No announcement yet.

The Mark of the Beast Chip Thread *Merged*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought this was interesting (for those threads regarding chipping children against their will):

It raises the age of consent for chipping to 18.

Here's why:

Society recognizes that children lack the maturity to act in their own best interest when it comes to certain issues. For example, children are prohibited by law from smoking or joining the military. Being implanted with a microchip is at least as serious, and should not be undertaken by anyone who lacks the maturity to fully understand its implications from a personal, spiritual, ethical, and societal standpoint.

It prohibits a parent or guardian from making a chipping decision for a child or other dependent person.

Here's why:

In the same way that parents cannot force (or allow) their minor children to smoke or join the military, they should not be allowed to decide a chip implantation issue for them. Many people consider injecting an implant into another person's flesh without that person's full consent as violent and invasive as rape. Parental permission is not enough to allow a violating and violent act to be performed on a child. A guardian's consent is not enough to allow such an act to be performed on an incapacitated person, either

Comment

• Originally posted by Hootmon View Post
      The two things are tied together. There is no 'escape clause'.

The mark is only conferred after the recipient performs the worship, anf those who dont worship are killed
      And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed. And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead,
      (Rev 13:15-16)

The FP causes these things. Neither part is 'optional'.
      I was trying to address people's fears that a baby or mentally handicapped
      person would be chipped just for the sake of chipping them.

If that is the case that you must worship it and then get the mark, it could lend to something more super natural then just a chip.
      More like the mark Cain recieved when he killed Abel.
      Again, no chipping to worry about. Just people trying to get babies to worship the beast, which I highly doubt would happen or work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rinji View Post
        I was trying to address people's fears that a baby or mentally handicapped
        person would be chipped just for the sake of chipping them.

If that is the case that you must worship it and then get the mark, it could lend to something more super natural then just a chip.
        More like the mark Cain recieved when he killed Abel.
        Again, no chipping to worry about. Just people trying to get babies to worship the beast, which I highly doubt would happen or work.
        Assuming the age of accountability is 7 for kids to get raptured...

Using this, by the time the mid-trib comes around, wouldn't kids, at the youngest, be 11? If so, wouldn't they be well above the age of accountability by then?

With that being said, using this logic-I would think they would be given the choice to take the mark.

Comment

• What if some won't take the mark but are physically held down to get it? Surely they will escape hell.

Comment

• Taking the mark of the beast will be an obvious choice. You cannot be deceived into taking it. You will make a conscious decision to take it. You cannot take it accidentally. Once you have the mark, there is no going back. It is going to be a horrible time for parents IMO because of their sweet children being hungry or sick and not being able to get any help.
            1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Comment

• Maybe it floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee.

Originally posted by Hootmon View Post
              I find it hard to believe that the MotB will be anything even remotely similar to a butterfly...

Comment

• Originally posted by twisty58 View Post
                Taking the mark of the beast will be an obvious choice. You cannot be deceived into taking it. You will make a conscious decision to take it. You cannot take it accidentally. Once you have the mark, there is no going back. It is going to be a horrible time for parents IMO because of their sweet children being hungry or sick and not being able to get any help.
                Doesn't one of the seals, famine, get opened during the 1st half?

Yep-gonna be a very rough time at the midpoint.

Comment

• Originally posted by WILLIAMBEASON1842 View Post
                  Personally, I am not worried about the mark or what it might turn out to be. JESUS CHRIST IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR, and when the time for the Rapture comes, I am going to be with HIM forever.

Comment

• Pki

Originally posted by WarriorOfTheFather View Post
                    Will they remove internet shopping or come up with some system to scan people thru their computers? I know this is just speculation right now, but it is a thought to ponder on. That technology would take some time to make or am I wrong?
                    That is an interesting question... Consider that a lot of computers already have fingerprint readers. It wouldn't be hard to put a reader in for a chip. In a way, the access (PKI) cards already in use for logging into computers do exactly that... they read a chip embedded in the card.

Comment

• Originally posted by tlroffice View Post
                      I thought this was interesting (for those threads regarding chipping children against their will)

Wow! that is immensely interesting!

Comment

• Originally posted by patm15 View Post
                        The KJV of the bible uses the term mountain and describes them as past empires - which I translate as symbolic of the aggregate of countries of these past empires, and not local hills per se - if that makes sense..
                        Indeed it does make sense, I've heard that interpretation and a few others as well. My understanding is the original Greek text can be interpreted as either hills or mountains, it's not sure what was meant. It's a passage that has been widely debated, some say it's previous empires, some say it's the seven kings in the end times (10-3), some say it's hills, others say mountains, and yet others say it has dual meaning with various combinations of the above I certainly don't "hang my hat" on that one passage, but I personally feel that in aggregate the argument that it all refers to the RCC is quite convincing. But hey, I've been wrong before

Originally posted by Rinji View Post
                        I was trying to address people's fears that a baby or mentally handicapped person would be chipped just for the sake of chipping them.
                        I agree, while there may be some handicapped adults and children that may be forced to take the mark, if they don't have the mental capacity to understand the choice between God and Satan than I doubt they will be held accountable for what someone forced on them.

Originally posted by BornAgain123 View Post
                        Assuming the age of accountability is 7 for kids to get raptured...

Using this, by the time the mid-trib comes around, wouldn't kids, at the youngest, be 11? If so, wouldn't they be well above the age of accountability by then?

With that being said, using this logic-I would think they would be given the choice to take the mark.
                        We know that babies will be born during the Trib from this passage:

Matthew 24:19
                        How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!
                        So there will be babies around. Also, not many people agree with me on this but based on my studies I feel that children of unbelieving parents will not be Raptured. I do believe that if they die before reaching the age of accountibility then they will go to Heaven, but I have found nothing scriptural supporting them being spared from the Trib. Quite the contrary, children of unbelievers have never been previously spared from judgments. I do believe that children of believers will be Raptured based on this passage:

1 Corinthians 7:14
                        For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.
                        Plus we have examples such as the first born children of believers being spared in Egypt while those of unbelievers died. Also Noah's family was spared from the flood and Lot's daughters were spared from Sodom.

Not to make a big point of this as I know a lot of people feel otherwise, but I'm only mentioning it because the possibility exists that there will be children of all ages during the Trib.

Comment

• it just occurred to me that people will start chipping their babies to prove they were born in the US or elsewhere, ala the Obama fiasco where no one really knows where is was born or to whom

Ask an unbeliever this simple question: Why is this year even called 2015, anyway?
                          ...WHO is the standard measurement of all time in HIStory?

2013 A.D.
                          * Anno Domini - means "Anno Domini Nostri Iesu <Jesu> Christi ("In the Year of Our Lord Jesus")

Comment

• Tres Wright-excellent points, and great find on the scriptures!

IMHO-I feel it would be better if children under the age of accountability of unbelieving parents would be raptured for the reason being it would wake up their parents and their loved ones around them. But that's JMHO.

But yeah-the numerous times I've read the NT, I'm surprised I let those verses go under my nose! Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by BornAgain123 View Post
                              Tres Wright-excellent points, and great find on the scriptures!

IMHO-I feel it would be better if children under the age of accountability of unbelieving parents would be raptured for the reason being it would wake up their parents and their loved ones around them. But that's JMHO.

But yeah-the numerous times I've read the NT, I'm surprised I let those verses go under my nose! Thanks!
                              My pleasure, and while I lean the direction of my previous post I do not rule out the possibility that ALL children will be raptured Someone has made the point before that the Rapture is not like any event we've ever seen before and therefore the rules may be different (IE, comparing it to previous judgments may not be accurate). It is certainly true that the Rapture will be a unique event in history. But I try to witness to kids of unbelievers when I get a chance... just in case

Comment

• If chips are the Mark, it's going to happen and we can't do anything to block it with legislation.

Comment

Working...
                                X