Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is America in the Last Days of the End Times?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    I would certainly agree with that, araj54. We have a lengthy history of providing weapons to the wrong people:

    Stinger missiles given to the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan by the CIA to help them shoot down Russian helicopters. Then we wind up fighting the Mujahadeen.

    Anti-aircraft capable (and other) automatic-fire weapons provided to Mexican drug cartels so we could "track where they went".

    Fighter aircraft: We'll sell them to many nations and hope that we develop a better fighter by the time they may want to use them against us (Not speaking of Israel - we need to give them the best).

    Comment


    • #62
      America is the nation that will be most affected by the rapture, but it is the Middle East and most importantly Jerusalem that is the center of attention.
      Another vote here for the RCC tobe the Harlot.
      I do agree the American Military will be a major part of the army of the AC.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Stacey View Post
        ...I've heard it speculated that Erica is the harlet err harlot whatever it is.
        Who's Erica?
        "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b


        Jesus + something = nothing

        Jesus + nothing = Everything

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by araj54 View Post
          I personally believe it will be our military might that will have a big role in helping the AC enforce his agenda.
          Really? How so?
          Everybody in the world hates our guts and wants us to have a minimal part in world affairs. There are still a lot of people in the military that are Born-Again Christians. It's not as if they are easily replaceable. The amount of training that goes into their roles/positions takes years to perfect.

          I just don't see it....MHO of course!
          John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

          John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

          Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Florian9 View Post
            Really? How so?
            Everybody in the world hates our guts and wants us to have a minimal part in world affairs. There are still a lot of people in the military that are Born-Again Christians. It's not as if they are easily replaceable. The amount of training that goes into their roles/positions takes years to perfect.

            I just don't see it....MHO of course!
            People will be easier to replace than aircraft carrier groups and the infrastructure America has in place. The AC will need an army and not have much time to get one together.

            Comment


            • #66
              Born-again Christians in the military and in the civilian government (of any nation) will be long gone by the time the AC is raising his army.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Joseph The Carpenter View Post
                People will be easier to replace than aircraft carrier groups and the infrastructure America has in place. The AC will need an army and not have much time to get one together.
                It'll consist of a bunch of raggamuffins if that's the case. Training new recruits with arms & equipment takes years--perhaps the A/C will "seize" our military equipment & technology for his army based in Europe & the Middle East?
                John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

                John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

                Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

                Comment


                • #68
                  One thing I don't understand is how can The United states,the most powerful and wealthiest country to ever exist. How is it not in bible prophesy? even a small mention of it?

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    If you've been keeping up with the news, you'll see we've been going down pretty fast.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by M.C. View Post
                      One thing I don't understand is how can The United states,the most powerful and wealthiest country to ever exist. How is it not in bible prophesy? even a small mention of it?
                      Because the focus of prophecy is aimed squarely at the Middle East, and at Jerusalem in particular.
                      The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
                      Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
                      (Psa 19:1b-2)

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by im4Jesus View Post
                        If you've been keeping up with the news, you'll see we've been going down pretty fast.
                        Yes, I should have said "was once the wealthiest and most powerful".

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Hootmon View Post
                          Because the focus of prophecy is aimed squarely at the Middle East, and at Jerusalem in particular.
                          Thats true, It's just that this nation has had some influence in the middle east whether negative or positive. So it's not completely out of the picture in that sense.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by M.C. View Post
                            Thats true, It's just that this nation has had some influence in the middle east whether negative or positive. So it's not completely out of the picture in that sense.
                            You could say the same exact thing about Britain a century ago. Things change...
                            The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
                            Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
                            (Psa 19:1b-2)

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Hootmon View Post
                              You could say the same exact thing about Britain a century ago. Things change...
                              Very true again, thanks for the insight!

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                I suspect in the OP "Erica" is "amErica", possibly helped with auto-correct...

                                The harlot that rides the beast is the Roman Catholic Church. In the Bible, "churches" are represented as women. We are the "bride" of Christ for instance. I believe this harlot is the one who draws people away from God in an adulterous relationship as it were. The true Church is subject to Christ as a godly wife is subject to her husband (who is subject to Christ).

                                Just cause "America" is not named in prophecy, does not mean we are not in it. I think we are in it rather thickly about now. And we have been involved in it, as an ally to Israel for one thing.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X