The Mayan Calendar and 2012 Prophecies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sons of Thunder View Post
    Surprised if we not out of here before middle of may '11...70 yr generation in Psalm 90 is what I believe, and I am sticking to it until proven otherwise.
    That verse states that it could be as long as 80 years

"The length of our days is seventy years—
    or eighty, if we have the strength;"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmythe View Post
      That verse states that it could be as long as 80 years
      I'm well aware of that...but I think 70 applies

Comment

• Well, I only have one opinion left about the Rapture--- It needs to happen now.

Comment

• Originally posted by TwinklingOfanEye View Post
          That sounds a bit like date setting to me.

My opinion about when the rapture will come?
          Anywhere within the next 10-20 years perhaps at the most. Maybe sooner.

Could be tonight even, or it could be 15 years from now.
          Nah, seems to me the OP is just hoping it will be this year. Me too!

Comment

• Originally posted by cocopea9052 View Post
            Well, I only have one opinion left about the Rapture--- It needs to happen now.
            I was wondering how long that would take. I'm with you, sis!

Comment

• LOL- Aby777, are you saying September 13, 2011?

I agree with Sons of Thunder; (page 1 above); we are very close.

Heavenly Father, King of the Universe, we praise Your Holy Name. Let us all make each day count for Your Glory, starting with me. Let us number our days. Thank You Father!
              2 Peter 1:2 Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

Comment

Well, I only have one opinion left about the Rapture--- It needs to happen now.
                I'm so hoping we go home soon, my body is weary and in pain all the time..... but I know in my weakness, He is strong

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Comment

• Originally posted by graybeard View Post
                  I was wondering how long that would take. I'm with you, sis!
                  GB

You know I'm trying to be good. I am really

Look how short that was what I wrote. No long drawn out whining and such. ....which I am due for one.....But you know me, it is a struggle. I really do understand the Lord will come in his time. Just wish his time was right now ......5 min ago.....yesterday....last week.......okay I better stop while I'm ahead!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aby777 View Post
                    Date setting is 9/13/11 thats day setting
                    Why do we have to wait that long? I'm sooo ready right now!!!
                    -Todd
                    Desert Storm Vet-US Navy
                    America...Land of the free BECAUSE of the brave

Live your life in a way that causes others to question their disbelief in God.

We contribute nothing to our salvation except the sin from which we need to be redeemed. – William Temple (English diplomat & author)

Comment

• Well I hope it happens before tomorrow morning, so we don't have to take Christmas down! (Yes, we've been slackers )

That way, whoever breaks into our house will have 5 of our Christmas CD's loaded and ready to listen to, they'll know Jesus is The Reason for The Season, have all our Israel photos to look over, and hopefully glean trib info from the home office on how to be saved.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1angel4u View Post
                        Well I hope it happens before tomorrow morning, so we don't have to take Christmas down! (Yes, we've been slackers )
                        1angel4u

..today is January 8th....yep that is slacking alright....

Comment

• For some reason I feel I have a few more decades left. I’d be surprised if we aren’t living in MK by 2050 but one just does not know. Could be next week, 5 years , 3 decades.

Comment

1angel4u

..today is January 8th....yep that is slacking alright....
                            I know! Our outdoor lights are even still up although we did unplug them after New Years!!

We've always boxed Christmas up prior to going back to work, this year that was Jan. 4th.....but I don't know what happened?

Comment

• I had my lights on tonight... We have some snow and it just looks good and I hate letting go of the season when we celebrate Christs birth.

Back on topic... I logged in tonight because I wanted to see what all of you were up to and what you may be posting. This was the first topic I read, it may seem wierd, but the reason I logged in is because I wanted to state that I REALLY feel we are very close to something huge happening in the world. I really feel we are very close to the end of this earth age (as we know it). God is moving right now I just feel it. Keep your faith strong, your prayers from the heart and your eyes on the skies.

The Lord loves each and everyone of you and this sight is one that was placed ont he net for a purpose. The fellowship here is a blessing. There is a stir of some kind in the air... I am NOT a prophet, just feeling the Love of Christ and wanted to share how close to the rapture I feel we really are...

God bless you all!

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

Comment

• Originally posted by Morning Star View Post
                                For some reason I feel I have a few more decades left. I’d be surprised if we aren’t living in MK by 2050 but one just does not know. Could be next week, 5 years , 3 decades.

Okay, that hurt MorningStar.... I can barely handle seeing 2010, I've never even seen 2050 written before. That does not even compute into my brain.

Can we just get the Rapture in dog years?

Comment

Working...
                                X