Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will this Generation see the End of the Age? (merged)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MsSophie View Post
    Wonderful post, Kliska.
    Originally posted by Nightelf View Post
    Ditto.... Kliska, well said.
    You are both talking about derLinder, not Kliska
    I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.
    For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor;
    no good thing does He withhold from those whose walk is blameless.

Psalm 84:10-11

Comment

• Originally posted by MsSophie View Post
      The signs seem right to us but He may not return in any of our lifetimes. We may all die and be with Him then. We need to concentrate on witnessing to others and take the emphasis off ourselves.
      That's discouraging to say to people. Jesus said that when we see the fig tree bloom (the beginning of these signs) that we are to look up, for our redemption draws near! < mod edit > Look up!
      Last edited by iSong6:3; March 29th, 2010, 01:33 PM. Reason: Rule #7

Comment

• Originally posted by ShowUsTheFather View Post
        You are both talking about derLinder, not Kliska
        I stand corrected, thank you!!! Der Linder!!!! Yes, great post!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus's Girl View Post
          That's discouraging to say to people. Jesus said that when we see the fig tree bloom (the beginning of these signs) that we are to look up, for our redemption draws near! The Holy Spirit made it known to me last night what the fig tree is! It's not just Israel's rebirth, but all the signs He spoke about including earthquakes... we are passed the beginning! Look up!
          We ARE looking up. But we aren't going to moan and groan that Jesus is taking so long! You missed the point of her post, and several posts since yesterday. Stop worrying about WHEN He's going to come for us.... just get busy and serve Him until he does.

Comment

• derLinder... You made my day! Great post!
            The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

Comment

That's discouraging to say to people. Jesus said that when we see the fig tree bloom (the beginning of these signs) that we are to look up, for our redemption draws near! The Holy Spirit made it known to me last night what the fig tree is! It's not just Israel's rebirth, but all the signs He spoke about including earthquakes... we are passed the beginning! Look up!
              I do agree with you on this, but we need to be in the word, living for Him and obedient. And it helps to be fellowshipping with our brothers and sisters too. That will keep us in perfect peace and on the right track.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nightelf View Post
                I stand corrected, thank you!!! Der Linder!!!! Yes, great post!
                Yes, Der Linder, I apologize too. That was a great post. (I looked at your avatar which also is the one Kliska uses.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Nightelf View Post
                  We ARE looking up. But we aren't going to moan and groan that Jesus is taking so long! You missed the point of her post, and several posts since yesterday. Stop worrying about WHEN He's going to come for us.... just get busy and serve Him until he does.
                  Thanks for being so kind... I'm not moaning and groaning. I can't wait to see the One I love. When I said "look up" I meant it to be "excited" and encouraging. You are hurtful. you didn't need to be so harsh!

Comment

• Originally posted by im4jesus View Post
                    I do agree with you on this, but we need to be in the word, living for Him and obedient. And it helps to be fellowshipping with our brothers and sisters too. That will keep us in perfect peace and on the right track.
                    thank you. Nightelf actually brought hurtful tears to my eyes. I just want to be encouraged and thank you for helping me to be encouraged. God bless.

Comment

• Rest in the Lord and wait patiently. We must be about the Lord's business.

This is how Paul viewed his desire to be with the Lord:

Philippians 1:21

21 For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Either way, he wanted what the Lord willed. That was his desire.

Comment

• JG, I think your "child like" longing to see Jesus is adorable! I have two daughters, one 2 years younger than you and the other 2 years older so I have a soft spot in my heart for godly young women and I find your innocences refreshing. You are a sweetheart!

We are all anxious and longing to see Jesus come for us or we wouldn't be here looking and searching for the latest news and newest clues and signs!

I would always listen and consider the councel of mature beleivers however. God Bless.

Jesus is coming now at "Any Moment"! Are you ready?

Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Praying for the Peace of Jerusalem. Amen.

Comment

• Originally posted by WVBORN56 View Post
                          JG, I think your "child like" longing to see Jesus is adorable! I have two daughters, one 2 years younger than you and the other 2 years older so I have a soft spot in my heart for godly young women and I find your innocences refreshing. You are a sweetheart!

We are all anxious and longing to see Jesus come for us or we wouldn't be here looking and searching for the latest news and newest clues and signs!

I would always listen and consider the councel of mature beleivers however. God Bless.

Thank you so much! That is the sweetest thing on this thread I have heard. God bless you friend. I come to RR to talk to other Christians about my excitement for the Lord's coming (since I don't have it anywhere else) and it hurts to read things on here from "Christians" who say hurtful things. You are a bright light in my heart!
                          Last edited by iSong6:3; March 29th, 2010, 01:30 PM.

Comment

No, I love Jesus more than I can put into words. I just want to be with Him so bad. I love Him so much. I guess I'm letting fear get in the way too. I can't live without Him. Also, the stuff that's going on in the world scares me. The health care bill, one world government, earthquakes everywhere.... scary to me and I'm afraid of having to go through this stuff. Jesus told us that when we see the beginning of these things we are to look up, and I've been looking up and He's not here yet. Obviously, He's waiting on other beloved souls and I let my own impatience get in the way. By faith alone can I move mountains and conquer the world. Please forgive me for my constant worry. I am the worst worrier in the world. I want Jesus to come back so bad that it keeps me awake at night and I find myself begging and pleading with Him for Him to come. Jesus is my life. I couldn't let go of Him and He couldn't let go of me. I am afraid of time and there being so much of it between now and the Rapture.
                            Well Jesus'Girl, I am sorry think I am purposely being hurtful. But when you keep asking the same kinds of questions over and over, and you post things like the above, it gives the strong impression that you are fixated on the rapture, and nothing else. Several people pointed this out in various ways since your post yesterday, and mine is the only one you have responded to. It sounds like you have nothing else to live for, except the rapture, and I know that's not how God wants you to be. Go back and read the other excellent replies, they have sage advice.

You say yourself, you are constantly worrying. You are afraid of time. If it's that bad, then you need to focus on something else. You could be finding ways to serve God, of living for him in the here and now, rather than begging him to come and get you. He has His own timing, and he could be years away. Now don't go rebuking me because I didn't say he's coming tomorrow! He COULD TARRY!!!! You need to accept that and make peace with the fact that He will come when He decides to come.

Since you are so defensive about this, I won't say any more. But look back and read.... several others have pointed out the same thoughts as I did, maybe we could be right?

Comment

• Lord Jesus Christ: "If ye love me, keep my commandments" John 14:15

"But I say unto you which hear, love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you." Luke 6:27-28

"Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets." Matthew 22:36-40

If someone do moan and cry for Lord Jesus Christ's return whilst doing nothing. Leave unsaved souls go to hell. Imagine that if Lamb will ask you a question at judgement of Christ after your death or raptured 'What are you doing in earth during your life? I'm really longing to use you to preach your unsaved friends about Me, I can save My sheeps but you shut up My Father's Kingdom to your unsaved friends. I lost them because you stay in and cried after My Return...O, you little faith!'

We would obey our Lord Jesus Christ and witness the gospel to the lost souls because Lord God loves the sinners all the same, He desires to take unsaved souls to go home with us! Time is running out very fast!! God bless you all!

Comment

• Oh Jesus Girl

I have an idea and am sending you a PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X