. I just thank God there time is coming to an end very soon.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by steve78 View Post
    I Feel the exact same way you do and you should take comfort in knowing that Jesus will correct all things. In the end we will be with him for eternity never to be surrounded by this again. When i found out about all of this i was physically sick for about a week over it but I prayed a lot and God gave me comfort. This is exactly why we need Jesus in our lives every breath we take and we need to realize we live in a very fallen world. This is nothing new and things like this have been going on for 6000 years through every culture and government.

There is much more to this story but board rules would prevent me from getting into them but lets just say that things are NOT what they appear to be at all. I firmly believe that America is in Bible Prophecy and can prove it through scripture but I won’t discuss it unless I’m told by a mod that it’s ok for me to do so. America from it’s very inception was created for a very unique purpose.

You bring up a very good point about the strange markings on our money, specifically the one dollar bill is flooded with satanic/freemason imagery. I could start a whole thread just on the one dollar bill but will just bring up a few points in this post.

If you look at the first pic below you will notice the famous pyramid with the all seeing eye. Why is there a pyramid on our $1 note? The religion of Freemasonry and some of it’s mysteries have descended from ancient Egypt whose mysteries descend from ancient Babylon. The pyramid has been a fascination of freemasons. It is a pagan temple of satan worship. You will also see 13 steps on the pyramid, 13 is the number associated with rebelling against God.

If you look above the pyramid you will see the words ‘Annuit Coeptis’ in latin which literally means the birth of. Next look at the words below the pyramid ‘Novus Ordo Seclorum’ which literally means ‘New World Order’ in latin. So the complete phrase is the birth of New World Order. If you look at the second picture you will see the words ‘E Pluribus Unum’ which means ‘one out of many’ which is the foundation of the New World Order’s plan to unify the world’s governments, religions and money systems into one so the world can be controlled.

The capstone has not come down on the pyramid, this means that the plan is not complete. Only when the New World Order is established on all nations and the world leader is enthroned the plan will be complete. The eye above the pyramid is representative of satan and also the eye of horus in ancient Egypt.

On the second pic with the eagle which is actually a phoenix ( a mythical bird representing satan as a bird on fire rising from the ashes) whose dexter wing has thirty-two feathers, the number of ordinary degrees in Scottish Rite Freemasonary. The sinister wing has thirty-three feathers, the additional feather corresponding to the thirty-three degree of the scottish conferred for outsanding Masonic service. The tail feathers number nine, the number of degrees in the chapter, council, and commandery of the York Rite of Freemasonry. Notice the star above the eagle’s head forms a hexagram the most evil of all witchcraft symbols. There is also a tiny owl at the upper right corner of George Washington's face on the one dollar bill, the owl is also satanic and is why they have a giant owl statue at the Bohemian Grove for sacrificing mock humans.

18Because (A)in much wisdom there is much grief, and increasing knowledge results in increasing pain.

7For (A)the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only (B)he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.
    Heh you wanna see some REALLY disturbing stuff? Check out this site I found. My best friend(who used to be a mason, but is now living for the Lord) can confirm all the things found.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/

All the symbols in american culture have been warning us, but we never knew it until now.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I find it deeply disturbing how quickly our military is suddenly embracing all manner of religious and sexual sin. I found it deeply disturbing how quickly the President, Secretary of Defense, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and other influential people like Colin Powell (who formerly supported the ban on open homosexuals) all fell in line of the opinion that gays should now be allowed to serve openly in the military. This is bad. This is coming from the very upper levesl of authority in the Department of Defense!

Yes, there are military members who are gay, atheists, pagans, etc., but it's one thing to allow these people to serve their country and it's another thing for an institution to officially sanctify such behaviors. When the sin is by the individual, God will deal with the individual. When the sin is accepted as good by an institution, especially one the Lord considers to be honorable like the military, we are talking a whole new ball game as God now holds the institution responsible.

I am concerned that our military is about to accrue a high moral debt in its acceptance of homosexuality and paganism that will bring the wrath of God to this country. A military strong in arms and in moral character is truly the only thing keeping this nation free and if it falls I think so could America.

Leave a comment:

• Mitsy
    replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Another sign of the times.

Take us Home!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by 4Godisjust View Post
    This is very disturbing, and sick....to think that our governement has been involved in this all this years, right under are noses, it makes you wonder what other things they are involved in that we don't know about??? I hope and pray that they haven't sacrificed a real person yet, but we really don't know the depth of this yet, or the whole truth of this.

It also makes you wonder, if they are using different aspects from different religions from around the world in this, and some of this is from bablyon, maybe America is in Bible Prophecy??? Now we find out that our leaders and governement for years have been doing these types of thing's behond close doors, what other thing's do we not yet know about...this is just so disturbing..and sick...( I have a headache from this ) Ugh!

But what really makes me angry about this is number One they are mocking God, and two it seems all of this has been planned for so many years...the strange meetings, strange markings on our money, in airports, and now pagan rituals behind close doors for decades about worshipping pagan God's, that has some form of sacrifice (human ) even if they haven't done it litterely (which we don't know they have ) but just to pretend or play that, they are is SICK...

I tell ya guys, I am so done with this world mocking JESUS....I just want him to come and makes thing's right....So all of us can go home and we can walk along the streets of the mill kingdom, and know that Jesus is in charge and satan is gone ( at least for a little while ) ...I just want king Jesus...

pic #1

pic #2

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    This is very disturbing, and sick....to think that our governement has been involved in this all this years, right under are noses, it makes you wonder what other things they are involved in that we don't know about??? I hope and pray that they haven't sacrificed a real person yet, but we really don't know the depth of this yet, or the whole truth of this.

It also makes you wonder, if they are using different aspects from different religions from around the world in this, and some of this is from bablyon, maybe America is in Bible Prophecy??? Now we find out that our leaders and governement for years have been doing these types of thing's behond close doors, what other thing's do we not yet know about...this is just so disturbing..and sick...( I have a headache from this ) Ugh!

But what really makes me angry about this is number One they are mocking God, and two it seems all of this has been planned for so many years...the strange meetings, strange markings on our money, in airports, and now pagan rituals behind close doors for decades about worshipping pagan God's, that has some form of sacrifice (human ) even if they haven't done it litterely (which we don't know they have ) but just to pretend or play that, they are SICK...

I tell ya guys, I am so done with this world mocking JESUS....I just want him to come and makes thing's right....So all of us can go home and we can walk along the streets of the mill kingdom, and know that Jesus is in charge and satan is gone ( at least for a little while ) ...I just want king Jesus...
    Last edited by 4Godisjust; February 8th, 2010, 01:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X